Logitech G700s Rechargeable Gaming Mouse $49.99 + Free Shipping

I have the original G700, too. I hate the squishy feel of the index finger side buttons and the thumb buttons. Some of them need to be pressed at just the right angle to register a press, and none of the accessory buttons provide tactile feedback when pressed. I wonder if this was changed for the G700s revision.

The G502 is a big improvement in the side button department.

Last edited by a moderator:
I have the original G700, too. I hate the squishy feel of the index finger side buttons and the thumb buttons. Some of them need to be pressed at just the right angle to register a press, and none of the accessory buttons provide tactile feedback when pressed. I wonder if this was changed for the G700s revision.

The G502 is a big improvement in the side button department.
There may have been something wrong with your mouse, my sidebuttons always register with very light presses at all angles. I have the original G700.

Last edited by a moderator:
There may have been something wrong with your mouse, my sidebuttons always register with very light presses at all angles. I have the original G700.
That's possible, but I wouldn't expect the problem to be due to a manufacturing defect, since it affects both the buttons on top and the ones on the side.

as an owner of a G700s, i can vouch for the quality of the mouse. i love the feel of it, it's very responsive for a wireless mouse, and it's highly customizable. the only gripe i have is that it eats through the batteries very quickly, meaning for me the only time it's NOT plugged in is when i'm gaming. 

i bought this mouse at full price for Diablo III, and although i'm not currently playing it (waiting for 2.1 to drop) i have no regrets at all buying it.

That's possible, but I wouldn't expect the problem to be due to a manufacturing defect, since it affects both the buttons on top and the ones on the side.
By the ones at the top, do you mean the DPI/battery buttons? All of those are responsive for me too, although I don't use the top buttons much for gaming. It does sound like a manufacturing defect or a bad batch.

Actually, I had a bad right click button on my first G700, it registered too easily so I had to exchange it. I haven't had any problems with my current mouse other than the battery life, which sucks for all of the G700 mice.

as an owner of a G700s, i can vouch for the quality of the mouse. i love the feel of it, it's very responsive for a wireless mouse, and it's highly customizable. the only gripe i have is that it eats through the batteries very quickly, meaning for me the only time it's NOT plugged in is when i'm gaming.
I can also vouch for the G700s, I have it as well and love it. Works great for pretty much everything for me!

bread's done
Back