* Also, I would like to know how much the console goes with no games, just controller and the 2x memory card.
* Or if I replaced the console with a PS One.
- Complete Playstation 1 console with 2x memory card and Dualshock 1 controller. -
- Complete Black Label Chrono Cross. -
- Complete Greatest Hits Final Fantasy Chronicles. -
Next up is this:
* I do have the hook ups/controllers for this, but the person who is looking to buy from me already has them. So I'm going to hold on to mine for extras. Does the expansion pack change the price all that much?
Then we have:
- Complete Sega Genesis (2nd Gen) system with two controllers, 1 original 3-button and 1 new aftermarket 6-button controller. -
- Aladdin (Complete in Box). -
- The Lion King, Sonic 2, Sonic Spinball, NBA Jam: Tournament Edition, Street Fighter: Championship Edition (label damage), and two throw in sports games: World Series '95 and Prime Time NFL. -
Lastly is the PS2:
- Playstation 2 slim complete (will have memory card as well) with Dualshock 2. -
- Grand Theft Auto III, Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas and Fatal Frame, all complete. -
If someone could help me price these, it would be a great help, Thanks i advance.