Free destiny Beta codes for Everyone! (xbone, 360, ps4, and ps3)

Hypretoken

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
Ok, so this isn't exactly news since I found this trick elsewhere, but I didn't see it here on cheapassgamer... If I'm wrong, sorry about that.

What I do know is that I've been searching around for a 360 beta code, but cant find one! And what I just found out is that the beta releases for 360 on July 23... YAY! So thats maybe why I can't find a free one!

But to get to the point, I got my Destiny beta access for the 360 for Free, and now I'm just waiting for it to be available. All I had to do was pre-order it on Amazon for the system of my choice!

Well, I'm sure you're thinking, hey that isn't free... I still have to buy the game right? Well... NO! When you pre-order on Amazon, they don't charge you until the game ships. 

So what you do is, check your email after pre-ordering, then register the code they send you on the destiny website. If you are getting it for a console that is already available on(like the PS3), you get your download code right then, otherwise you'll just have to come back to the destiny site when it is available to get the code(Xbox 360). 

In the meantime, you go back to Amazon and cancel your previous order through the Account menu before it ships of course... I did mine right after I registered the for the beta!

SO IN REVIEW: 

1. Pre-order at Amazon (no charge for pre-orders until shipping)

2. Get beta code in email (within 24hr, mine came immediately)

3. Register Beta code with destiny 

4. Cancel Pre-order at Amazon

5. Enjoy free access to Destiny Beta!

Hope this helps someone!!!

If someone could be so generous and do this for me for Xbox 360 it would be amazing although i have nothing in return :( 

It's worth the try of asking i guess :) I couldn't really see this as begging, as i have gave away many things on this site :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Can someone get a ps3 code? I would really like it if possible.
There are lots of posts here with PS3 Destiny Beta codes... you should find one no problem, just keep your eyes peeled!

I already used all my Amazon accounts :( I tried a 2nd time on one account, and I didn't get a 2nd beta code.

I love the begging in a thread that tells you how to do it yourself for free. :wall:
Might be harder for some people to get. for example, Amazon.co.uk aren't giving keys anymore, I doubt many people will try to create a US amazon account to get a key

Might be harder for some people to get. for example, Amazon.co.uk aren't giving keys anymore, I doubt many people will try to create a US amazon account to get a key
It's my understanding, however, that the beta codes are region locked... so people in the UK would have no use for a US code.

It's my understanding, however, that the beta codes are region locked... so people in the UK would have no use for a US code.
Nope, no reigon lock, when you enter the code on Bungie, it asks you what console of choice you want to play on and what region, then they send the codes (23rd for xbox).

Nope, no reigon lock, when you enter the code on Bungie, it asks you what console of choice you want to play on and what region, then they send the codes (23rd for xbox).
Amazon doesn't specifically send you a beta code. They send an invite code that then allows you to get beta codes. From there, PS3 and PS4 are region locked. Xbox 360 and Xbox One are not. Buying it from US Amazon should work just fine if not from US. Just be sure to pick the right region from there if not playing on an Xbox.

Amazon doesn't specifically send you a beta code. They send an invite code that then allows you to get beta codes. From there, PS3 and PS4 are region locked. Xbox 360 and Xbox One are not. Buying it from US Amazon should work just fine if not from US. Just be sure to pick the right region from there if not playing on an Xbox.
Yep ^ That's what I was trying to say :)

So wait guys I got a code for Destiny Beta on XBOX 360, then I went to Bungie and put in the code I got from the pre-order, is that all I had to do?

[quote name="Crisp Glacius" post="11941633" timestamp="1405906188"]Yeah. You should get a code around the start of the Xbox 360 beta through email.[/quote]And that starts the 22nd?
Cuz I hope that was all for nothing haha!
Any Other games you guys know of that this might work for?

If I remember correctly, each code gets you 3 beta codes when you register on Bungie. Would someone be so kind as to maybe give me one of their extra 360 codes? That would be wonderful.

...What's to stop them from cancelling all the codes for people that preordered then cancelled the order?
The Beta code is from Bungie, the invite is from Amazon, so I think once you've registered on bungie your good to go.

If I remember correctly, each code gets you 3 beta codes when you register on Bungie. Would someone be so kind as to maybe give me one of their extra 360 codes? That would be wonderful.
Nobody with 360 has a code yet... we'll get them on the 23rd.

Xbox 360 (Global)

Come back on Jul 23 2014 to get your download code(s)!
That is straight off the bungie site! I think you may be right about getting 3 codes, since it says "code(s)!"

I'm going to have to do this for the 360 unless someone is willing to do this for me.  I used a code for the PS3 that a friend gave me.  I didn't know the file size is over 56gigs.  My PS3 is the 60 gig so unfortunately the code was useless and has now been used.  Thanks for posting this OP.

Ugh... the begging is ill-favored here! Remind me to post 'NO BEGGING!' in the topic next time...

Gawsh, I told you how to get it for free! I suppose there's those that can't do it for whatever reason, no CC etc.. but...

I think that everyone here who has extra keys will either give them to their friends, or post them on CAG anyway so it just seems like a farce to ask here.

EDIT:

I'm going to have to do this for the 360 unless someone is willing to do this for me. I used a code for the PS3 that a friend gave me. I didn't know the file size is over 56gigs. My PS3 is the 60 gig so unfortunately the code was useless and has now been used. Thanks for posting this OP.
This wasn't directed at you sendme, they way you were asking is appropriate in my opinion. Its the quick "Send me a key for 'x'system" that get to me!

I'm going to have to do this for the 360 unless someone is willing to do this for me. I used a code for the PS3 that a friend gave me. I didn't know the file size is over 56gigs. My PS3 is the 60 gig so unfortunately the code was useless and has now been used. Thanks for posting this OP.
Another thing... I'd love to share one of my 360 keys with you! You're like a legend here! =P~ I'll PM you one tomorrow when I get mine from Bungie!

[EDIT] On Xbox One and Xbox 360, the Destiny Beta will begin on July 23rd at 10AM PDT.

A spare 360 code would be really swell if anyone is feeling generous. Thanks in advance for even looking at my post.

Another thing... I'd love to share one of my 360 keys with you! You're like a legend here! =P~ I'll PM you one tomorrow when I get mine from Bungie!

[EDIT] On Xbox One and Xbox 360, the Destiny Beta will begin on July 23rd at 10AM PDT.
Thanks. Wish I would have known the file size before I used the one on the PS3. So for anyone that doesn't have a code yet keep that in mind for when/if you get one. It is a large file and will take up a lot of space. At least it is for the PS3.

Looking for a 360 code too...can trade an XB1 code for it if wanted.

Amazon doesn't seem to be sending the codes anymore when you purchase :(

Or maybe they only send one code per Amazon account? That just occured to me, but seems reasonable.

I did the order/cancel thing on XB!, got my code/codes, chose XB1. Then tonight I preordered on 360. Didn't recieve any codes yet whereas it was instant last time. Even canceled the 1st 360 preorder and tried the limited edition, still no code after a few hours.

Looking for a 360 code too...can trade an XB1 code for it if wanted.

Amazon doesn't seem to be sending the codes anymore when you purchase :(

Or maybe they only send one code per Amazon account? That just occured to me, but seems reasonable.

I did the order/cancel thing on XB!, got my code/codes, chose XB1. Then tonight I preordered on 360. Didn't recieve any codes yet whereas it was instant last time. Even canceled the 1st 360 preorder and tried the limited edition, still no code after a few hours.
Yep, 1 code per account.

thanks for this got a code for my brother and I. Have an extra 360 code for anyone who wants, 1st pm gets it. (codes gone)

bread's done
Back