Sony Gold Wireless Stereo Headset $62.99 with Visa Checkout from Newegg

MaverickHeero

CAGiversary!

Newegg has the Gold headset for $69.99 but if you use the Visa Checkout and enter VCO for promo code, save an extra 10% off(up to $20)

I paid $62.99, free shipping, no tax

Can also signup for Newegg Premier for free 3 day shipping for 30 days

I wonder if I should get this.

Missed out on the google payment deal for it and hesitated during the rebate deal.

What the heck, I've never owned a headset before and having good wireless headphones would be nice. Thanks for postinfg the deal OP!

Last edited by a moderator:
I wonder if I should get this.

Missed out on the google payment deal for it and hesitated during the rebate deal.

What the heck, I've never owned a headset before and having good wireless headphones would be nice. Thanks for postinfg the deal OP!
I was the same, never had a headset.

They're decent, works great with TLOU.

I have the first Pulse headset and a Pulse Elite set...worth the upgrade?
If you dislike the idea of the headphones being gyro like, each speaker is attached by a gyro ball to the band.

I don't have a problem but some might freak out and think they're "loose" but they aren't.

Was about to grab these for 68ish but I decided to run to bestbuy and price match them. Over all for $76 I'm pretty pleased with them. I download the APP from PSN and applyed the Shooter sound tuning and played some BF4 and they sound fine. Not really blown away but Hey it was 10 bucks more than the Turtle Beach X12's I own but their wireless which is what I was really looking for. Only real gripe with these is the bass seems rather low for music. On second thought It's actually really nice. Not super DEEP but very crisp.

Last edited by a moderator:
I have the original Sony Official Wireless Headset (the one before elite). I only use it for the ps3 and just use the basic mono earbud that came with the ps4. Should i upgrade and get best buy to pricematch?

bread's done
Back