ApolloSupreme

CAGiversary!
What are your favorites. Here are mine:

1. FFVII
2. FFT
3. FFVIII

On the bubble: FFIX, and Vagrant story.

Last edited by a moderator:
63 views and not a nibble? Am I the only one here who is using one of the Vita's coolest selling points? I mean come on, we're talking most of the PS1 catalogue here, the Golden Age of JRPG's.

63 views and not a nibble? Am I the only one here who is using one of the Vita's coolest selling points? I mean come on, we're talking most of the PS1 catalogue here, the Golden Age of JRPG's.
You made some good choices. I have FF4,6,7,8,9, Crisis Core on my vita and though I may not play them much, I love just seeing them on there. 6 i am not happy about the load times, though not bad, I just remember as a teenager playing it on the SNES was more fun. FF4/After years which is the enhanced PSP version is just a great thing to have on the Vita. FF4 is my all time favorite game. Such a great story.

The remakes of the older FF's on DS are superior to what we have for Vita/PSP in my opinion but yeah, I like'em as they are available for Vita and they're great choices.

Ummm... IV's DS port is an awful mess, and the PSP version is much better, and the PSP version of III is the same as the DS version.

That was general statement. In general the DS remakes in 3D(ala the PS1 FF's) were better than the 2D sprite versions on PSP...

I enjoyed them more anyway.

bread's done
Back