Origin Game Time- Play Battlefield 4 for FREE. Available till August 14th.

Ferrari Racer

CAGiversary!
Feedback
4 (100%)
https://www.origin.com/en-us/news/battlefield-4-game-time-free?utm_campaign=bf-social-us-socom-fb-bf4gametimeannounceblogfb-prev-conv&utm_source=facebook&utm_medium=social&sourceid=bf-social-us-socom-fb-bf4gametimeannounceblogfb-prev-conv&cid=23472&ts=1407437322071

Origin Game Time is back! It’s time to team up with your friends in Battlefield 4. The massive first-person shooter has joined our Game Time program. New recruits can now download Battlefield 4 to their Origin Game Library and get one full week -- that's 168 hours -- of non-stop action. All Origin users have until August 14 to add Battlefield 4 Game Time to their Origin Game Library.

Origin Game Time for Battlefield 4 is currently rolling out across the world over the next few hours. If you don’t see it available in your area yet, you will soon. You’ll be able to grab Battlefield 4 on Origin Game Time until August 14 at 10:00 AM PT, but once you’ve snagged it, you can download the game and start your 168 hour Game Time clock whenever you want.

Game Time for Battlefield 4 is the entire experience, available to play for one entire week. Go ahead, use your 168 hours of Game Time to complete the single-player campaign. Then jump into multiplayer and join your friends in 64-player warfare until the sun comes up… again and again and again. Your Game Time clock runs in real-time, whether you're in the fight or taking a break. but your progress and Origin Achievements will be saved if you want to keep your career going after your Game Time ends – buy the game and you’ll pick up right where you left off. 

Last edited by a moderator:
I could have sworn I went into the deals section but I guess I clicked on the section for free stuff by mistake.

I could have sworn I went into the deals section but I guess I clicked on the section for free stuff by mistake.
You might call yourself a mister but, with the amount of complaining you do, I am sure you are a woman.

bread's done
Back