Radio Shack clearance Nintendo 3DS $75, PS3 12GB Slim + Sports Champions 2 Move Bundle $97, Xbox 360 Slim 4GB $97

Electroplasm

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
Radio Shack clearance, in store only. All clearance items eligible for additional 25% off for a limited time.

DO NOT CALL IN ADVANCE OR THE EMPLOYEES WILL STEAL IT FROM YOU AND LIE ABOUT INVENTORY

Update 8/18/2014

Clearance prices can vary by store, depending on how popular an item is at a particular store. There can be price discrepancies between stores in any given area or state. The list below are the best case scenario clearance prices.

Items on Clearance (before tax):

1. Nintendo 3DS* black sku: 2602082 $99.99, $75 after 25% off
  2. 12GB PS3 Super Slim + Move Bundle + Sports Champions sku: 2603856 $129, $97 after 25%
  3. 12GB PS3 Super Slim CECH-4201A $129, $97 after 25%
  4. 4GB Xbox Slim** sku: 2601769 $129.99, $97.40 after 25%
  5. 160 GB PS3 Slim sku: 260-1792 $74.98 after 25% off or $110.89, prices vary.
*Regular size 3DS, all colors.

**Not the e-type, unknown whether they also stock the e-type.

Note: Some of the PS3 Super Slims are sold just as a single unit for $129, while others are sold as a Move bundle for $129. Offer varies by store.

Other Coupons/Discounts

A $10 off coupon is printed for every $30 spent. Example: 3DS bought for $75 prompts two $10 off coupons valid two days after printout. The coupon states that it cannot be used on gaming hardware but it will ring up automatically if the sales clerk allows the purchase anyway and rings it up for you.

10% University Student Discount stacks with 25% off clearance prices, contingent upon showing valid school ID.

Links

Inventory (most likely wrong, change zip code to store location & choose 5 mi radius for better results)

http://www.radioshack.com/family/index.jsp?categoryId=4315082&s=null&znt_campaign=Category_CMS&znt_medium=RSCOM&znt_source=CAT&znt_content=CT4314709

You can only search for the purple on the site but diff stores have diff colors, like black most of the time i guess. It is best to just go to your local store.

store_clearance_event.png

Last edited by a moderator:
I'll probably end up going out to check if my local store has any, but the only reason I'd get one would be to keep as a beater in case I go someplace I don't want to take my Zelda XL. Trying to decide if it's worth the $75. 

Well thanks OP. The purple one doesn't show up in stock near me, but I will be around a couple tomorrow so I will check for any other colors. I have an Xl, but I've been looking for a good price on a regular as a spare. Hope I can find something other than black, but anything wild. Good luck to everyone!

shows nothing in stock within a 50 mile radius.  They also don't show this low price on the site, is the sale over or is it something that comes off at the end?

shows nothing in stock within a 50 mile radius. They also don't show this low price on the site, is the sale over or is it something that comes off at the end?
The answers are in the original post. It's in-store only. It's on clearance in-store for $100 with a "25% off clearance sale" taking another $25 off.

shows nothing in stock within a 50 mile radius. They also don't show this low price on the site, is the sale over or is it something that comes off at the end?
It has been $99 in store for a short time now, but with the new 25% off discount it drops the price further. the website just shows the regular price but it is definitely live in store.

Doesn't appear to be within 50 miles. I already own an XL, so I really only wanna buy this for the sake of probably being able to sell it for more. I didn't even know RadioShack sold video games, I didn't notice any in the one I've gone to.

Hey folks,

Just went out to my local RadioShack to check on the clearance specials. The guy there was super cool and checked for 3DS but there was none left. It was listed as a 99.99 clearance price point at my store. He even checked other stores and he said the next closest place listed it at like 160 or something. I did, however, pick up a 4GB Slim on clearance plus a Microsoft Wireless Xbox headset for just under $105.

4GB Xbox Slim = 97.40

Microsoft Wireless Headset = 7.48

Groupon has a Radio Shack deal right now: $20 for 30 (LOCAL10 knocks it down to $18)

Edit: power products only...might be a good deal if it stacks with the $10 off your next purchase coupon.

Groupon has a Radio Shack deal right now: $20 for 30 (LOCAL10 knocks it down to $18)
Think thats only good on power accessories like batteries, chargers, and such. I bought a couple of those and thats what the link they provided took me to so I will prob get my money back on those groupons. I will try it on something else first to see if it works though.

Hey folks,

Just went out to my local RadioShack to check on the clearance specials. The guy there was super cool and checked for 3DS but there was none left. It was listed as a 99.99 clearance price point at my store. He even checked other stores and he said the next closest place listed it at like 160 or something. I did, however, pick up a 4GB Slim on clearance plus a Microsoft Wireless Xbox headset for just under $105.

4GB Xbox Slim = 97.40

Microsoft Wireless Headset = 7.48
I have been needing an Xbox 360 to have around to play older games. Will definitely check the Radio Shack near me to see if it is available.

Think thats only good on power accessories like batteries, chargers, and such. I bought a couple of those and thats what the link they provided took me to so I will prob get my money back on those groupons. I will try it on something else first to see if it works though.
Yeah, it states valid only on Power products. I will report back if I get the chance to try it out

I'll post here if I find anything. And if anybody else happens upon an XL in any color and is interested in selling it, a PM would be oh-so-appreciated. :D

I called one of my Radio Shacks (I know, you shouldn't call but I don't want to waste gas) and one store said they had the X360 clearanced, I asked for a price and she said $179. I'm guessing she was reading off a price tag but I wonder if that's the $97 one.

[quote name="TYmaster50" post="11999880" timestamp="1407776210"]don't get it

how much is the 3ds after using this groupon? [/quote]$6

My local radioshack has a ton of the black 3ds. I'll check later to see if they're on clearance. But I already have a 3ds so probably won't be buying. Want a vita.

Power products only.

Power products only.
yeah, this is what i was told. i bought the last cosmo black 3ds for $75 plus tax just now. still a great deal.

Heads up: the receipt for my 3ds printed two $10 off coupons (one coupon per transaction) over $10 starting thursday. I'll add it to the op. The clerk said it could be used on anything when I asked about coming back for an xbox or ps3 but the coupon states that it excludes gaming hardware so I don't know what's up with that.

If it works I may pick up an xbox 360 or ps3. The 12 GB ps3 slim is on clearance for $129 + 25% off. The 4GB Xbox Slim = 97.40 b4 25% as another cag stated earlier.

I went to a store and saw the clearance sign for the xbox 360 and ps3 but no 3ds. I didn't see any of the items on the floor, do you guys ask the clerks?

Scored the last 3ds (black color) at my RS for $79.xx

The lady working there did not think the 25% off would apply, but once she scanned it, it did!

Came with the two coupons as well.

Thanks OP!

I went by my local Radio Shack and guess what I found guys!?!?

BARE WALLS AND EMPTY SHELVES

(also the ceiling is caving in a little)
This is how mine was. Great place to get my phone and my wife's phone, but today they had my choice of 20 ft hdmi cords, nothing shorter, no 3 6 or 10 footers. That 20 was also like 60 bucks.

The store was pretty empty except for their phone, phone accessory, and headphone sections.

Big lots was 6 bucks for a 3 foot.

Nearby radioshack didn't have anything. 3ds rang up as $135 for some reason. Employee from other radioshack happened to be in store and said their radioshack had a ps3. Walked(ran partway) 20 blocks. Really want a ps3. Last one in stock. Bought. Total $112. Out of breath. Next door gamestop. Bought atelier rorona plus. Asked for sealed copy. Got it. So excited.

Also, $10 off coupon on radioshack receipt excludes game hardware.

Was lucky enough to grab one today.  First two Radio Shacks were strike outs but the third I was helped by a very nice worker.  Didn't have any at that store but she did a search for every store in the district and found one at one store.  She's having it shipped to my location and will be ready to be picked up Wednesday or Thursday.

I checked 4 stores and can't find one anywhere. The guy at one of my local Radioshack did a lookup (honestly I think he just used the regular site to look up the purple on) and didn't find anything.

If anyone knows where to get a 3ds under $150 (preferably under $100) in SoCal, I'd really appreciate it!

Nearby radioshack didn't have anything. 3ds rang up as $135 for some reason. Employee from other radioshack happened to be in store and said their radioshack had a ps3. Walked(ran partway) 20 blocks. Really want a ps3. Last one in stock. Bought. Total $112. Out of breath. Next door gamestop. Bought atelier rorona plus. Asked for sealed copy. Got it. So excited.

Also, $10 off coupon on radioshack receipt excludes game hardware.
What model and how many GBs??

Definitely YMMV on these since theyve been on clearance for quite some time now. Depending on the area, you basically have to call b/c theres no way to check stock unless you want to waste money driving around. I called 15 different stores and only 1 store had one.

Would love to get a new ps3 after mine crapped out a few months ago. I have a hdd to swap in place too. Nothing showing 50 miles around me, but I will probably swing by a few anyways.

Found a 12GB PS3 locally, it was waaayyy in back covered in cob webs.  Thing rang up at $152 after tax though.  Is the cashier missing a step?

Was able to snag a 4gb slim (not E-type) XBOX and a 12GB PS3.  

Also, after having a store find me an xbox, I learned something about the deal.  The clearance pricing is scaled per how many units of a particular item a store shifts (this was the theory given by a knowledgable clerk).  His store had the xbox sku ring up at 174, where as a store 5 miles away (where I snagged both the systems) had the rock-bottom pricing.  So it's sort of a YMMV deal and isn't universal.  

That being said, any CAGs in NOVA (i.e. Northern Virginia), there is one more 4gb XBOX slim at the Vienna store off Leesburg Pike (the one near the best buy).  They also might still have some PS3 12Gb. You can check the online stock system to see about the 12gb ps3.  The XBOX is not visible via online.

Killer deal. Happy hunting.  

man thanks for this, i was able to snag 2 black 3ds systems one left at 2 different stores.

of the 3 clearance consoles ps3, 360 and 3ds, which one is the best deal?

im thinking ps3 and 3ds, no?

also someone mentioned getting a 3ds xl???? none of the radioshacks had anything even hinting they ever carried the xl

also none on the website??? how do you even look for them just show up and ask? that never works haha

man thanks for this, i was able to snag 2 black 3ds systems one left a 2 different stores.

of the 3 clearance consoles ps3, 360 and 3ds, which one is the best deal?

im thinking ps3 and 3ds, no?

also someone mentioned getting a 3ds xl???? none of the radioshacks had anything even hinting they ever carried the xl

also none on the website??? how do you even look for them just show up and ask? that never works haha
Well, someone made another thread stating that those 12-GB PS3s were popping up at some Wal-Marts for $100, so $130 doesn't seem like much of a deal to me. Plus, Best Buy gives more ($51) for the 360 than the PS3 ($20), if you planned to flip it for a Bone at their next opportunity (should it arise).

So, according to the Radio Shack store locator, there are 4 stores in my town. I only knew of one. I guess I'll be doing some searching around town for these things.

dang, $75 for a brand new 3ds xl, ugh im trying to figure out how to even ask them about those

need to get a sku for the xl or something

this wiil be my first 3ds lol, been drooling over my g/f's zelda xl and links awakening

i picked up fire emblem 2nite from the $15 off preorder target deal as my first game

bread's done
Back