Movers Coupon + Price Match

jflooooooooo

CAG Newbie
Is a movers coupon plus price match possible at Bestbuy. If so how? I went earlier today and it was basically one or the other. They scanned the coupon then the item and it took off 10% from the item and then price matched and it negated my coupon. What do I do? Can I go back and explain it and do re buy? How do you Cagers do it 

:eek: Does the disclaimer say anything about not being able to combine it with any other promotion?

Also I just farted.

Last edited by a moderator:
:eek: Does the disclaimer say anything about not being able to combine it with any other promotion?

Also I just farted.
i don't think so. it was a new chick and she was like "uhhh" what is this. she thought it was counterfeit lol. i didn't know where to go since i had to scour the post office for them since they were all opened

Is a movers coupon plus price match possible at Bestbuy. If so how? I went earlier today and it was basically one or the other. They scanned the coupon then the item and it took off 10% from the item and then price matched and it negated my coupon. What do I do? Can I go back and explain it and do re buy? How do you Cagers do it
Noooooooob

Oh wow, I'm not too late. I figured this had long sold out already. Edit: Dammit, too late after all, sold out during checkout.

Last edited by a moderator:
I grabbed 5 of these. Any long time CAGs can PM me and I'll happily sell them to you at cost (+$40 handling fees)
Greedy fuck. I'll take one if you pay shipping, and taxes. And send it overnight. I dont wanna pay too much, ya know, gotta get the deal. PM sent, thanks for being a friendly CAG!

Don't worry guys. Keep using this coupon without actually moving. I'm sure best buy wont catch on to the fact they are getting ripped off on the coupon and pull it.

I tried that once but a yellow shirt chased me into the stock room and I hid in a fridge until I blacked out.  Woke up in someone's house.

I tried that once but a yellow shirt chased me into the stock room and I hid in a fridge until I blacked out. Woke up in someone's house.
I pictured that scenario in my head with Doink The Clown. Now I want to go to BestBuy and see some employee chase a clown around the store.

Abusing a movers coupon to save 3$ is a dumbass move. As the other guy said, everyone keep abusing this coupon to save a few $ off video games, that wont get it pulled or anything. 

Cheapslickassdeals.....

bread's done
Back