Wii FlingSmash w/ Black Wii Remote Plus $23 Walmart YMMV

Alazam

CAGiversary!
Feedback
2 (100%)
I just picked up a copy of some crappy game called FlingSmash for Wii because it came with a black Wii Remote Plus controller on clearance from Walmart for only $23. YMMV

Ahhhh....FlingSmash.  Brings back memories.  Most of us got these ages ago when Best Buy had them for $7.99.  Good deal still at above price if you just need the controller.

Ahhhh....FlingSmash. Brings back memories. Most of us got these ages ago when Best Buy had them for $7.99. Good deal still at above price if you just need the controller.
Yeah, I just needed to get a single Wii remote to use with my Wii U. $23 is much better than $40 for one...

Walmart is like the definition of YMMV. A lot of mine think clearance is 10 cents off msrp that dropped 5 years ago.

Walmart is like the definition of YMMV. A lot of mine think clearance is 10 cents off msrp that dropped 5 years ago.
Most of the clearance in the Phoenix stores are like that...or like $5 off which is a fantasy to say it's clearance. It's like they DON'T want that stuff to move or something.

The best clearance was the $59.99 Thundercracker transformer that was on clearance for $60.00

A Walmart near me still has a dozen Hyperscan controllers on clearance for $10.

Walmart is just awful.

bread's done
Back