Brand New Kinect (360) w/ 3 games $30- Radio Shack

2w1cked

CAGiversary!
Stopped by one of my local radio shacks today. They had a Kinect bundle w/ gunstringer, kinect adventures, and fruit ninja for $70 off (normally $110 I guess). Clearance price was $39.99. Then at the register I found out that all clearance stuff was an additional 25% off. That brought it down to $29.98. I was able to get a military discount of 10% off on top of this (didn't include in title as most won't get this). I ended up paying $28.60 which included tax for the bundle. 

I was skeptical about kinects at first as I sit on my ass for most games I play lol. This seemed like too good a deal to pass when I still see them for $100 at walmart. Embedded is the receipt. This might vary by store, worth looking though.

Edit: They told me the additional 25% off was only for a few more day, just fyi.  :D/

2wgtc45.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I thought this was common knowledge around CAG already.

My nephew was spending some birthday $$ last Friday night and after a stop at Gamestop I suggested the Radio Shack right next door since I read about the RS clearance prices.

Kinect Sensor with K. Adventures game. NEW.  Priced $40 with Clearance sticker.  Additional 25%.

Definite score for $30, IMO.

Last edited by a moderator:
i am making a trip to both local radioshacks tomorrow and checking on this, sld my old kinect, and now that i have the newest model of xbox to replace my old one, uhhh, im jumping on this.  thanks for the heads up!

Same here.  Mine came with KA. 

Thanks OP for sharing the item number.  I was able to locate the last one at the mall.  The employee and her manager (some douche) weren't too happy that I didn't get the replacement plan for it.  For 30 bucks, it was well worth waiting for.  I had to give the Kinect back to my nephews back in Nov so I have been without it for months. 

bread's done
Back