Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance w/ Limited Edition SteelBook & Commando Armour DLC (PS3 or Xbox 360) for $9.49 each @GameDealDaily.com

AznDragon89

CAGiversary!
Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance w/ Limited Edition SteelBook & DLC

here ps3 version (OOS)

here xbox 360 version

$9.49 each + Free Shipping Includes

Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance (PS3 or Xbox 360)

Collectible Metal Gear Rising Revengeance Steelbook Case

Custom Body: Commando Armour DLC

Last edited by a moderator:
Hmm...I already own the game, but that steelbook looks nice. The game doesn't fetch a high TIV anywhere, so I'm not sure what I'd do with the extra copy. :whistle2:k

Is this basically a gutted LE version of the game? Also, this didn't make sense to me:

Please note that the DLC must be redeemed on a UK PSN account before it can be used on a US PSN account.

Exactly.  Question is is it worth a $5-$7 loss on the copy I have now in order to get the steelbook.  

Eh, I think I'll pass.  Very good deal if you don't have the game though.

Also, OP, you should put the price in the title of the thread.

Exactly. Question is is it worth a $5-$7 loss on the copy I have now in order to get the steelbook.

Eh, I think I'll pass. Very good deal if you don't have the game though.

The fact that I imported the Yoji Shinkawa-designed MGR:R steelbook awhile back makes it a bit easier to pass on this.

metal-gear-rising-steelbook.jpg

:drool: :drool: :drool:

Exactly. Question is is it worth a $5-$7 loss on the copy I have now in order to get the steelbook.

Eh, I think I'll pass. Very good deal if you don't have the game though.

already reported it to be edited

The fact that I imported the Yoji Shinkawa-designed MGR:R steelbook awhile back makes it a bit easier to pass on this.
I imported that one also. The only bad thing is I got the LE for cheap and the steelbook that comes with it has slots for 2 discs, for the game and soundtrack. The Yoji steelbook only has one slot :( Other than that, it's pretty damn awesome

That imported steelbook is beautiful.  If this deal came with that, I would order it immediately, even though I have zero interest in this game.

I have a problem, lol.

In for a 360 copy. I had an issue once with this guy but he was quick to fix it and nice to deal with when all was said and done. I think it was when he had PS+ subs pretty cheap with a bonus PS3 remote included.

The Steelbook might be used and dented.  Just a heads up.

I also ordered a PS3 version

Also it doesnt even state if the original game case and game are new.

Just a heads up, I bought something from here a while back and didn't hear or receive anything until I filed a Paypal dispute. I'm guessing others have had good transactions but I suspect I'm not alone.

Picked one up. Paid with PayPal - hope he follows through. I remember this guy used to be on CAG and had decent reviews in the beginning.

The demo was exactly the same section in the final game. I bet you just didn't get the gameplay when playing the demo. lol
Demo's arent fully representative of the full game...ever.

There was much more to the game than what took place in the demo.

Wanted to order for PS3 since I have the MGS collection, but I'm fine with a 360 copy. Great deal, hopefully no issues

By the way, I think both versions are out of stock, the links don't work

$20 if anyone wants to ship me a ps3 copy... knew I should had jumped on that at my lunch break, damn phone.

I might be able to Zebular I'll let you know when mine comes in. I picked up unjammer jammy for ps1 for like 6 bucks too I believe I saw a wii u in there for 200 as well!!

i placed a order and sent him the transaction id that paypal gave me and he claims he didnt get my payment buyer beware just saying even though i am new

i placed a order and sent him the transaction id that paypal gave me and he claims he didnt get my payment buyer beware just saying even though i am new
I noticed that when you place your order, they give you a transaction ID, but I am not sure if it is the same as the one that is provided to you via Paypal, also in the email they send you to confirm your order the order id is not provided as well. So going forward, its a good idea to jot down the order # they give you at the end of checkout just in case.

yea i have it all written down just in case its just kind of annoying first thing i purchase with paypal and this happens lol

Can anyone update the thread after receiving the game? All I have is an email order confirmation with no transaction ID and Paypal record. Feeling kind of sketchy about the whole thing... Also curious about the condition of the game and the steel case

I tried contacting them yesterday morning, but have  yet to hear anything from them. Didn't receive mine either yet nor did I get a refund.

I e-mailed the guy twice at help-at-gamedealdaily-dot-com, and haven't gotten a response.  I e-mailed him on Monday and again yesterday.  If I don't have the game in my hands by friday, or a response from him, I will be filing a dispute with Paypal.  I'm mad that he wasted my time and is being sketchy.  I won't upvote you on slickdeals if you won't respond to my e-mails.  I'm considering not waiting until friday and just filing the dispute now.  

It sounds like none of you have ever dealt with GDD before.  They've always been slow all around and especially bad at replying to emails.  I don't think I've heard of anyone getting ripped off by them though.

bread's done
Back