- - - - -

Diablo III: Reaper of Souls Collector's Edition $49.99 @Amazon & GameStop

#1 sun007030201   CAG Veteran CAGiversary!   139 Posts   Joined 3.6 Years Ago  

sun007030201

Posted 18 July 2014 - 02:12 PM

http://www.amazon.co...c/dp/B00HEUNOYS

http://www.gamestop....-edition/113385

Bought one at release @BBY with CGU. Still can't beat this price.

Grab one with Patch 2.1 coming!

#2 UcanSUKtheFAC   Banned Banned   1304 Posts   Joined 1.9 Years Ago  

UcanSUKtheFAC

Posted 18 July 2014 - 02:15 PM

Waiting for a console deal.

Best Buy deals have really gone downhill ever since lowering GCU price to $30

XBL deals are absolutely shit compared to PSN, but even those have been sucking

DELL is absolutely the worst online retailer for video games. Avoid them at all costs.

Aw, what's wrong...does an internet opinion about video games disagree with yours? Cry more.

#3 chnandler_bong   There are...no strings on me CAGiversary!   2359 Posts   Joined 4.9 Years Ago  

chnandler_bong

Posted 18 July 2014 - 02:22 PM

I saved my pennies and bought this full price when it first came out because I didn't think it would still be around and here we are, months later and I still haven't opened my copy yet. :)

#4 Motoki   Big Fish Grandma CAGiversary!   12127 Posts   Joined 4.0 Years Ago  

Posted 18 July 2014 - 02:37 PM

I saved my pennies and bought this full price when it first came out because I didn't think it would still be around and here we are, months later and I still haven't opened my copy yet. :)

2969.png
go find another forum to clog up with your chunky stink
-jle7385

#5 Flacksguy  

Posted 18 July 2014 - 03:00 PM

I just came out of the store with this.

I am so addicted to the console version of this game, that I wanted this just for the goodies. My standard Collector's Edition came in the mail yesterday from eBay, and it was pretty flawless. Got it for $56, and everything was still in shrink wrap, the only thing the seller used was the game key. Even Diablo II on the flash drive was unused.
So I had to run out and pick up this CE also.
Since I'm playing on console, I have no use for the expansion key, so if anyone is interested in just that, make me an offer.
"Once a year,
go someplace you've never been before"

#6 airblade   MexiCAG CAGiversary!   666 Posts   Joined 2.4 Years Ago  

Posted 18 July 2014 - 03:01 PM

Looks like the new MSRP.

I wonder if this will drop more...

#7 guyver2077   CAG Original CAGiversary!   15701 Posts   Joined 11.8 Years Ago  

guyver2077

Posted 18 July 2014 - 04:25 PM

Was hoping this was the price on upcoming console versions

1080i is for douchebags

#8 Flacksguy  

Posted 18 July 2014 - 04:42 PM

From what I understand, there isn't going to be a Collector's Edition for the consoles.
The Ultimate Evil Edition is coming out next month, and it's just the base game and Reaper of Souls together.
"Once a year,
go someplace you've never been before"

#9 YBX87   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   13546 Posts   Joined 3.8 Years Ago  

Posted 18 July 2014 - 04:51 PM

i remembered the diablo III collectors editions were hard to find on release date, and selling like hot cakes for double the msrp price on ebay

#10 airblade   MexiCAG CAGiversary!   666 Posts   Joined 2.4 Years Ago  

Posted 18 July 2014 - 06:40 PM

i remembered the diablo III collectors editions were hard to find on release date, and selling like hot cakes for double the msrp price on ebay

Some retailers are still haveing issues trying to get rid of their Heart of the Swarm CEs

#11 Fatbot3   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   1818 Posts   Joined 9.8 Years Ago  

Posted 18 July 2014 - 06:52 PM

Some retailers are still haveing issues trying to get rid of their Heart of the Swarm CEs

Exactly! I guess it's just the expansions that drop so hard in price. Wow CEs were the same if I remember. Both SC 2 and Diablo 3 CEs are much better (and 20 bucks more) than the expansions so maybe that explains their retained value.

#12 MysterD   CAG's "Iconic" Toaster w/ approx. 4GB VRAM CAGiversary!   17733 Posts   Joined 11.7 Years Ago  

Posted 19 July 2014 - 10:06 PM

I wish this was cheaper.

If only there were some good GameStop coupons to knock some more $ off on this thing. ;)

Bing Rewards - Referral Link

We don't play games on CAG; we backlog 'em. ;)

No wonder we have no time to play games!

All we do is keep buying games; run games idly for cards; keep backlogging games; & talk about games on CAG Forums + gaming forums like it.

#13 chnandler_bong   There are...no strings on me CAGiversary!   2359 Posts   Joined 4.9 Years Ago  

chnandler_bong

Posted 19 July 2014 - 10:18 PM

I wish this was cheaper.

If only there were some good GameStop coupons to knock some more $ off on this thing. ;)

BD coupon would take off $10.

#14 MysterD   CAG's "Iconic" Toaster w/ approx. 4GB VRAM CAGiversary!   17733 Posts   Joined 11.7 Years Ago  

Posted 19 July 2014 - 10:19 PM

BD coupon would take off $10.

Wait - what BD coupon?

Bing Rewards - Referral Link

We don't play games on CAG; we backlog 'em. ;)

No wonder we have no time to play games!

All we do is keep buying games; run games idly for cards; keep backlogging games; & talk about games on CAG Forums + gaming forums like it.

#15 georgebot84   Steamboy CAGiversary!   669 Posts   Joined 3.5 Years Ago  

georgebot84

Posted 19 July 2014 - 10:49 PM

Wait - what BD coupon?

Birthday coupon - only works on used products.

#16 DarkRider23   hates hoarders CAGiversary!   3429 Posts   Joined 7.9 Years Ago  

DarkRider23

Posted 20 July 2014 - 12:07 AM

Looks like the new MSRP.

I wonder if this will drop more...

It could, but Amazon did limit you to 3 only, so it's a good chance this is  just a sale for now. Who knows what will happen in the future.