* * * * - 29 votes

Amazon Warehouse Deals Thread XIII

amazon amazon warehouse deals warehouse deals awd

#7861 SonictheHedgehog1337   CheapAssGamer4Life CAGiversary!   7547 Posts   Joined 10.4 Years Ago  

SonictheHedgehog1337

Posted 22 November 2014 - 03:44 AM

Vita just arrived.  I had high hopes.. The description said "Factory Sealed" "Medium mark on box" borderlands 2 Vita.  And this is what I got.. GG :

No, it's nasty with grease stains..  Tons of scuffs everywhere and huge scratches on the screen.  Buttons feel like they probably don't work.  As I lifted the PSP, the battery pack fell off and I can't get it to go back on.  Plus my office smells like cigarettes!!  Geez...

That Fuck ing sucks. I'm sorry man. I hope it gets straightened out. You've scared me away from buying consoles from AWD unless it's the rare glitchy under $20 or $30 miracle listings.

Open spoiler at your own risk.

Spoiler

#7862 HyperG   GamersVlog.com CAGiversary!   2878 Posts   Joined 5.8 Years Ago  

Posted 22 November 2014 - 03:55 AM

Damn, that Super Smash Bros that I got from gohastings still has not came, I ordered it the 17th and love how they have the estimated shipping date from 24th of November to the 10th of December, than why charge for shipping 

I'd give it a few more days, I'd say at least a week from the date of purchase.

Subscribe on YouTube - GamersVlog

Share your gaming videos here - www.GamersVlog.com

#7863 therealdeal19   GIANT ENEMY CRABS!!! CAGiversary!   1111 Posts   Joined 14.4 Years Ago  

therealdeal19

Posted 22 November 2014 - 03:59 AM

Thanks grabbed it for the 4 year old :D

I am sad that a 4 year old knows how to play Madden better than me.

1050619.png

#7864 shadowysea07   Cjenvy I'm ready for you awd this time I'm wearing pants CAGiversary!   4225 Posts   Joined 5.1 Years Ago  

shadowysea07

Posted 22 November 2014 - 04:52 AM

if you have a khols you can get a 40 inch tv from them for 100$ even less if you have any coupons.

Currently on the look out for a decent price on Pokemon XD Gale of Darkness.  

#7865 Flash15   CAG Veteran CAGiversary!   6521 Posts   Joined 5.9 Years Ago  

Posted 22 November 2014 - 06:40 AM

:xb1: (VG) Madden 15 $23.15: http://www.amazon.co...16638373&sr=1-6

#7866 aaronrodgers   Yo...Siggy, Phido! CAGiversary!   1799 Posts   Joined 7.4 Years Ago  

aaronrodgers

Posted 22 November 2014 - 06:44 AM

:xb1: (VG) Madden 15 $23.15: http://www.amazon.co...16638373&sr=1-6

I had seen that listing a few minutes earlier, almost bought it until I read the description says it comes without the original packaging. Just got an Xbone so I'd like to start my collection with some proper looking cases. lol

Should be 30 new or cheaper in about a weeks time anyway.

95438.png

LT1B2oV.png

#7867 The Prize Fighter Inferno   XBL: Greendale CC CAGiversary!   1204 Posts   Joined 5.8 Years Ago  

The Prize Fighter Inferno

Posted 22 November 2014 - 07:34 AM

I had seen that listing a few minutes earlier, almost bought it until I read the description says it comes without the original packaging. Just got an Xbone so I'd like to start my collection with some proper looking cases. lol

Should be 30 new or cheaper in about a weeks time anyway.

$30 new at Walmart and Amazon had a lightning deal at that price earlier. You made the right call.

#7868 wily2143   CAG Veteran CAGiversary!   12 Posts   Joined 11.9 Years Ago  

wily2143

Posted 22 November 2014 - 07:56 AM

That Fuck ing sucks. I'm sorry man. I hope it gets straightened out. You've scared me away from buying consoles from AWD unless it's the rare glitchy under $20 or $30 miracle listings.

Hey thanks.  It was more amusing than anything.  It obviously sucks but I'm not sweating it.  How any examiner of the trade-in would let this pass though makes no sense to me.  1) It's obviously not a vita.  2) It's obviously not "like new" (the reduced pic I posted doesn't capture the amount of damage on the screen) and 3) It's definitely not factory sealed, in fact all of the circular seals were cut on every side of the box and nothing was wrapped.

I spoke with a rep and they will be sending a usps pick-up person with a packing label and refunded me.  They said they would do an investigation and said I was done on my end (assuming they get the thing back).

Not sure about "red flags" or whatever, but I buy a quite a bit from them, have two active kindles, and amazon prime.  I haven't had any incidents in the past so I'm not too worried.

Two lessons learned though.  One, I agree with you 100%.  I got a mint PS4 from cowboom for around $215 with taxes a few months ago.  Why I went with AWD for the vita, I'm not sure.  Two, don't get greedy searching for dingers.  I have had a ton of luck with dingers from AWD.  In fact, I have always gotten dingers with everything intact (such as 3DS registration codes, limited edition books, etc) and always with very minor damage to the boxes.  I thought that the BL Vita was a dinger from the latest printing they did, but I should have known better than to expect a dinger this late in the game (iirc that batch was sent out 9/2).

It's also interesting to see the reaction that some ppl seem to have to misfortune of others!  Even so, I still wouldn't wish it upon you!

Have a great weekend and gl deal huntin'!

#7869 sladeums   fnord CAGiversary!   1634 Posts   Joined 12.0 Years Ago  

Posted 22 November 2014 - 09:39 AM

:ps4: Playstation 4 Console (A) $269.32 (G) $287.27 (VG) $305.23
http://www.amazon.co...Filter=1&sr=1-1

sladeums.png

#7870 refinition  

refinition

Posted 22 November 2014 - 10:13 AM

this is why i dont buy systems from them.  Good luck trying to prove they sent you a psp and not a vita. Yes they will give you a refund but it will throw massive red flags on your account

I wouldn't say massive red flags, just don't refund insane amounts and you'll be fine

Broken images, broken images everywhere.

sig.png

#7871 Mageshadow   Taking A Deuce.. CAGiversary!   1469 Posts   Joined 6.4 Years Ago  

Posted 22 November 2014 - 10:32 AM

if you have a khols you can get a 40 inch tv from them for 100$ even less if you have any coupons.

How so?

sogoodf6owq.gif

#7872 SInX4Lyfe   4.23.12 CAGiversary!   1186 Posts   Joined 10.5 Years Ago  

Posted 22 November 2014 - 12:46 PM

Considering thats a pretty fair amount for a red flag and that your going to tell them that you got the wrong item from amazon warehouse, yeah they are gonna keep your account under suspicion happen to my cousin they just send you a email eventually if you ever refunded or refund again from them that they are going to review your account and that they will monitor your activity lol.

#7873 shadowysea07   Cjenvy I'm ready for you awd this time I'm wearing pants CAGiversary!   4225 Posts   Joined 5.1 Years Ago  

shadowysea07

Posted 22 November 2014 - 01:33 PM

How so?

Excuse me ment 32 inch and khols has it for 100 but you can use coupons to take more off more since they have up to 40% ones floating around. They sent a 15% off one with the ad.

Currently on the look out for a decent price on Pokemon XD Gale of Darkness.  

#7874 sterlingice   Former KS Deal Lackey CAGiversary!   775 Posts   Joined 13.8 Years Ago  

sterlingice

Posted 22 November 2014 - 05:39 PM

The Last Story is the best RPG on the Wii

#sorryxenoblade

Really?  I haven't finished Xenoblade but I'd find it really hard to be better than it.  However, I have Last Story sitting on shelf right next to it and I'll make my way to it next, eventually.

SI

#7875 CookieParty   Artist formerly known as Burritoman CAGiversary!   3260 Posts   Joined 10.1 Years Ago  

CookieParty

Posted 22 November 2014 - 05:48 PM

Really?  I haven't finished Xenoblade but I'd find it really hard to be better than it.  However, I have Last Story sitting on shelf right next to it and I'll make my way to it next, eventually.

SI

Xenoblade, Pandora's Tower, and The Last Story were all excellent games. I really wish they had come out earlier in the Wii's life. They came out at the end, I didn't have as much to spend with them as I would have liked.

My Tradelist (Always updated pretty well)

Check out our blog: http://abloggymess.com/ Plenty of fun for everyone!

3DS Friend Code: 2492-4618-0670 Always looking for new Pokemon!

philip25033 on PSN and Wiiu

Get free stuff with my Swagbucks Referral Link: http://swagbucks.com/refer/cookieparty

#7876 Dead_Batteries   Voltaic Pile CAGiversary!   1015 Posts   Joined 7.2 Years Ago  

Dead_Batteries

Posted 22 November 2014 - 05:57 PM

Mine is still sealed...

#7877 scblueeyedguy   Future Gadget Laboratory Technician CAGiversary!   2739 Posts   Joined 9.3 Years Ago  

scblueeyedguy

Posted 22 November 2014 - 05:58 PM

Mine is still sealed...

Your $8 Amazon Last Story LE? Mine is too.

#7878 Milliardo   O.Z. CAGiversary!   160 Posts   Joined 3.6 Years Ago  

Milliardo

Posted 22 November 2014 - 05:59 PM

Considering thats a pretty fair amount for a red flag and that your going to tell them that you got the wrong item from amazon warehouse, yeah they are gonna keep your account under suspicion happen to my cousin they just send you a email eventually if you ever refunded or refund again from them that they are going to review your account and that they will monitor your activity lol.

If I have purchased ~100 things from Amazon/AWD (I've been using them for awhile), & returned only 2 things will that instantly get me flagged? 

#7879 NightCat   Backtoad_Overload CAGiversary!   3562 Posts   Joined 8.5 Years Ago  

Posted 22 November 2014 - 06:05 PM

Hey thanks.  It was more amusing than anything.  It obviously sucks but I'm not sweating it.  How any examiner of the trade-in would let this pass though makes no sense to me.  1) It's obviously not a vita.  2) It's obviously not "like new" (the reduced pic I posted doesn't capture the amount of damage on the screen) and 3) It's definitely not factory sealed, in fact all of the circular seals were cut on every side of the box and nothing was wrapped.

I spoke with a rep and they will be sending a usps pick-up person with a packing label and refunded me.  They said they would do an investigation and said I was done on my end (assuming they get the thing back).

Not sure about "red flags" or whatever, but I buy a quite a bit from them, have two active kindles, and amazon prime.  I haven't had any incidents in the past so I'm not too worried.

Two lessons learned though.  One, I agree with you 100%.  I got a mint PS4 from cowboom for around $215 with taxes a few months ago.  Why I went with AWD for the vita, I'm not sure.  Two, don't get greedy searching for dingers.  I have had a ton of luck with dingers from AWD.  In fact, I have always gotten dingers with everything intact (such as 3DS registration codes, limited edition books, etc) and always with very minor damage to the boxes.  I thought that the BL Vita was a dinger from the latest printing they did, but I should have known better than to expect a dinger this late in the game (iirc that batch was sent out 9/2).

It's also interesting to see the reaction that some ppl seem to have to misfortune of others!  Even so, I still wouldn't wish it upon you!

Have a great weekend and gl deal huntin'!

I order 20-50 items a month on amazon. I bought a new game once it was used and only bonus disc was in it lol

Backlog_Overload For Presadento cowabunga

#7880 Dead_Batteries   Voltaic Pile CAGiversary!   1015 Posts   Joined 7.2 Years Ago  

Dead_Batteries

Posted 22 November 2014 - 06:17 PM

Your $8 Amazon Last Story LE? Mine is too.

N-no, Xenoblade.

#7881 Flash15   CAG Veteran CAGiversary!   6521 Posts   Joined 5.9 Years Ago  

Posted 22 November 2014 - 06:32 PM

:ps4: AC Unity (G) $42.41: http://www.amazon.co...16681097&sr=1-2

#7882 HyperG   GamersVlog.com CAGiversary!   2878 Posts   Joined 5.8 Years Ago  

Posted 22 November 2014 - 07:26 PM

Yeah. If you only get a blue flag on your account though it's not that bad. If you get a red flag then your account is in jeopardy.

Where can you tell about being flagged?

Subscribe on YouTube - GamersVlog

Share your gaming videos here - www.GamersVlog.com

#7883 whoknows   Time and Eternity for all of time and eternity CAGiversary!   39993 Posts   Joined 13.8 Years Ago  

Posted 22 November 2014 - 07:27 PM

Where can you tell about being flagged?

If you ask Amazon chat they can tell you how close you are to having your account closed.

you are a pillar of the video game/gaming community.  

Thanks you are truly a pillar of the community!

It's because of pillars like you, I remain in this community.  Thank you!

Spoken like a true pillar. The community sends its many thanks.

How dare you speak to the pillar of our community that way. If he says you're a closet vita fan he knows what he's talking about.

#7884 BrianJason  

BrianJason

Posted 22 November 2014 - 08:07 PM

If you ask Amazon chat they can tell you how close you are to having your account closed.

sounds like a credit score of sorts...I wonder if asking what your status is dings you.

when they close your account, couldn't you just open another with a slight variation in personal info?

#7885 dreamer131313  

dreamer131313

Posted 22 November 2014 - 08:10 PM

sounds like a credit score of sorts...I wonder if asking what your status is dings you.

when they close your account, couldn't you just open another with a slight variation in personal info?

asking would probably be suspicious enough for them to make a note you ask leaving a mark and no when they ban your account it a ip ban and lose all gift cards and more associated with that account and can't even do anything. If you own a kindle fire even that would be a brick

#7886 therealdeal19   GIANT ENEMY CRABS!!! CAGiversary!   1111 Posts   Joined 14.4 Years Ago  

therealdeal19

Posted 22 November 2014 - 08:25 PM

True story, I got a purple flag once.

1050619.png

#7887 captbeef   chlomo CAGiversary!   257 Posts   Joined 6.9 Years Ago  

Posted 22 November 2014 - 09:03 PM

where do you know if you have a bad rep or not?

ginger crouton

#7888 WinterAvenger   The Egocentric Cheapo Banned   1787 Posts   Joined 3.9 Years Ago  

WinterAvenger

Posted 22 November 2014 - 09:06 PM

not AWD but x24 16oz monster cans for less than $15! :hot:

http://www.amazon.co...2_product_title

#7889 AkariK   マスタースパーク CAGiversary!   597 Posts   Joined 10.3 Years Ago  

Posted 23 November 2014 - 12:03 AM

I bought one of the PS4s that showed up on AWD last night. I was trying to get the $269 one because it said sealed with box damage, and the $287 one said original packaging only, but I couldn't get the $269 one to get to my cart so I got the other one. I was really hoping to see Amazon match the Destiny bundle for BF (because it's white) but I'd rather save the $100 here.

This is the first time I've gotten in on a crazy AWD listing, so I'm stoked.

#7890 CookieParty   Artist formerly known as Burritoman CAGiversary!   3260 Posts   Joined 10.1 Years Ago  

CookieParty

Posted 23 November 2014 - 05:49 AM

not AWD but x24 16oz monster cans for less than $15! :hot:

http://www.amazon.co...2_product_title

Goddammit, I drink a couple of these every day too.

Who cares what flavor, just means I gotta mix the vodka stronger.

My Tradelist (Always updated pretty well)

Check out our blog: http://abloggymess.com/ Plenty of fun for everyone!

3DS Friend Code: 2492-4618-0670 Always looking for new Pokemon!

philip25033 on PSN and Wiiu

Get free stuff with my Swagbucks Referral Link: http://swagbucks.com/refer/cookieparty