Batman Origins Collector's Edition (PS3) $40

TwistedShade

CAGiversary!
Feedback
5 (100%)
Saw this online and thought it looked like a good deal. Currently $108 from a third party on Amazon and these sell for around $80-$110 on eBay.

Comes with the following items.

• The Batman: Arkham Origins Collector's Edition includes:
  • Exclusive Arkham Origins premium statue featuring LED effects produced by TriForce. Beautifully rendered and highly detailed statue measuring approx. 9" x 13" x 11.5"
  • 80-page, full-color hardcover artbook measuring approx. 7.5" x 10.75" x .5".
  • Two key pieces of evidence taken directly from the Gotham City Police Department crime lab.
  • Batman Wanted Poster.
  • Batwing Prototype Schematic.
  • Anarky logo stencil.
  • Glow-In-The-Dark map of Gotham City.
  • Wayne Family Photo.
  • Assassin's Intel Dossier, which includes files on the 8 assassins as well as Black Mask's contract.
  • 1st Appearance Batman Skin: Look just like Batman did during his first appearance in Detective Comics #27, released in 1939.

http://www.walmart.com/ip/Batman-Arkham-Origins-Collector-s-Edition-PS3/29002309

You (or Walmart) forgot to list the DC villians documentary that is included in this as well. The documentary is available seperately at retail though, so don't buy this just for that.

I picked this up at my local store back when it was $60.

But I would rather have the :360: version, so if anyone wants the :ps3: version I'd be willing to do a swap (just the game, the swag would skyrocket the shipping).

This is a funny thread to me- my local Walmart still has three Arkham CITY collector's editions in stock for PS3, and they've been sitting at $49.95 for months and months... every time I go into the store I check for a price drop, but no luck so far.  I've never seen an Origins collector's edition in my Walmart.

Probably due to the size of the Origins one. City was small enough to take up shelf space and not matter, but Origins has that gigantic box that they would have sent back to the warehouse or something if it wasn't gone relatively quickly.

Randomly checked this page today and it was back in stock for a good 5-10 minutes. Picked up one myself, If you guys have patience it may be worth checking out every once in a while to see if it comes back in stock.

bread's done
Back