LEGO Marvel Super Heroes 360/PS3 $19.99 Amazon

Awesome price for a surprisingly fun LEGO game.  I managed to score the XBox One version for $25 close to its initial release.  A friend's daughter is a huge LEGO games fan and just had surgery on her ankle for a softball injury.  I loaned their family a 360 during her recuperation, so I might just surprise them with this.

Personally I didn't think it was good.  Probably good for a Lego game, but a little broken around the edges and not much fun (save for just the inherent fun of playing some of these characters.

Personally I didn't think it was good. Probably good for a Lego game, but a little broken around the edges and not much fun (save for just the inherent fun of playing some of these characters.
I didn't like it much either. I don't expect the greatest gameplay with Lego games but I played around with this one a bit and found it confusing and got lost a few times. Thought Lego Movie was a ton better. Still considering picking Lego Marvel up though to mess around with the characters who play pretty well. .

Last edited by a moderator:
The PC download version of this game is also $10 at Gamestop.  I just bought it last night and was pleased to see that it was a steam code.  First time I ever bought a PC download game from them.  

bread's done
Back