15% Off Bandai Namco Games Store

You might also mention they don't use digital river anymore, they now partner with amazon for shipping and processing and things are prime eligible.

Last edited by a moderator:
Awesome! 

Namco's store is so much better now that it's with Amazon... no more shitty DR and free Prime shipping!:D 

I prefer Digital River, so I won't be buying anything.

Are you charged right away or when it ships? I'm using Amazon to pay btw.

Edit: Got Tales of Xillia 2 CE, haven't been charged yet. I'm really glad that its switched over to Amazon, I'm definitely going to use their store more now.

Tempted for ToX 2 CE.  But I think I'll wait for it to drop in price.  It may go the way of ToX CE, and if not, it's fine with me for the vanilla version.

Is there a way to use amazon credit when you check out? I have the game paid off with amazon cred already and don't wanan have to pay outta picket for the game

Is there a way to use amazon credit when you check out? I have the game paid off with amazon cred already and don't wanan have to pay outta picket for the game
Looks like no, and $4 shipping almost makes it not worth it. For Non CE version at least.

Thanks OP. I had it ordered for ~$142 at Gamestop, so saving $30 is nice! Plus since they are now shipped by Amazon with Prime we should get great customer service if it arrives damaged right?

This is great that they teamed up with Amazon. Plus they didn't charge me Tax so I'm getting a great Discount for the Collector's Edition. Thank you OP

I pre-ordered Tales of Xillia 2 CE a few days ago from Bandai Namco's site. For some reason I can't pre-order this game anywhere else. Good thing I saw this, cancelled my previous order, and made a new one. Thanks OP! Saved me about $20.

Thanks OP. I had it ordered for ~$142 at Gamestop, so saving $30 is nice! Plus since they are now shipped by Amazon with Prime we should get great customer service if it arrives damaged right?
Great Customer Service?????

It is a roll of a dice.

Amazon might ship it in a box (or a bubble mailer) and might ship it with some packing material (or not depending on who's packing).

Do you feel lucky?

And if the item is damaged, you can return the item back to Amazon for a refund or a replacement (reship in the same manner).

Luckily, this is too big to fit inside a bubble mailer so it should be OK.

Great Customer Service?????

It is a roll of a dice.

Amazon might ship it in a box (or a bubble mailer) and might ship it with some packing material (or not depending on who's packing).

Do you feel lucky?

And if the item is damaged, you can return the item back to Amazon for a refund or a replacement (reship in the same manner).
This can definitely happen, but could it possibly be any worse than Digital River and their marvelous customer service? I should have said great customer service compared to DR.

I suppose I could keep my Gamestop order and keep the better of the two copies, but I feel fairly confident in Amazon prime shipping! :D

Huzzah! I missed out on Best Buy's preorder window, but factoring in the discount and no-tax, I'll wind up saving about a buck compared to what I'd pay post-GCU discount. Of course, no RZ points this way, but better than no discount at all.

Gonna cancel my Amazon pre-order now.

This can definitely happen, but could it possibly be any worse than Digital River and their marvelous customer service? I should have said great customer service compared to DR.

I suppose I could keep my Gamestop order and keep the better of the two copies, but I feel fairly confident in Amazon prime shipping! :D
hahaha

I agree, Digital River is awful.

Amazon does indeed have pretty good customer service.

If only Amazon would ship things out properly though.

I'm willing to pay $1 more just to have an item shipped in a box.

I have gotten way too many damaged artbooks/ce that Amazon is on longer my first choice (not even second choice) when it comes to fragile items.

hahaha

I agree, Digital River is awful.

Amazon does indeed have pretty good customer service.

If only Amazon would ship things out properly though.

I'm willing to pay $1 more just to have an item shipped in a box.

I have gotten way too many damaged artbooks/ce that Amazon is on longer my first choice (not even second choice) when it comes to fragile items.
$1 whole dollar more, huh? Have you ever tried to buy a box at retail? Not saying wholesale prices are similar, but boxes are not cheap.

Thanks OP, Was I the only person that had order Naruto Ultimate Ninja Storm Rev from the Bandai store and got an email that it has been cancel? Looks like they removed it from the store.

Thanks! I cancelled my original Amazon order for $136 and got it for $110 :D. It also looks like I'm not taxed like my Amazon purchase so I'm glad. Saved around $26!  I'll definitely shop with them more.

I'm also gald that Namco Bandai finally dumped Digital River. I never had problems with DR with my Ni No Kuni WE but the whole experience with them was a bit sketchy. Made me not want to order through them again unless it was exclusive only. Now that they use Amazon I can finally update my card information if needed, use my Prime Shipping and cancel orders if I need to without going through DR Customer service.

Exactly what I just did; so happy I found this, and at the last second too! :D

So I guess Bamco still sets the prices they want for the items even tho it is processed through Amazon? For example Amazon currently has One Piece Unlimited World Red for PS3 for $45.xx with free shipping, whereas through Bamco's website AFTER the 15% off it's $46.xx with a shipping charge included. Shame the code doesn't work outright on Amazon.

bread's done
Back