PS4 controller for $42.99 with promo code "VCO" from Newegg

Got it for 40.01 with free Shop Runner shipping.  I assume the prince would be similar with Newegg Premier.

Nice! Does anyone know if Best Buy will price match NewEgg?

Edit: Found it on their website. They will match. I have $40 in reward certs, so picking this up for &5. Sweet!

Last edited by a moderator:

Edit: Found it on their website. They will match. I have $40 in reward certs, so picking this up for &5. Sweet!
Do you actually have to call them for online price matching? Sounds dreadful... but might be worth saving $10. Need another DS4 for Tuesday's Diablo III release.

Hey, good idea.

I haven't been following PS4-related deals until recently (now that I'm about to buy one), is this a good deal, or have they been cheaper before?

Hey, good idea.

I haven't been following PS4-related deals until recently (now that I'm about to buy one), is this a good deal, or have they been cheaper before?
Best Buy had a promotion awhile back that was (back then) Killzone and Knack and a DS4 for ~$74. If you had sold the games immediately, the DS4 came out to less then $30. But that was super short-lived.

Best Buy had a promotion awhile back that was (back then) Killzone and Knack and a DS4 for ~$74. If you had sold the games immediately, the DS4 came out to less then $30. But that was super short-lived.
Hmm. Not bad. So you think I should go for it or wait?

I'm in no rush, per se, for a second controller, but I would like one for a good price as soon as possible.

bread's done
Back