* * - - - 3 votes

One Piece Unlimited World Red PS3 Day One Edition for $39.99 ($31.99 GCU) at Best Buy

PS3 Playstation 3 One Piece Unlimited World Red Best Buy GCU UWR Day One Edition

#1 KinjiMuto   CAG Veteran CAGiversary!   305 Posts   Joined 7.2 Years Ago  

KinjiMuto

Posted 28 July 2014 - 07:17 PM

http://www.bestbuy.c...R65xzP1JJZSNx.g

Kind of Surprise, as this game isn't even a month old yet. I purchased it at launch, I love it.

Originally was $49.99

#2 Vigilante   Kept You Waiting, Huh? CAGiversary!   25987 Posts   Joined 9.8 Years Ago  

Posted 28 July 2014 - 07:20 PM

I have this on Vita, so I can't attest to the PS3 version's quality, but I can't get enough of it. Very highly recommended, especially if you're a One Piece fan. :joystick:

Cloud_Squall78.png
Currently Playing: :3ds: Pokemon Y; Theatrhythm Final Fantasy: Curtain Call :ps4: Batman: Arkham Knight; Shadow Warrior :vita: Duke Nukem 3D: Megaton Edition; Senran Kagura: Shinovi Versus

Last Beaten/Completed Console/Portable Games:  :ps4: Valiant Hearts (4.25/5) :vita: Super Exploding Zoo (4.25/5)

"Moreso than the good, it is the evil who must be rescued." -Shigesato Itoi

So the moral of the story is Vig is awesome; all glory to the master flipper.

#3 zeronotyethero   A Muthaf***ing Bunny CAGiversary!   1786 Posts   Joined 5.9 Years Ago  

zeronotyethero

Posted 28 July 2014 - 08:22 PM

Strong avi to post correlation lol.

"Put some hot sauce on my burrito baby!"
adf.jpg

#4 Chief Keef   GBE 3hunna CAGiversary!   1146 Posts   Joined 7.5 Years Ago  

Chief Keef

Posted 28 July 2014 - 11:43 PM

Worth buying if it'll go in a backlog until I beat Graces f and Xillia 2? Or is this the type of One Piece game that will drop in price further?

I do not give 1 fucks 2 fucks red fucks blue fucks yellow fucks I'm about my green bucks

I'ma make a scene for my green bucks, I'ma get some red on my nina

#5 RiceQuakes Classic   The One, the only.....RiceQuakes CAGiversary!   3543 Posts   Joined 3.5 Years Ago  

RiceQuakes Classic

Posted 29 July 2014 - 12:01 AM

I'm gonna be King of the Pirates!!!

C5CU5yg.gif?1efPcwsX.gifj5IniQc.gif

Spoiler

#6 KinjiMuto   CAG Veteran CAGiversary!   305 Posts   Joined 7.2 Years Ago  

KinjiMuto

Posted 29 July 2014 - 12:12 AM

Worth buying if it'll go in a backlog until I beat Graces f and Xillia 2? Or is this the type of One Piece game that will drop in price further?

I actually predict it will be a rather rare game before year's end.

#7 Chrono Gear   For the Horde! CAGiversary!   4657 Posts   Joined 4.7 Years Ago   Has been playing Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate
3DS

Chrono Gear

Posted 29 July 2014 - 01:57 AM

Damn. I've already got the Vita version and I don't double dip very often but for this price it's super tempting. Might wait and see if it holds till next payday.

#8 MetalMegaGio   MetalMegaCAG CAGiversary!   2425 Posts   Joined 4.3 Years Ago   Has been playing Hyperdimension Neptunia Re;Birth1
Vita

MetalMegaGio

Posted 29 July 2014 - 02:06 AM

I rented it from gamefly and beat it but I found it to be really bland and boring. And this is coming from a One Piece fan.The side quest were pretty lame and the main story took me 7 hours to beat. I only played a bit of the colliseum mode but that was also boring.

25jecz5.jpg Sig.Made by Kyuby

Check Out My Youtube Channel: https://www.youtube....er/MetalMegaGio

Check Out My Trade List!

#9 josekortez   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   2230 Posts   Joined 11.6 Years Ago  

Posted 29 July 2014 - 02:37 AM

I've seen it for sale at GameStop and Toys R Us as well as Best Buy. No way the PS3 version will be rare. I've also seen the 3DS version for sale at Toys R Us. The rarest version is the Vita version since it is a GameStop exclusive.

#10 Tracid   Fuer Grissa Ost Drauka CAGiversary!   123 Posts   Joined 8.5 Years Ago  

Posted 29 July 2014 - 02:47 AM

Is this like the Dynasty Warrior part 2 on PSN?

Tracidic.png

#11 Vigilante   Kept You Waiting, Huh? CAGiversary!   25987 Posts   Joined 9.8 Years Ago  

Posted 29 July 2014 - 03:55 AM

I rented it from gamefly and beat it but I found it to be really bland and boring. And this is coming from a One Piece fan.The side quest were pretty lame and the main story took me 7 hours to beat. I only played a bit of the colliseum mode but that was also boring.

To each his own, I guess. I'm a big fan of the series (read up through Vol. 71 of the manga) and like I said in my earlier post, I can't get enough of it. Maybe the fact that I also really like the Dynasty Warriors series helps. :-k

Cloud_Squall78.png
Currently Playing: :3ds: Pokemon Y; Theatrhythm Final Fantasy: Curtain Call :ps4: Batman: Arkham Knight; Shadow Warrior :vita: Duke Nukem 3D: Megaton Edition; Senran Kagura: Shinovi Versus

Last Beaten/Completed Console/Portable Games:  :ps4: Valiant Hearts (4.25/5) :vita: Super Exploding Zoo (4.25/5)

#12 malethief   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   413 Posts   Joined 11.4 Years Ago  

malethief

Posted 29 July 2014 - 04:05 AM

I'll pick it up. Looked interesting in the YouTube videos. Thank you for the find

#13 MetalMegaGio   MetalMegaCAG CAGiversary!   2425 Posts   Joined 4.3 Years Ago   Has been playing Hyperdimension Neptunia Re;Birth1
Vita

MetalMegaGio

Posted 29 July 2014 - 04:08 AM

To each his own, I guess. I'm a big fan of the series (read up through Vol. 71 of the manga) and like I said in my earlier post, I can't get enough of it. Maybe the fact that I also really like the Dynasty Warriors series helps. :-k

I downloaded Pirate Warriors 2 on PSN and I loved that game. I have like 40+ hours on that but for some reason Unlimited World Red was just not that fun for me.

Maybe if it had Online COOP it would have been a bit less boring.

25jecz5.jpg Sig.Made by Kyuby

Check Out My Youtube Channel: https://www.youtube....er/MetalMegaGio

Check Out My Trade List!

#14 soonersfan60   Longing for retro CAG... CAGiversary!   3728 Posts   Joined 9.8 Years Ago  

soonersfan60

Posted 29 July 2014 - 04:59 AM

Does Pirate Warriors have subtitles? What type of game is it?

#15 Vigilante   Kept You Waiting, Huh? CAGiversary!   25987 Posts   Joined 9.8 Years Ago  

Posted 29 July 2014 - 05:01 AM

Does Pirate Warriors have subtitles? What type of game is it?

Yes. It's Dynasty Warriors-esque and primarily an action game.

Cloud_Squall78.png

#16 miyamotorola   I have mild to moderate eczema CAGiversary!   1746 Posts   Joined 2.1 Years Ago  

miyamotorola

Posted 31 July 2014 - 02:04 AM

:o oh shrimp! still on sale. I'll wait for cheaper. Was wanting the Wii u version.. me wantee more sale

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: PS3, Playstation 3, One Piece, Unlimited World Red, Best Buy, GCU, UWR, Day One Edition