Persona Q:SotL CE $71.99 at Newegg

You're much better off with Best Buy and GCU. Especially if you gotin on the mistake and got it for $50 ($40 with GCU) like I did.

I did a search for the word "newegg", and no results for 3 pages. I say that makes it fine to let more people know...
1) You're full of shit.

ukk1b7K.png

2) The fact no one is bumping / looking at it indicates it's not a good deal above anything else.

3) Instead of basically posting a F U to me, you could have ignored me or better yet, just add me to your ignore list.

1) You're full of shit.

ukk1b7K.png

2) The fact no one is bumping / looking at it indicates it's not a good deal above anything else.

3) Instead of basically posting a F U to me, you could have ignored me or better yet, just add me to your ignore list.
1. Okay, 2 pages. I looked through 3 pages of "load next page" on the deals page, then did a search & looked "until" the 3rd page. Does that really bother you?

2. the threads bumped are usually from people whining about "this isn't a deal", and I've found more deals on re-posts/duplicate threads than on originals that aren't bumped. You know everyone has different taste, right?

3. How in the world you took that as "an F U to you," is beyond me. I was letting people know about a deal I found and was being criticized for it, so I was defending my post.

Last edited by a moderator:
1. Okay, 2 pages. I looked through 3 pages of "load next page" on the deals page, then did a search & looked "until" the 3rd page. Does that really bother you?

2. the threads bumped are usually from people whining about "this isn't a deal", and I've found more deals on re-posts/duplicate threads than on originals that aren't bumped. You know everyone has different taste, right?

3. How in the world you took that as "an F U to you," is beyond me. I was letting people know about a deal I found and was being criticized for it, so I was defending my post.
1) It doesn't, but it was still quite easy to find.

2) Most threads are bumped by pointless chit chat than anything else. Also, I don't see how taking context clues means I am talking about peoples taste. If people aren't bumping / talking about the deal, then it probably isn't that good.

3) So, your post is okay, but mine is criticizing your post? Mine that simply pointed out it was a repost and Newegg is unreliable is somehow criticizing you, but posting that you couldn't find it in 3 pages and that "I say that makes it fine" isn't in anyway dismissing another opinion.

Anyway, reply or not, but I won't be wasting anymore time on this subject.

1) It doesn't, but it was still quite easy to find.

2) Most threads are bumped by pointless chit chat than anything else. Also, I don't see how taking context clues means I am talking about peoples taste. If people aren't bumping / talking about the deal, then it probably isn't that good.

3) So, your post is okay, but mine is criticizing your post? Mine that simply pointed out it was a repost and Newegg is unreliable is somehow criticizing you, but posting that you couldn't find it in 3 pages and that "I say that makes it fine" isn't in anyway dismissing another opinion.

Anyway, reply or not, but I won't be wasting anymore time on this subject.
I honestly started to put a ;) after that, "I say that makes it fine," but ended up not. I really wasn't trying to be a punk about it. Sorry, either way.

bread's done
Back