Had enough yet? More Obama Hypocrisy (Super PACs)

RPGNinja

CAGiversary!
http://news.yahoo.com/little-sunlight-obama-raises-super-141256869.html

And it just keep on going....

You know its bad when even Yahoo will post the story on the front page considering how liberal they are.

So raising unlimited money is bad according to Obama, but when he does it then it is fine and nobody has to know about it? Gotcha.

I wonder if the poor still think he cares about him lol. What a brain washed populace.

Last edited by a moderator:
Someone got their hand up your ass? Cause you sound like someone's puppet.

Oh and:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W9kQf_te2EA

Lol Dough Boy is so pissed off Obama is failing at literally everything. Rather than respond back with an actual counter argument liberals just become babies and try to change the subject.

Thank you and good night!
I gotta disagree with you. Obama is doing a damn good job of ruining the country.

I do like how he has been on a fundraiser for about 6 years already, too bad he has a job as the president to do instead of fundraisers every day. No wonder nothing gets done.

I'm not saying any other politician is any better, they are all doing the fundraising bullshit right now. It would probably kill them to go to DC and work for a week.

I gotta disagree with you. Obama is doing a damn good job of ruining the country.

I do like how he has been on a fundraiser for about 6 years already, too bad he has a job as the president to do instead of fundraisers every day. No wonder nothing gets done.

I'm not saying any other politician is any better, they are all doing the fundraising bullshit right now. It would probably kill them to go to DC and work for a week.
LOL yeah he is a master at that. So is that what a Harvard education does for you? Or did he learn that through community organizing?

LOL yeah he is a master at that. So is that what a Harvard education does for you? Or did he learn that through community organizing?
It makes you really good at collecting money.

What the fuck is community organizing anyways? No one really knows. I would like to organize my community to have everyone agree what side of the street we need to park on during garbage day.

It makes you really good at collecting money.

What the fuck is community organizing anyways? No one really knows. I would like to organize my community to have everyone agree what side of the street we need to park on during garbage day.
Yep which is why he has been in full campaign fundraising mode while the Middle East is in turmoil and the country has said now in new polls he is the worst president since World War 2.

Who are the dumbffucks that give money for campaigns.  you shouldn't even be allowed to run fundraisers unless they are for the community   its not rocket science

bread's done
Back