Dragon's Crown (PS3) $19.99 New $17.99 Used @ GameStop

thanks, op

just a heads up, dragon's crown ps3 and vita are both free on ps+ this month (aug.)

Last edited by a moderator:
Thx, OP! This is also a good deal with the b-day coupon. I, unfourtunately, will have to pass. I had high hopes about playing this game, but the over exaggerated art focus on certain extremities keeps me from purchasing it. Surprised that they gave this game a "T" rating. Would have definitely went with an "M" rating.

Hoping for a price match with Bestbuy. Got a $5 reward that would trim the price nicely.

Thx, OP! This is also a good deal with the b-day coupon. I, unfourtunately, will have to pass. I had high hopes about playing this game, but the over exaggerated art focus on certain extremities keeps me from purchasing it. Surprised that they gave this game a "T" rating. Would have definitely went with an "M" rating.
I mean no offense, but are you a girl, young kid, or just overly offended by it?

And yeah this is free on PS+ now.

Anyone would actually played the game would probably agree with the T rating. Yes there's exaggerated character art but there's pretty much nothing actually sexual in game, at least what I've played so far.

Anyone would actually played the game would probably agree with the T rating. Yes there's exaggerated character art but there's pretty much nothing actually sexual in game, at least what I've played so far.
I think stuff on TV programming is worse.

I called around several local stores and they all had new copies, but none sealed, which I'm unfortunately kind of a big stickler about. 

How do we go about getting Amazon to match this price?

it qualifies for the B2G1 <$20 coupons next week.
Sorry to bother, but which coupons are these? I know a couple used to be printed out on receipts, but I thought those were for the last week of July. Are there another round of these being printed out on receipts?

Sorry to bother, but which coupons are these? I know a couple used to be printed out on receipts, but I thought those were for the last week of July. Are there another round of these being printed out on receipts?
yeah, i just bought a used game yesterday, it still prints out those coupons, it does not activate until the 18th tho

I can't believe this thread hasn't blown up, less than 15$ with bday coupon, this is as cheap as it gets unless you do b2get 1 next week, but who knows if it will still be on sale then. I can't wait to couch co op this game with friends, hell I wish I already had it this past summer lol Great price, made by Atlus, satisfaction garunteed.

Was tempted to pick this up today. But I already spent a lot of money on games this week. I love me my vanillaware but what I really want is an Odin Sphere 2. I'll wait on this until it's cheaper or I have more money to spare.

You can buy this from Gamefly for 17.99 for :ps3: with free shipping. A good choice for someone like me who doesn't have a Gamestop right down the street.

I mean no offense, but are you a girl, young kid, or just overly offended by it?

And yeah this is free on PS+ now.
Don't worry. It takes a LOT to offend me. As a born-again believer, there are just certain games that I don't feel comfortable playing anymore. I think that the used price w/ PUR + B-Day is a good deal for those looking to buy. Or, as you said, PS+ is an option too.

Game is so worth it I bought it day one and have no regrets. A lot of fun and the art is beautiful.Thanks to PS+ I now have the vita version.

bread's done
Back