destiny limited and ghost edition on MSFT store

Nah, I feel like the MS store is just trolling like usual.  Just like when they put games on sale for cheap, but have no stock, then weeks later make it even cheaper while they're still out of stock....

Why oh why didn't I pre-order the Ghost edition when I had the chance? I knew I would want it and I knew it would be hard to find... 

Holy. People must've really attacked LOL.
these things are going for a hefty markup on ebay. whenever that happens, it's over. people will hord them and instantly buy any available to resell. it's not like it's nomal gamers buying these. there's people scouring the net looking to snap any up in a microsecond to resell.

I used to dabble in ebay but mostly stopped, it's too much hassle and fees for a small profit. But on these you could actually profit $100+ per pretty easy, which is probably worth it.

Last edited by a moderator:
I promise you can still get these in stores. I remember when the Borderlands 2 Loot Chest edition was going for 2-3x MSRP on ebay, I walked into a Microsoft Store and they had 6 in stock. My buddy who worked at the MS Store for years always said this was the case. People go to GameStop and Best Buy to buy their games. No one ever thinks to go to the MS Store. 

People need to stop comparing other LE to this. It's a Bungie "limited" edition and will certainly be limited. You can certainly find Halo CE's now but not many. Of those that you can find for cheap are from people who either waited too long to sell or need money.

As for the Borderlands Loot Chest, that was limited and sold for quite a lot. Until they decided to make another (basically the same) LE for it and than the price dropped when people saw it wasn't limited at all.

Know that the 360 and X1 edition of this can be found anywhere. My local Gamestop was sold out of everything but the 360 edition. We all know this will sell for a lot and is truly limited (the PS4 and X1 edition anyways, PS4 being the most wanted).

bread's done
Back