Vita Games with Touch Controls

gubmccargen

CAGiversary!
Feedback
51 (100%)
I made a thread about this maybe a year ago but I can't find it. What Vita games have you come across that have the touchscreen as an option for the primary control or for most of the control?

Sometimes I have sleeping little ones nearby that can be sensitive to even the clicky button sounds so it's nice to have some go-to games if I want to play for a little bit.

So far I've played Destiny of Spirits (playing this mostly at the moment), The Walking Dead, Men's Room Mayhem, and Crazy Market that I know fit the bill.

I've heard Montezuma, the free game, does as well? Was it Kung Fu Rabbit that also let you jump with the touchscreen?

What else have you played?

Yeah, good call, I remember seeing that when it came out. Love Zuma.

I just remembered a couple more as well. Jetpack Joyride and I think Touch My Katamari?

I don't necessarily mind the noise the buttons make but do appreciate having touch controls so as to be able to play with one hand while using the other to eat and perform other tasks. I know your answer was related to Vita games but PSP games played on the Vita can be assigned to the four corners of the touch screen and the rear touch pad as well.

Yeah, exactly. Being able to put down the console and just use one hand is nice. I forgot about mapped buttons for PSP games. That's a nice feature that I wish was on native Vita software.

There's a new Treasure of Montezuma: Blitz F2P game out now that I'm pretty sure has touchscreen. I also think maybe SteamWorld Dig, Terraria, and Surge are but I can't confirm those until I play them.

bread's done
Back