Bill Clinton on Sept. 10th 2011 : "I could have killed Bin Laden but I didn't"

RPGNinja

CAGiversary!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=meYT_Jzy3eU

Literally one day before 9/11 Clinton finally admits he could have wiped out Bin Laden but he didn't.

And Bush caused 9/11 right libturds?

It is amazing how history shows how pathetic the liberals were.

"BUT CLINTON HAD SUCH A GREAT ECONOMY!!!"

Yeah AFTER he had to become a centrist and enact Republican economic policies in an effort to work with a Republican controlled Congress. Funny how that worked.

Anyway Hillary can forget running now bye bye.

Hooray for Clinton for not being a psychopath and killing a bunch of innocent people. It doesn't jibe with his other foreign policy actions as president, so I'm slightly skeptical of his statement, but if true, I don't have an issue with it.

Last edited by a moderator:
Clinton could have killed bin Laden prior to 9/11 at the cost of hundreds of other civilian lives and chose not to? Yeah, I'm not sure what I'm supposed to be upset about there.

Bush didn't "cause" 9/11, but it absolutely happened on his watch. Sorry you can't try to brush that off on President Clinton or, more absurdly, the First Lady at the time. Any port in a storm, I guess.

"BUT CLINTON HAD SUCH A GREAT ECONOMY!!!"

Yeah AFTER he had to become a centrist and enact Republican economic policies in an effort to work with a Republican controlled Congress. Funny how that worked.
Well, the GOP will certainly control the House after the 2016 election so I guess it makes sense to have another Clinton in the Executive suite so we can have a great economy. Bipartisanship!

Last edited by a moderator:
Bush didn't "cause" 9/11, but it absolutely happened on his watch. Sorry you can't try to brush that off on President Clinton or, more absurdly, the First Lady at the time. Any port in a storm, I guess.
But, apparently, we can blame everything that happens on Obama's watch on Bush.

bread's done
Back