Redbox Buy any 2 pre-owned games and get a 3rd free!

There price sucks
their.jpg

The OP misled us by saying that the prices were good. Thanks for nothing.

I never said it was good. I am also bringing awareness to redbox running these type of promotions. One day they might have something really good.
Isn't that the point of posting in the deals forum? That it's good?

HEY GUYS PAPER MARIO FOR 3DS IS ON SALE AT TARGET for 34.99 THIS WEEK!

Isn't that the point of posting in the deals forum? That it's good?

HEY GUYS PAPER MARIO FOR 3DS IS ON SALE AT TARGET for 34.99 THIS WEEK!
Can you go buy 2 preowned games and get 1 free at Target or Walmart right now? Seeing as this is the only B2G1 preowned sale going right now it is a deal regardless of your feelings toward it. If you have nothing to contribute then move along.

Can you go buy 2 preowned games and get 1 free at Target or Walmart right now? Seeing as this is the only B2G1 preowned sale going right now it is a deal regardless of your feelings toward it. If you have nothing to contribute then move along.
Post a better deal next time bra.

Others have posted that Destiny will be coming out and if this deal is still live then that might be a good opportunity to do a B2G1.
Does it say when the promo ends? I mean, we're a month away from Destiny. Plus, getting used 3 copies of Destiny for $120 really isn't an upgrade from 3 new ones at Best Buy for $144 after GCU, if you include potential for reward certs and points at Best Buy.

After a brief scan, it seems the lower end 360 games have better pricing than Gamestop. I may give it a serious look if it's still active come pay day. I know not everybody is dying to pick up Mass Effect 2 or Dead Space 2 at this point but I've yet to play them so I'm interested. Thanks for sharing OP.

There is some strong HATE in this thread..... My man posted a deal. If you guys don't like the deal or feel it doesn't benefit you then don't use it. A few people actually had decent feedback saying that they have used this deal.

Last edited by a moderator:
If you don't like the deal GTFO. Pretty simple. It's still a deal. Although I very much enjoyed the Chappelle image reference :)

I've never been big on buying rented movies/games to begin with (unless it was from a purely local store).... but buying Redbox?  That sounds like a horrid idea...... some of these discs that people try to return look like they were used to smash somebody's skull in (I heard a story about the machine nearest me where somebody tried to return a disc that was apparently covered in blood  :shock: ).  Every other time I've tried to rent from them, whatever I get doesn't play.

Last edited:
I've never been big on buying rented movies/games to begin with (unless it was from a purely local store).... but buying Redbox? That sounds like a horrid idea...... some of these discs that people try to return look like they were used to smash somebody's skull in (I heard a story about the machine nearest me where somebody tried to return a disc that was apparently covered in blood :shock: ). Every other time I've tried to rent from them, whatever I get doesn't play.
Last year I had that issue on ps3, I started cleaning discs via Luke warm water, a wet wash cloth and dish soap. (Always wipe from center to edge and not circling!) seems to fix that issue, this year I had to take my ps3 apart and clean lens.

Used games are just so dirty!

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm bumping this (trolls be damned!) as there are actually decent current generation games available now at decent prices for this deal.

I was debating a :ps4: Battlefield 4, :xb1: Titanfall & :xb1: Call of Duty: Ghosts combo for $60.95 with shipping & trading the Ghosts back to Best Buy for the $20 promo that starts tomorrow.

If I bought all used:

God of War Ascension - $18

Battlefield 4 PS3 - $25

Beyond - $18

Total -  $43 after discount

Lets compare prices now:

GoW Ascension new from Best Buy - $10

Beyond new from Best Buy - $10

Battlefield 4 PS3 used from Gamefly - $10

Total - $30

I think I'll pass on Redbox "deals" forever, thanks.

bread's done
Back