Wobmat forcing gender identity stereotypes on his son.

Lord Jezo

CAGiversary!
Feedback
12 (100%)
A couple of episodes ago Wombat mentioned causally that he is getting rid of his daughters toys (dolls?) because his son does not want to play with such things.

I find this offensive to his normally liberal lifestyle and makes one wonder if he is liberal in his actions towards others, such as calling every black person African American, even if they are not from America, and at home has his family live a much different style of life.

Why did he force sexual identification onto his son instead of letting his child discover himself?  The boy may prefer dolls and dresses over whatever Wombat deems a male activity.  Maybe his son likes tea parties and dolls instead of traditionally masculine activities.  By removing this option from his house and ridding the place of small girl activities we now may never know what should have been instead of what Wombat wants.

:rofl:

hqdefault.jpg

When I was little, my dad took all the tights and capes we had and burned them. I guess we'll never know if I could have become a super hero.

That son of a bitch...

Last edited by a moderator:
If it makes you feel better, my son kept the little mermaid & Strawberry Shortcake dolls. He wasn't interested in the rest. Also don't waste threads with this nonsense. We have show threads and the cagbag for this.

I swear this random threads that popup every once in a while stating this bogus claims / theories are hilarious to read!

Anyone else getting a "you have a virus" takeover when they clicked this thread? I just did, managed to end task out of it (was using Chrome ( and am now on my phone asking this. Running virus scan now. Wtf?

wombat youre fucked dude.

i remember when i was younger my mom destroyed my tmnt figures and threw them away i still dont know what that was about.

Last edited by a moderator:
bread's done
Back