Destiny Ghost Edition PS3 Xbox 360 Availiable on Gamestop.com

[quote name="oregon" post="11964102" timestamp="1406600272"]If you're spending 150$ on this you'd think you'd have a new gen console by now. But idk, maybe im crazy.[/quote]

No, just condescending.

Thanks OP, letting my buddy know since he missed out w/online BB.

don't get too excited people -

Oops!

Your order for Destiny Ghost Edition exceeds the maximum allowable purchase.

We have adjusted your quantity to the maximum allowed at this time.

Your shopping cart is empty!

anyone else try?

I was just thinking to myself "Damn, we could use even more destiny threads in the deals section that aren't actually deals because they are MSRP because 2 or 3 ones for different stores just aren't enough"

Damn, just missed the PS3 version then :(

Bought the xbox360 version instead for now. I'll hold onto the preorder until I can locate a ps3 one

Has it been announced that the old gen digital codes will work on the current gen consoles? I know they said ps3 characters will be transferable to the ps4 and the 360 to the One. So I assume all the digital codes, such as the dlc codes, will be transferable as well. So buying an old gen ghost edition and then selling the game itself to buy the current gen version would be a viable option to get all the extras and not pay the $400 people are trying to sell them on ebay for.

Just looked at gohastings website and noticed they had all of them available. Finally got a PS4 ghost edition!

Just looked at gohastings website and noticed they had all of them available. Finally got a PS4 ghost edition!
Well got two PS4 pre-orders in now, one from local Fry's B&M and GoHastings. Hopefully I should get one if not I have a 360 version reserved at Best Buy by my house...

Thanks poster!

Thank you for the information about hastings. I will continue my hunt. It seems fridays have a tendency to be the day new merchants post ghost editions, at least for the past few weeks

I'm not trying to troll but I'm honestly confused how a $150 collectors editions spread across 4 consoles seems to be in hot demand. You can still find CE and LE of their halo ggames if you venture into some walmart and kmart

I'm not trying to troll but I'm honestly confused how a $150 collectors editions spread across 4 consoles seems to be in hot demand. You can still find CE and LE of their halo ggames if you venture into some walmart and kmart
A whole lot of hype and marketing.

But, might as well take a shot, just ordered a :ps4: Ghost Edition from goHastings to go along with my :ps4: Limited Edition preorder at BBY.

Last edited by a moderator:
why does destiny have so much hype behind it? Was i the only one who was bored out of their mind by the repetitive game play in the beta

why does destiny have so much hype behind it? Was i the only one who was bored out of their mind by the repetitive game play in the beta
Shooter hype. While some cool elements exist youre right. Only so much originallity is put into fps these days and with it not being a real mmo (8 people running around on your map) its just not enough to be entertained,

Agree about shooter hype. But it's also Bungie. They've done enough good to get the benefit of the doubt.

I personally feel they're trying to create their version of Mass Effect with the best control scheme they know (FPS). Hell, they even recreated the Citadel (yeah, that doesn't get old after the 1st time).

I see potential, which is why I pre-ordered (360 version). Though I don't know if I'll pick up the preorder. Still have some doubts about jumping in at launch.

BTW, anyone else feel that Destiny will only get future support on the X1 & PS4?

The 360 & PS3 versions being a bone for all of us that haven't switched over yet? I mean they could have easily made a Wii U version if they had plans to also support the 360 & PS3 longterm.

update: gohastings is now out of stock on both limited and ghost editions for all platforms.
Saw that yesterday. Thought I posted but guess it didn't take.

Now the wait to see if it was a screw-up or if they really have those units to sell.

update: gohastings is now out of stock on both limited and ghost editions for all platforms.
Interesting. The fact that they bothered to mark it as out of stock gives me some hope that the order I placed on Friday for PS4 Ghost edition will actually be fulfilled.

Last edited by a moderator:
I had kind of forgotten all about the fact that I placed an order on goHastings for a PS4 Destiny Ghost edition back in early August. 

No movement on the order status yet but maybe there's a chance the thing will actually ship?

I had kind of forgotten all about the fact that I placed an order on goHastings for a PS4 Destiny Ghost edition back in early August.

No movement on the order status yet but maybe there's a chance the thing will actually ship?
just got a shipping confirmation for a destiny ghost ps4.

I just got a shipping confirmation from goHastings too. X1 Ghost Edition, expected delivery on the 13th. I'm actually pretty shocked they didn't oversell this and that I was still able to get one long after everyone sold out so quickly.

bread's done
Back