Pokemon Alpha Sapphire/Omega Ruby 3DS $35.99, Persona Q Premium Edition $72 preorder at Newegg

Eh Ill do it. Not sure Ill find a better deal on it.

Now which version to get? Might get the ruby just because I like the cover better.

$31.99 @ Best Buy with GCU :)

That's not a deal though. GCU is you paying BB to let you have inevitable price drops early is all. Who in the hell that would think paying a company to let you have a discount is a deal is beyond me. A deal is getting something for less or as part of a package offer for less than normal without strings attached is a deal.

These games will be less this year. Everything Nintendo has been going on sale lately, last year pokemon was like 25 bucks at sears during Christmas, Mario kart 8 was 47 after launch, and so on.

Normally with these choices, I'd choose just one of them because the main difference is the availability of certain Pokemon and the legendary one on the cover.

However, the original Ruby game focused more on Team Magma, and the original Sapphire game focused more on Team Aqua. That might be a big enough difference to warrant purchasing both games instead of just one.

You're better off paying full price than trusting Newegg for that game...
exactly new egg a lot of times take orders for CE & LE games and then don't even get the games in stock yet don't email the customer until less then a week before released. They did the same thing with the bravely default CE

You're better off paying full price than trusting Newegg for that game...
It's a risk for $8 but some people may want to take that risk. We are on CAG after all.

I preordered SMTIV CE from Newegg and had no problem. I kind of wish they did cancel that game for me though, as I did not enjoy it very much.

It's a risk for $8 but some people may want to take that risk. We are on CAG after all.

I preordered SMTIV CE from Newegg and had no problem. I kind of wish they did cancel that game for me though, as I did not enjoy it very much.
1) I don't see the issue in reminding people that Newegg has a HORRIBLE history of shipping special editions. Especially given the number of people who stated they were worried Best Buy would sell out before they got their gift card and others worried Atlus's "you better preorder now or you won't get it" comments are true.

2) SMTIV didn't have a CE, it was just a first run edition. I am not sure which situation this falls under, but they either just got happened to get the first run edition (unlike say Project X Zone) or Atlus hadn't made / shipped out vanilla copies yet.

That's not a deal though. GCU is you paying BB to let you have inevitable price drops early is all. Who in the hell that would think paying a company to let you have a discount is a deal is beyond me. A deal is getting something for less or as part of a package offer for less than normal without strings attached is a deal.

These games will be less this year. Everything Nintendo has been going on sale lately, last year pokemon was like 25 bucks at sears during Christmas, Mario kart 8 was 47 after launch, and so on.
You're doing it wrong kid lol
Considering I only paid $30 for GCU, the investment paid itself off long ago...& it continues to bring me profit through flipz

Last edited by a moderator:
cool. i hope they come with the little figures like soul silver and heart gold. i guess i shouldn't feed more into the pre order cancer but atleast it was actual physical goods

Considering that email Atlus sent out almost a month ago about time running out to preorder PQ Premium Edition, and that they were doing the final tallies for how many to make, I'd say preordering it now is a pretty big risk. 

Maybe you'll get it. Maybe you'll get lucky and get one that someone else canceled or something. But I doubt any new orders will be taken into consideration for how many to produce. I imagine it will be like the P4G Solid Gold Edition, that was pretty much only made for those that preordered it, and any left over copies were returns or cancellations. 

Amazon cost me 87 bucks for this game; Newegg has never steered me wrong and a I had a 5$ off card so this deal saved me a little over 20 bucks thanks :)

or less then $31.99 if best buy offer some sort of incentive closer to release date
Because they ALWAYS do that for Nintendo games and niche RPGs :roll:

Besides, isn't the $10 in credit deal still available for pre-ordering Pokemon at K-Mart? I know when I preordered there I got $20 in credit but I think it's been changed to $10 since then :whistle2:(

Flipping pays for my games...so that makea me a d-bag? you mad brah? Lol
Yeah it does. Almost as much as "You MAD BRA LOL" idiocy, as is calling somebody a child for expressing legitimate opinions. That's your 3 strikes right there in my book.

Take that shit to SlickDeals and 4chan where it belongs.

Last edited:
bread's done
Back