To be called a liberal... Do you honestly think you can insult us with that?

Finger_Shocker

CAGiversary!
Feedback
7 (100%)
It seems the conservatives and right wing alike have found their new "F" word these days.  I mean its not just here in CAG but all over the interweb these days.    Its like hey, you are stupid and your policies are dumb so you must be a "liberal"

Or you are one of those clueless "liberal" kool-aid drinker

Or better yet cause you disagree with Israel you must be a "liberal" Hamas supporter,  there is exactly a thread on that somewhere I swear !!!!

But here is the fact:

Liberals are always disagreeing with one another.

There are even some liberal Israel defender

but the disagreement even spill over if we even agree with Obama

And yes there are liberals who are racists

But the real matter is have you seen resident conservatives and right wingers post

They are practically in agreement with each other

They all believe in a same polices

If you want to find racists you find them always in the conservative sides

They all parrot the same ideas, statement, beliefs, and even religion ...  and yet they called liberals "kool-aid" drinkers

I mean kool-aid drinkers are usually in cults, and cults usually have a certain mindset.  The only group one can assess that share the same mindset and beliefs just happens to be the one who is calling "liberals" out.  One has to wonder if they are deflecting themselves onto others

So if you are called a liberal, be proud you are not part of  that kool-aid drinking cult who parrots the same thing and that you actually are open-minded and can make informed and decisions on your own, and not from some "cult" line

you actually are open-minded and can make informed and decisions on your own, and not from some "cult" line
You sure? Because I'm fairly confident that I was repeatedly called ignorant, uneducated, illogical indoctrinated, brainwashed and whatever else because I dared to have a contrary opinion ("justifying murder") on the Gaza conflict ;)

<--- Card carrying Democrat and liberal (Literally! Pelosi and the DCCC keep sending me a card for my wallet)

Last edited by a moderator:
Ualuealuealeuale.gif

I am amused by this idea that all "conservatives" think alike all the time.

It's like OP is completely blind of all the s*** going down in the conservative party right now, with the Tea Party, Libertarians, etc.

It's like the whole "Ron Paul getting treated like trash" at the last Republican Convention never happened.

It's like OP is completely blind of all the s*** going down in the conservative party right now, with the Tea Party, Libertarians, etc.
I dunno... when I mention the intra-party fighting in the GOP these days, I usually get responses like "That's all just blown out of proportion by the liberal media! There's no real fighting! It's all liberal media lies to make us look bad!"

I dunno... when I mention the intra-party fighting in the GOP these days, I usually get responses like "That's all just blown out of proportion by the liberal media! There's no real fighting! It's all liberal media lies to make us look bad!"
Your first mistake is taking anything said by someone ranting about the "liberal media" at face-value.

I think even real conservatives wouldn't deny there is in fighting so you are completely right. The Tea party wants to get rid of the RINOs in the Republican party. There is no bigger case of infighting than that.

On the other hand you have another sort of infighting within the Democrat party of people who hate Obama guts but are afraid to say anything till he is out of office for fear of being labeled a racist. They gotta pretend they like the minorities after all to have a chance at getting elected.

As far as I'm concerned, if you call someone a "conservative" it's an insult. Especially to the younger generations. Thankfully, it's the old decrepit people who are conservative and they are just dying off while watching Faux News.

bread's done
Back