Lego Movie (2 Disc) (Ultraviolet Digital Copy) Blu-ray Disc - Best Buy - $14.99

Thanks!  My kids want this something bad.  Just noticed the 3D version that's $50.  That's way too much.  $35 for the 3D movie is pretty normal but $50 is absurd. 

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks! My kids want this something bad. Just noticed the 3D version that's $50. That's way too much. $35 for the 3D movie is pretty normal but $50 is absurd.
http://www.amazon.co.uk/Lego-Movie-Blu-ray-Copy-Region/dp/B00EXPOEGO/ref=sr_1_3?s=dvd&ie=UTF8&qid=1407684262&sr=1-3&keywords=lego+movie

$27-28 ish shipped to the USA. Region free for US players. Only downside is if you want to use the UV code you have go through a proxy which is pretty simple, but even that will work here in the US once it is redeemed.

In my case I am holding out until black Friday to see if it drops any lower, but if you have to have it sooner this is definitely an option.

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Lego-Movie-Blu-ray-Copy-Region/dp/B00EXPOEGO/ref=sr_1_3?s=dvd&ie=UTF8&qid=1407684262&sr=1-3&keywords=lego+movie

$27-28 ish shipped to the USA. Region free for US players. Only downside is if you want to use the UV code you have go through a proxy which is pretty simple, but even that will work here in the US once it is redeemed.

In my case I am holding out until black Friday to see if it drops any lower, but if you have to have it sooner this is definitely an option.
Not really into buying those other versions. For $15 I'll take this one and not worry about the 3D.

fantastic film ! 10$ or less than its mine. i only pay more than 10$ for disneys marvel films and tv show box sets
Wait until you have kids.

[quote name="strait edge follower" post="11998356" timestamp="1407713269"]batman is souch an arrogant douche in this film lmao[/quote]DARKNESS

NO PARENTS

fuck it, why not. Wish I could print the redbox coupon without gay ass coupon printer. I dont have a printer at home and cant install the program at work or the library.

Marvel's Avengers Confidential: Black Widow and Punisher is also $9.99 this week. Not really worth its' own thread but worth pointing out. 

So I went to go print my Redbox coupon and the site said "promo was over". Even though it expires tomorrow.

Oh well, I'll wait until I can get it for $10, but that probably won't be until Black Friday.

that avengers animated film was meh. the best animated marvel films imo are the first 2 avengers ones and planet hulk
You mean the Ultimates? Or are there some others?

I liked Ultimates 1. Ultimates 2 was horrid though :cry:

I never saw Planet Hulk, how closely does it follow the WWH storyline in the comics? If it's a direct adaption I'd love to check it out, but I'm not interested in a "Son of Batman" type of bastardization.

Last edited:

I never saw Planet Hulk, how closely does it follow the WWH storyline in the comics? If it's a direct adaption I'd love to check it out, but I'm not interested in a "Son of Batman" type of bastardization.
yes the ultimates are the ones i liked. 1 was better than 2 though i agree, especially with hulk owning his own squad lol. as for planet hulk i remember it following the comics pretty well. only thing i hated was that character named ”meek”. wish he died lmao. bestbuy has the blu ray for 7.99$ atm if interested.

Can't comment on the comic version but the Planet Hulk animated is actually my favorite of the Marvel animated movies.

yes the ultimates are the ones i liked. 1 was better than 2 though i agree, especially with hulk owning his own squad lol. as for planet hulk i remember it following the comics pretty well. only thing i hated was that character named ”meek”. wish he died lmao. bestbuy has the blu ray for 7.99$ atm if interested.

Can't comment on the comic version but the Planet Hulk animated is actually my favorite of the Marvel animated movies.
Cool, I thought these were on Amazon Prime or Netflix but I am not seeing it so I'll have to check it out.

I noticed Amazon is selling a 3 pack with Planet Hulk/Invincible Iron Man/the Dr. Strange movie for $13, and an 8 pack for like $25 on DVD and $45 blu ray. I have seen both the Dr. Strange and Iron Man movies, but they were so long ago I barely remember them. I'm guessing they weren't as good as Ultimates if I am having this much trouble recalling them lol, but any thoughts on those?

Last edited:
Cool, I thought these were on Amazon Prime or Netflix but I am not seeing it so I'll have to check it out.

I noticed Amazon is selling a 3 pack with Planet Hulk/Invincible Iron Man/the Dr. Strange movie for $13, and an 8 pack for like $25 on DVD and $45 blu ray. I have seen both the Dr. Strange and Iron Man movies, but they were so long ago I barely remember them. I'm guessing they weren't as good as Ultimates if I am having this much trouble recalling them lol, but any thoughts on those?
I remember Dr. Strange being good (been a while since I've seen that too). I'm not a big Strange fan though so it was almost an introduction. Invincible Iron Man was forgettable, but in fairness the Iron Man movie had just come out and was awesome so maybe it was the comparison that made it suffer.

bread's done
Back