Free "walking Dead" Issues

Thank you muchly, OP, though I ended up just buying a bundle because of the other comics it had. Ghosted and Witch Doctor are looking good.

Last edited by a moderator:
Cool, thanks.  I wasn't willing to buy the bundle, because I don't really know if I'll ever end up reading an electronic comic book, but this would be a good place to start.

Compendium 2 is showing to be 31.19 for me.
eww, that sucks. They changed the cheap one, but left the almost-cheap one. I wasn't able to see the current price until I signed out of Google (bought C2, didn't buy C1 which still shows $7.99)

Soooo....get the first 48 issues for $7.99! meh, not the best deal, but still the cheapest way to read them. The first 100 issues are absolutely worth a read...after that, it got to be a bit boring to me.

Also: check your local library. Due to the popularity of the series and the fact that there are very numerous versions in print (comic, volume, collection, and compendium), they very well may have it. My local one has the softcover graphic novel volumes, and still gets them every time they release a new one.

Last edited by a moderator:
bread's done
Back