Saints Row IV (PS3/360) - $9.99 at Bestbuy.com (for My Best Buy members)

dino88

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1662 (100%)

Get Saints Row IV for only $9.99
The Saints are back for the latest chapter in the thrilling and bizarre Saints Row saga. Get Saints Row IV for only $9.99 and experience the most explosive Saints storyline yet.
Offer expires: 08/02/2014
Elevate the larger-than-life insanity of the Saints Row franchise to an all-new level as you battle to save your Earthling brethren. Unleash unbelievable superpowers and wield amazing alien weaponry against your enemies in Saints Row IV.

Offer available online at BestBuy.com® only.

To redeem, provide My Best Buy™ member ID at checkout.
PS3 - http://www.bestbuy.com/site/saints-row-iv-playstation-3/8844042.p?id=1218911751821&skuId=8844042&st=saints%20row%204&lp=2&cp=1

360 - http://www.bestbuy.com/site/searchpage.jsp?qp=&sp=&ks=960&sc=Global&list=n&_dyncharset=UTF-8&usc=All+Categories&type=page&id=pcat17071&iht=y&cp=1&nrp=15&st=saints+row+4

As long as you have the free membership linked to your online account, the price will drop to $9.99 when you add the game to your cart. It says the deal is online only, but store pickup is available. There's always a chance it will ring up for this price in store as well after scanning your membership card.

This also stacks with the GCU membership making it $7.99.

Deal ends 8/2.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm at my limit for this game for using GCU.  I can't really take advantage of the non-GCU price since MyBBY is linked already to my GCU.  Mindless, completely over-the-top fun for those that haven't tried it.

Keep in mind that this is the vanilla edition. If you're interested in the DLC, the recent greatest hits re-release is the 'National Treasure Edition' and includes all 29 of the DLC items. A couple of the DLCs are extra mission packs... the rest are costumes/weapons/etc.

Keep in mind that this is the vanilla edition. If you're interested in the DLC, the recent greatest hits re-release is the 'National Treasure Edition' and includes all 29 of the DLC items. A couple of the DLCs are extra mission packs... the rest are costumes/weapons/etc.
Yeah, I'm waiting for a sale on that version.

I dont mind the vanilla edition but I doubt the SR4 Nation Treasure Edition will go as low as $10 new.

I'm curious though if the National Treasure edition has the extra content on a 2nd disc as was the case with Saints Row 3 The Full Package.  Then just buy a vanilla copy for $8 then the new National Treasure edition when it gets cheaper, and split the cost with a buddy.

Think this series peaked at SR2. TRIED playing SR3, but it just felt too "arcadey" as if something was off with the gunplay; something that wasn't an issue in the previous two games.

I really liked SR, but SR2 IMO was better.

Think they jumped the shark with all their wild/zany ideas they implemented into the later games.

I'm at my limit for this game for using GCU. I can't really take advantage of the non-GCU price since MyBBY is linked already to my GCU. Mindless, completely over-the-top fun for those that haven't tried it.
Just make a new mybestbuy account then.

Think this series peaked at SR2. TRIED playing SR3, but it just felt too "arcadey" as if something was off with the gunplay; something that wasn't an issue in the previous two games.

I really liked SR, but SR2 IMO was better.

Think they jumped the shark with all their wild/zany ideas they implemented into the later games.
That's actually why I liked the later games. I could never get into Saints Row 2 (in the same way that I've never really been able to get into GTA aside from just messing around sandbox-style here and there), but I loved 3 and 4. And that shark jumping thing you mentioned sounds awesome. They totally should have included that :D

For everyone waiting on the National Treasure Edition, I'd say just grab the vanilla and buy the season pass for $10 if you like the main game. It doesn't include all of the DLC, but it has the two (awesome) level packs and an extra weapon, which pretty much covers the worthwhile DLC.

Not working.  Got the free BB membership and linked it but it's still showing up in the cart as $19.99.  Am I doing something else wrong?

Anyone have success with getting this in store without ordering online?

Update: I just got back from my local BB that claimed that they were out of copies of Saints Row 4. After further investigation of their shelves I happened to find about 3 copies. I took one up to check out and it rang up as $19.99, but after showing them the item in my online cart and a manager override, everything was set straight and I was on my way.

Was waiting for a drop on the National Treasure edition... but the stuff included in that are mostly vehicles and guns. No big loss if I don't have that. Jumping in on this deal. Thanks op.

SR4 for season pass is $5 on XBL. It might be for gold only though. Anyways that and this for $13 if you have GCU and gold, is pretty solid.

I was under the impression these games were identical.

Main reason why I haven't played it yet even after the numerous sales.
Well you heard wrong. One is a super hero sandbox game, and the other is not.

Quite a bit of people did not like Saints Row the Third but liked IV, and vice versa.

bread's done
Back