"Gamestop is overhauling trade-ins, and launching a new program that will wind up giving people more money for the games they sell." -- Per Kotaku
- Gamestop will offer more money for games Aug. 18
- - Base value to increase by 20 percent
- Games will be traded in for "optimal" value; you do not have to trade in for other games, pre orders to get bonus.
- They will no longer ask you to "trade-in" your game, but rather ask if you want to "buy or sell."
- There is a lot more information within the story, linked below -
*edit - updated information