My Contest (Ends 8/5)

Yakyza

CAGiversary!
Hi! This is my first competition that I wanted to spend for you. The rules are simple: 
1. Registering at this link http://www.tremorgames.com/?ref=219683
2. Your task is to dial 500 points or more (more chances to win) 
3. Wait O:)  The winner will be determined through the week - August 5, using random.org 
4. Good luck! 
5. The winner can choose any prize at all number of points obtained from all participating in the competition, from the cheapest to Skyrim - Legendary Edition. Full list here  the value of the prize will depend on your activity.

details: 
I give referral link to register for Tremor Games, for every 500 points I earn 20% of the coins my referral earns by doing Offers and 10% from Tasks. August 5th I will check all the people participating in the contest, considering their scores and choose winner using random.org. Those who bring me 100 points are written once, 200 - twice, 300 - three times etc. 

If this contest will be a few people participate or it will not be popular reserve the right to extend it until 10 August. 

I hope I do not break the rules of this forum, because All received referral Points I will give to the winner. By the way, all the participants remain their points that they are free to use at their discretion, a competition without losers :D/  Good luck to all!

Participants who did everything right will appear on this page (next to the name must be at least 100 points)

bread's done
Back