Target Gaming Cards Buy One Get One 25% Off

mrgamer

CAGiversary!
Went into Target purchased one PSN $20 second was discounted to $15

Other gaming cards available

I tried to discount the Google Play cards (its even advertised with the promotion), discount didn't apply so I left it alone.

Promotion ends 8/9

So that's technically 12.5% off each card, or paying 87.5% of the total price so long as you buy 2. Not much of a deal.

If memory serves me correctly, 12.5% off is a good deal for PSN cards and Steam cards, which usually top out at 10% off. But Nintendo eShop cards have been up to 20% off in the past at Best Buy, and since the switch to local currencies, I don't think Microsoft cards have been more than 20% off.  On visiting target today, it appears that some iTunes cards were also on sale, but it was like 10% off, so nothing great.

yes works on steam cards bought two $20 steam cards today, paid $35 - $20 + $15 (no red card).  with two $50 cards you'd pay $75.  you could probably cross buy too, like $50 steam and $50 PSN.

keep in mind PSN only allows $150 max in credit, don't think steam has any limit.  Also people are saying the google play cards don't work with the bonus, but who the heck wants google play credit

Went to the City Target in SF. Wanted to buy Steam cards but they naturally didn't carry any.

Settled for two $20 PSN cards. Had to get the checkout guy to check the flyer because it didn't ring up correctly.

If memory serves me correctly, 12.5% off is a good deal for PSN cards and Steam cards, which usually top out at 10% off. But Nintendo eShop cards have been up to 20% off in the past at Best Buy, and since the switch to local currencies, I don't think Microsoft cards have been more than 20% off. On visiting target today, it appears that some iTunes cards were also on sale, but it was like 10% off, so nothing great.
15% - 20% off has been done several times in the last 2-3 months stores like CVS, Walgreens, Dollar General & Rite-Aid run them during most 3 day holiday weekend sales.

And since it`s 15%-20% off each card vs the package it`s better. Right now kmart will give you a $10 off anything $10 or more when purchasing a MC gc. So that`s 50% off a $20 card...there maybe a $4-$5 fee on the cards but that`s still 25% off 1 card.
http://www.cheapassgamer.com/topic/333904-83-816-free-10-off-coupon-wpurchase-of-every-100-mc-giftcard-kmart/

yes works on steam cards bought two $20 steam cards today, paid $35 - $20 + $15 (no red card). with two $50 cards you'd pay $75. you could probably cross buy too, like $50 steam and $50 PSN.

keep in mind PSN only allows $150 max in credit, don't think steam has any limit. Also people are saying the google play cards don't work with the bonus, but who the heck wants google play credit
Uh... your math is off there. It's not BOGO 50%, it's 25% so if you bought two it'd be $87.50.

I bought two $50 PSN cards on Sunday because they never go on sale - with red card I paid $83.12 which is really good. I've been thinking of picking up more later during the week.

15% - 20% off has been done several times in the last 2-3 months stores like CVS, Walgreens, Dollar General & Rite-Aid run them during most 3 day holiday weekend sales.

And since it`s 15%-20% off each card vs the package it`s better. Right now kmart will give you a $10 off anything $10 or more when purchasing a MC gc. So that`s 50% off a $20 card...there maybe a $4-$5 fee on the cards but that`s still 25% off 1 card.
http://www.cheapassgamer.com/topic/333904-83-816-free-10-off-coupon-wpurchase-of-every-100-mc-giftcard-kmart/
Ah, I don't keep track of sales at Walgreen, CVS, or Rite-Aid, thanks in part to my sweet-ass mysophobia and the probability of unabashedly contagious people wandering the stores. Also, I have seen quite a few convoluted sale schemes at Walgreens that have kinda soured me on the store.

Ah, I don't keep track of sales at Walgreen, CVS, or Rite-Aid, thanks in part to my sweet-ass mysophobia and the probability of unabashedly contagious people wandering the stores. Also, I have seen quite a few convoluted sale schemes at Walgreens that have kinda soured me on the store.
Just pm @ BB

yes works on steam cards bought two $20 steam cards today, paid $35 - $20 + $15 (no red card). with two $50 cards you'd pay $75. you could probably cross buy too, like $50 steam and $50 PSN.

keep in mind PSN only allows $150 max in credit, don't think steam has any limit. Also people are saying the google play cards don't work with the bonus, but who the heck wants google play credit
I do. I've got a Galaxy Tab 2 and an Nvidia Shield so I actually buy stuff on Google Play quite often. I have to buy a $25 iTunes card for somebody's birthday anyway so I might get one, although with the Square sale on PSN, it's looking like that will be the better deal this week. Decisions, decisions...

I'd pick up some Blizzard Entertainment cards if they are included in this sale.  Anyone know if that's the case? 

Anyone see if this works for $10 3DS eShop cards as well?
I don't see why it wouldn't, I know it works on eShop cards so I dont think the increments matter.

This is a good time to remind you guys about the Wii U digital deluxe program, $5 voucher after $50 spent! So if you plan on getting eshop cards just keep that in mind to take full advantage of this.

Thanks OP, picked up 2 $20 PSN cards yesterday. 2 people who were in line behind me ran to the electronics section after they saw I saved $5 to get some themselves.

It works on ALL cards. Even MMO game time and club penguin stuff. Great deal for me as I get an extra 5% off with red card.

FYI, the buy 1 get 1 for 25% off sale on gaming cards at Target ends tonight. Signage shows that Google Play cards qualify for the deal but won't ring up that way. I was able to get a manager to do an override earlier today and got two $10 cards for $17.50. And yes - this is a repost from the Android deals thread but it's a good deal.

bread's done
Back