Spin to win (Amazon gift cards)

Mithikal

CAGiversary!
Feedback
9 (100%)
Referral LInk: http://www.hotdeals.com/?mktsrc=referral_copylink_53e6246982f50

Over at hot deals they have a give away running where you can spin the wheel once a day for a chance to win amazon credit. Every person you refer you get an extra 10 spins (1,000 coins, 100 per spin).

Prizes on the wheel

card: amazon gift card ranging from 0.10 to 10.00

$: up to 100 coins, used to spin again

Respin: you get to spin again

Empty space: nothing

Diamond: No idea what these are used for.

After spinning, make sure to click "Get the prize". If you dont, then you wont receive it. Also, do not close the page during a spin, or it counts as a loss.

If you go to another tab, or minimize your window after starting the spin, it seems to pause until you come back. But if you go to a different program/window, it will continue to finish the spin while you are away (good if you are at work like me lol)

Last edited by a moderator:
people who did it 3 days ago said they didn't get it yet

they replied saying to pm the email and username and that the influx of winners made them busy, so to give them a week. I PMed by name to them so hopefully it's sooner rather than later

I stopped at $39 total yesterday. I'm wondering if they are going to shut this down if many have been doing it

it'll probably be like m&m thing, 

i won't lie, i did the exploit but only because just about everyone else was doing it, so if i didn't do it it,it wouldn't make a difference either way someone else would doing the exploit  lol. 

I can see this getting shut down if people start making hundreds 

I think they updated this and the odds of landing on amazon credit are much worse. I used to get $1.00 -$2.00 per referral. And now Id be lucky to get that per 10 referrals

Lol I made a ton of accounts and cashed out with 9$. Better than nothing, I have a feeling this will be dead soon (Or not even worth playing)

From Facebook

You cannot redeem diamonds. Like Experience Points and Medals, they are just calculated into a total. This shows other users you are experienced and can help you win better prizes over time.

so basically just count it as a loss 

From Facebook

You cannot redeem diamonds. Like Experience Points and Medals, they are just calculated into a total. This shows other users you are experienced and can help you win better prizes over time.

so basically just count it as a loss
Lame... haha. What about that crown, does that ever go up?

Also anyone else get annoyed you cant just click the wheel and go to another page, it takes for ever to finish..

who knows man lol, seems like some bad coding. just waiting on my cards so i can forget about that website
I was feeling the same way about winning yesterday. I did countless spins and didnt get any amazon cards. Today I only did about 10 spins and im back up to $2.00, so I am going to keep at it.

i just let it die, wasn't worth my time anymore, seemed like i just couldn't win anymore and it didn't count my referrals as "signed up" 

Has anyone figured out what the Diamonds do yet?

I had $12.40, I better cash that out now just in case it goes down.
Apparently someone asked the site owner what the diamonds do and this was his response:

"Diamonds and Experience Points at HotDeals.com add up and improve your user ranking. This can help you earn better rewards on our Spin-To-Win Instant Win Game. It also shows other HD users that you are an experienced long-time user."

The gift card will arrive within 30 days, so don't forget to check your inbox! 
Exchange inbox must be your registered inbox.

Yah they changed it to 30 days after that huge group of cash outs. They said they are still going to try to give out the ones that were cashed out earlier by the end of the week though.

got a payment, 51.50

i know i at least need 70 bucks, since i made around that amount doing spin to win. I don't even remember now but i know it's more than 50 

arrived in junk mail so i didn't get a message about it 

How are people making so much credit off of this game? I've played literally hundreds of times and only have about $3 credit.

How are people making so much credit off of this game? I've played literally hundreds of times and only have about $3 credit.
It feels like they made it harder to win over the last few days. At first I got $12 pretty fast, now I used over 150 spins and got $8. Could be the same odds and I am just not getting lucky.

with luck, it was easier before they nerfed it. hoping all the money is here by the end of this weekend so i can get myself a 3ds 

It feels like they made it harder to win over the last few days. At first I got $12 pretty fast, now I used over 150 spins and got $8. Could be the same odds and I am just not getting lucky.
150 and $8 isn't horrible. Before it may have been about $15 per 150. $3 for hundreds is horrible though.

I may try this more after I get alley credit though. But the 30 day wait now kinda sucks.

I found this funny. Doesn't seem to have changed anything:

http://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/140124758X/ref=mp_s_a_1_3?qid=1408006070&sr=8-3&pi=SY200_QL40

they're checking emails now, stay safe people. 

just hope my other cards come in by tomorrow, do you know how much it sucks to be short a few cents on a 3ds with only one left in stock? lol

bread's done
Back