Wii U Call of Duty Ghosts $13.50 Total new Ebay

Shipping discounts on multiples. Seller also has ACIV ($9.99) and COD Black Ops 2 ($12.99) for Wii U. Second and Third games keep shipping at $3.50. Grabbed 2, Thanks OP!

Edit: Only a 97.7 feedback for those interested. 

Last edited by a moderator:
ive been loading up on these Cod ghosts from Toys R us and flipping them for 25 each. I have like one left. might go back for more or not. or just wait till they drop to 90% off.

That's probably where they come from....Jesus how does this guy make money after fees/Shipping....
Yeah and 007 Legends too. So, WTF. He's having to pay $9 plus tax for these. Maybe he's banking on being able to do a return/rebuy with his receipts when they drop to 90%, so he'll get $3 back on each of them. But still, that means buying at $6 plus tax and selling for $10....he's not powerseller so no fee discounts. Overcharging a little on shipping so that'll help. Probably clearing about $2.50 money in pocket on each game. So, "profit", yeah, but not exactly Gordon Gekko level moves here.

My toys r us locally has about a dozen copies so if anyone's interested I could do the same price for you guys after shipping.

bread's done
Back