- - - - -

Lego Movie (2 Disc) (Ultraviolet Digital Copy) Blu-ray Disc - Best Buy - $14.99

lego lego movie best buy blu ray bluray legos

#1 Boss   [Removed by Admin] CAGiversary!   1917 Posts   Joined 12.0 Years Ago  

Posted 10 August 2014 - 05:23 AM

Best Buy $14.99:  http://www.bestbuy.c...63038&lp=1&cp=1

Target $15: http://www.target.co...en/-/A-15164536

#2 Blaster man  

Blaster man

Posted 10 August 2014 - 10:53 AM

Thanks!  My kids want this something bad.  Just noticed the 3D version that's $50.  That's way too much.  $35 for the 3D movie is pretty normal but $50 is absurd. 

#3 bfett9   Stop Looking at Me! CAGiversary!   1978 Posts   Joined 8.5 Years Ago  

Posted 10 August 2014 - 03:28 PM

Thanks!  My kids want this something bad.  Just noticed the 3D version that's $50.  That's way too much.  $35 for the 3D movie is pretty normal but $50 is absurd. 

http://www.amazon.co...ords=lego movie

$27-28 ish shipped to the USA. Region free for US players. Only downside is if you want to use the UV code you have go through a proxy which is pretty simple, but even that will work here in the US once it is redeemed.

In my case I am holding out until black Friday to see if it drops any lower, but if you have to have it sooner this is definitely an option.

#4 strait edge follower   Cult of personality CAGiversary!   12216 Posts   Joined 7.2 Years Ago  

strait edge follower

Posted 10 August 2014 - 04:08 PM

fantastic film ! 10$ or less than its mine. i only pay more than 10$ for disneys marvel films and tv show box sets

#5 Blaster man  

Blaster man

Posted 10 August 2014 - 04:14 PM

http://www.amazon.co...ords=lego movie

$27-28 ish shipped to the USA. Region free for US players. Only downside is if you want to use the UV code you have go through a proxy which is pretty simple, but even that will work here in the US once it is redeemed.

In my case I am holding out until black Friday to see if it drops any lower, but if you have to have it sooner this is definitely an option.

Not really into buying those other versions.  For $15 I'll take this one and not worry about the 3D.

fantastic film ! 10$ or less than its mine. i only pay more than 10$ for disneys marvel films and tv show box sets

Wait until you have kids.

#6 AvengedBacklog   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   13136 Posts   Joined 7.0 Years Ago  

AvengedBacklog

Posted 10 August 2014 - 04:49 PM

good price.  My fiance got this at launch for $22 I think, shoulda held out!

#7 strait edge follower   Cult of personality CAGiversary!   12216 Posts   Joined 7.2 Years Ago  

strait edge follower

Posted 10 August 2014 - 05:41 PM

Not really into buying those other versions. For $15 I'll take this one and not worry about the 3D.

Wait until you have kids.

im teaching my future kids the ways of cag so they will learn to wait lol

#8 Blaster man  

Blaster man

Posted 10 August 2014 - 05:44 PM

im teaching my future kids the ways of cag so they will learn to wait lol

Good luck with that.  Actually I'd consider $15 a pretty good price for a movie that's recently come out like this.  The Blu Ray came out on June 17th.  I wasn't going to buy it initially but we got it on Netflix and that was that.

#9 movie2cats   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   350 Posts   Joined 8.8 Years Ago  

Posted 10 August 2014 - 07:23 PM

Nice find OP. I was looking for this price range. A heads up to those looking for 3D in the $35 range, head to Costco.

#10 AvengedBacklog   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   13136 Posts   Joined 7.0 Years Ago  

AvengedBacklog

Posted 10 August 2014 - 07:55 PM

Also $15 at Target if you don't have a BB in your area.

#11 BudzMcGee   Clearance Bin Review CAGiversary!   3665 Posts   Joined 9.2 Years Ago  

Posted 10 August 2014 - 09:14 PM

Saw this today but didn't have my $5 coupon from Redbox so I'll be making another stop. $10 for Lego Movie? Done.

#12 ThunderChunky62   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   977 Posts   Joined 7.0 Years Ago  

ThunderChunky62

Posted 10 August 2014 - 10:19 PM

Thinking about grabbing this for my 2 year old but not sure if he would like it

#13 Blaster man  

Blaster man

Posted 10 August 2014 - 10:28 PM

Thinking about grabbing this for my 2 year old but not sure if he would like it

2 is a tough age because at that age they may no be able to sit through a movie. That said, he will like it even if he can't sit through it. Also, adults can watch it.

#14 strait edge follower   Cult of personality CAGiversary!   12216 Posts   Joined 7.2 Years Ago  

strait edge follower

Posted 10 August 2014 - 11:27 PM

batman is souch an arrogant douche in this film lmao

#15 funkmonker  

Posted 10 August 2014 - 11:30 PM

batman is souch an arrogant douche in this film lmao

DARKNESS

NO PARENTS

#16 thereefernander   CAG Best Buy Employee CAGiversary!   1757 Posts   Joined 8.1 Years Ago  

thereefernander

Posted 11 August 2014 - 11:30 AM

Fuck it, why not. Wish I could print the redbox coupon without gay ass coupon printer. I dont have a printer at home and cant install the program at work or the library.

#17 Boss   [Removed by Admin] CAGiversary!   1917 Posts   Joined 12.0 Years Ago  

Posted 11 August 2014 - 02:23 PM

Target $15: http://www.target.co...en/-/A-15164536

#18 BudzMcGee   Clearance Bin Review CAGiversary!   3665 Posts   Joined 9.2 Years Ago  

Posted 12 August 2014 - 04:55 PM

Marvel's Avengers Confidential: Black Widow and Punisher is also $9.99 this week. Not really worth its' own thread but worth pointing out. 

#19 strait edge follower   Cult of personality CAGiversary!   12216 Posts   Joined 7.2 Years Ago  

strait edge follower

Posted 13 August 2014 - 06:35 PM

that avengers animated film was meh. the best animated marvel films imo are the first 2 avengers ones and planet hulk

#20 InundatedDad   CAG Dad CAGiversary!   81 Posts   Joined 6.8 Years Ago  

InundatedDad

Posted 14 August 2014 - 01:34 PM

So I went to go print my Redbox coupon and the site said "promo was over". Even though it expires tomorrow.

Oh well, I'll wait until I can get it for $10, but that probably won't be until Black Friday.

Guest_rcerboss_*

Posted 14 August 2014 - 01:40 PM

that avengers animated film was meh. the best animated marvel films imo are the first 2 avengers ones and planet hulk

You mean the Ultimates?  Or are there some others?

I liked Ultimates 1.  Ultimates 2 was horrid though  :cry:

I never saw Planet Hulk, how closely does it follow the WWH storyline in the comics?  If it's a direct adaption I'd love to check it out, but I'm not interested in a "Son of Batman" type of bastardization.  

#22 strait edge follower   Cult of personality CAGiversary!   12216 Posts   Joined 7.2 Years Ago  

strait edge follower

Posted 14 August 2014 - 08:49 PM

You mean the Ultimates? Or are there some others?

I liked Ultimates 1. Ultimates 2 was horrid though :cry:

I never saw Planet Hulk, how closely does it follow the WWH storyline in the comics? If it's a direct adaption I'd love to check it out, but I'm not interested in a "Son of Batman" type of bastardization.

yes the ultimates are the ones i liked. 1 was better than 2 though i agree, especially with hulk owning his own squad lol. as for planet hulk i remember it following the comics pretty well. only thing i hated was that character named ”meek”. wish he died lmao. bestbuy has the blu ray for 7.99$ atm if interested.

#23 BudzMcGee   Clearance Bin Review CAGiversary!   3665 Posts   Joined 9.2 Years Ago  

Posted 14 August 2014 - 09:30 PM

You mean the Ultimates?  Or are there some others?

I liked Ultimates 1.  Ultimates 2 was horrid though  :cry:

I never saw Planet Hulk, how closely does it follow the WWH storyline in the comics?  If it's a direct adaption I'd love to check it out, but I'm not interested in a "Son of Batman" type of bastardization.  

Can't comment on the comic version but the Planet Hulk animated is actually my favorite of the Marvel animated movies. 

Guest_rcerboss_*

Posted 15 August 2014 - 02:18 PM

yes the ultimates are the ones i liked. 1 was better than 2 though i agree, especially with hulk owning his own squad lol. as for planet hulk i remember it following the comics pretty well. only thing i hated was that character named ”meek”. wish he died lmao. bestbuy has the blu ray for 7.99$ atm if interested.

Can't comment on the comic version but the Planet Hulk animated is actually my favorite of the Marvel animated movies. 

Cool, I thought these were on Amazon Prime or Netflix but I am not seeing it so I'll have to check it out.

I noticed Amazon is selling a 3 pack with Planet Hulk/Invincible Iron Man/the Dr. Strange movie for $13, and an 8 pack for like $25 on DVD and $45 blu ray.  I have seen both the Dr. Strange and Iron Man movies, but they were so long ago I barely remember them.  I'm guessing they weren't as good as Ultimates if I am having this much trouble recalling them lol, but any thoughts on those?

#25 BudzMcGee   Clearance Bin Review CAGiversary!   3665 Posts   Joined 9.2 Years Ago  

Posted 15 August 2014 - 06:42 PM

Cool, I thought these were on Amazon Prime or Netflix but I am not seeing it so I'll have to check it out.

I noticed Amazon is selling a 3 pack with Planet Hulk/Invincible Iron Man/the Dr. Strange movie for $13, and an 8 pack for like $25 on DVD and $45 blu ray.  I have seen both the Dr. Strange and Iron Man movies, but they were so long ago I barely remember them.  I'm guessing they weren't as good as Ultimates if I am having this much trouble recalling them lol, but any thoughts on those?

I remember Dr. Strange being good (been a while since I've seen that too). I'm not a big Strange fan though so it was almost an introduction. Invincible Iron Man was forgettable, but in fairness the Iron Man movie had just come out and was awesome so maybe it was the comparison that made it suffer. 

#26 strait edge follower   Cult of personality CAGiversary!   12216 Posts   Joined 7.2 Years Ago  

strait edge follower

Posted 15 August 2014 - 09:02 PM

my iron man 1 blu ray has the invincible iron man on the same disk but i havent watched it yet. prob give it a spin tonight