South Park: Stick of Truth (360 & PS3) $29.99 @ GameStop, Amazon (PS3 only)

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!! *hisssssssssss*

Keep dropping in price, little South Park game! I can't wait to use GCU on you at Best Buy, plus my $10 gift card! heheheheh

Last edited by a moderator:
wondering if wizard edition is the same prince
Gamestop still lists the wizard edition at $69.99, and on amazon, it looks like it's only available through 3rd party sellers at higher prices.

Last edited by a moderator:
Haven't watched much Southpark since the first season; but, still, I thought this was one of the best games of last gen.  Loved every second of it, and was bummed when it was over.

Bought it new w/ GCU, would've gladly paid $60.  All future turn-based RPG's would do well to learn a few things from this game.

This game is extremely fun I watched SP when I was a teen but not in many years but this RPG is serious fun. Short and sweet. If they remastered for ps4 id pay release day price

Why waste a gift card on a game that will go in your backlog when you can just wait and get it for 15 or less this holiday from gamefly?
Insanity? Nah, my backlog isn't too bad, like 9-10 games atm so it'll just take the place ahead of something else in the pipeline because I actually really want to play it.

I'm going to wait for Black Friday on this one :) my friends who've played it loved it though!

bread's done
Back