5000 Beta Keys Giveaway

cookgamer about to get cooked
YA_DUN_GOOFED_by_yadungoofedplz.jpg

Thanks grabbed a key.  Any idea when the Beta will start or is that now?  I don't want to have to fix my PC THIS weekend...

Didn't realize it was a PC game. Someone can have my code.

Here ya go...

CCNF6-SSAJE-2KO3D-LFDYO-29WMJ

I like how no one has mentioned what the game is in 20+ posts. I'm not clicking the link in the OP till I know what it is..
Then dont click u think i giva a .... if u click or dont? OMG he didnt post title by mistake must be viruses and malware im not clicking on it he is trying to trick us ROFL! ITS A TRAP!

I cant fix title i fixed first post in this tread

Then dont click u think i giva a .... if u click or dont? OMG he didnt post title by mistake must be viruses and malware im not clicking on it he is trying to trick us ROFL! ITS A TRAP!

I cant fix title i fixed first post in this tread
if you dont give a ... if people click it or not, why bother posting in the first place?

I see the OP is just looking to troll/rage. Wanting to know what I'm getting a beta key for may seem like a strange concept to you, but to the rest of us it's not an unreasonable request. If you can't handle a little good natured ribbing for making a half assed thread (in the wrong section I might add), don't make one.

I see the OP is just looking to troll/rage. Wanting to know what I'm getting a beta key for may seem like a strange concept to you, but to the rest of us it's not an unreasonable request. If you can't handle a little good natured ribbing for making a half assed thread (in the wrong section I might add), don't make one.
Exactly.. If he came back and said "lol i know, im a dumb etc etc my bad" it would have been fine, but he chose to act like a spoiled brat. If you cant take the ribbing, dont post deals (or post them correctly)

If people spent an extra 10 seconds making sure what they are posting is useful, correct and formatted, the forum would be a better place. But no, they have to rush their posts to be "OMG FIRST!!!111one"

Exactly.. If he came back and said "lol i know, im a dumb etc etc my bad" it would have been fine, but he chose to act like a spoiled brat. If you cant take the ribbing, dont post deals (or post them correctly)

If people spent an extra 10 seconds making sure what they are posting is useful, correct and formatted, the forum would be a better place. But no, they have to rush their posts to be "OMG FIRST!!!111one"
I just wanted to share it with others. And made stupid mistake. And every started to complain like free would be to much for this. I actually think this is pretty good MOBA. It does look like LoL or DOTA but its not LoL or DOTA. I remember times when u had to wait few months for new release!! And if this game was a fail that was a real pain because you had to wait again few months for next one and pray for it to be good! Now every one complains that there is to many games of some kind.....

I just wanted to share it with others. And made stupid mistake. And every started to complain like free would be to much for this. I actually think this is pretty good MOBA. It does look like LoL or DOTA but its not LoL or DOTA. I remember times when u had to wait few months for new release!! And if this game was a fail that was a real pain because you had to wait again few months for next one and pray for it to be good! Now every one complains that there is to many games of some kind.....
Then why not come back and admit the mistake, instead of having a bad attitude? Whether you admit it or not, it looked like a virus link. No one is doubting the quality of the game or your intention to share. No one complained about the "deal", they complained that you messed it up. You took it personally.

Seriously, if THIS bothered you so much, you wont last long around here. You got off lightly TBH, ive seen far worse. This community will jump on you for the slightest mistake, and you seem a little thin skinned. Best advice = get used to it or dont post "deals", its only going to get worse :D Theres a reason why your title is CAG in training. Either take the advice for what it is, or figure it out the hard way.

bread's done
Back