Adventure Time: Explore the Dungeon Because IDK! 3DS Collector's edition on Amazon for $13!

This game is tugging at my heart strings...I need games for my 3DS and I heart steelbooks, but I have no idea if I'll even play it.  WTF

It was on for sale at $8 moments ago but it's back at $15. I was gonna get it but eh, I don't even know wtf is ''adventure time'' lol

I'm a huge Adventure Time fan.. and this game is really a slap in the face to fans. Boring, repetitive, and uninspired. Don't waste your time.

It was on for sale at $8 moments ago but it's back at $15. I was gonna get it but eh, I don't even know wtf is ''adventure time'' lol
Personally I think AT is the most overrated cartoon in a while except for... Regular Show but, hey I prefer more eastern stuff and I know the kids love both those shows. The games though are typically horrible. For whatever reason they decide to put out the laziest games with Cartoon Network IPs.

Personally I think AT is the most overrated cartoon in a while except for... Regular Show but, hey I prefer more eastern stuff and I know the kids love both those shows. The games though are typically horrible. For whatever reason they decide to put out the laziest games with Cartoon Network IPs.
Yeah, I don't mind Regular show but I wouldn't play a game about it though. Me too, anime ftw :D!

I'm a huge Adventure Time fan.. and this game is really a slap in the face to fans. Boring, repetitive, and uninspired. Don't waste your time.
Title of the game pretty much says it all. The first game in the series was passable, but this actually is just garbage.

Adventure Time is a good show, for what it's worth. There are a lot of adult themes and ethical discussions subcutaneous to the surface of weird and random. You really have to watch more than just one episode to appreciate how good it is.

what seller did the earlier guys buy it from? plz list seller so we know who to look at for the lowest price in case they start listing the item again.

the cheapest i see now is funfactory for $11.21 + $3.99 shipping per item...but what were the other options?

Last edited by a moderator:
The game is amazingly bad.  It seems like the developers set out to make a terrible game, as I don't see how anyone that was trying to make a good game could have come up with this.

I don't even know wtf is ''adventure time'' lol
:shame:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-s-zqBdoOSg

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0h1uqgDES0E

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jlNfEnYj5Kk

Title of the game pretty much says it all. The first game in the series was passable, but this actually is just garbage.

Adventure Time is a good show, for what it's worth. There are a lot of adult themes and ethical discussions subcutaneous to the surface of weird and random. You really have to watch more than just one episode to appreciate how good it is.
I don't follow the show all that much tbh, at least not since the end of Season 4, but it sucks how they've backed off on stuff like the Marceline/Bubblegum relationship.

Last edited:
Yeah, I don't mind Regular show but I wouldn't play a game about it though. Me too, anime ftw :D!
Unlike the garbage that is Adventure Time Explore the dun...... blah blah blah, the first 3DS Adventure Time game and the Regular Show 3DS game are both really quite good. The only bad thing about either title is that they are both too short.

Actually, its the closest true roguelike I've ever seen since the real roguelikes (Moria, Angband, etc). I think its brilliant.

Ha, heck no, the CE for that game has inflated in price, probably why they produced so many of this version. Standard ed. has been very cheap though, I remember $10 from gamefly among other deals.

Wayforward has a third Adventure Time game coming out this year, wonder if it'll get a CE too. Or be half-decent.

I don't follow the show all that much tbh, at least not since the end of Season 4, but it sucks how they've backed off on stuff like the Marceline/Bubblegum relationship.
Oh yeah, I had to re-watch that video on Youtube. Maybe they dropped it because the lesbian undertones were too risky and they didn't want to lose fans. It's apparent that Bubblegum likes Marceline as more than just a friend given that she wears Marceline's shirt all the time and snorts it when she gets up in the morning.

There are a lot of good ideas in the show. I would love to see more of Marceline and the Ice King. And it was brilliant when they defined gender roles in romance with Marshall Lee seducing Fionna and then having her reject him. Females always play the submissive it seems, and it was a nice feminist lesson for kids. Ice King always kidnaps them, and they always refuse, but that's besides the point.

I went ahead and picked it up. The game might not be very good, but at these prices it's worth it for the collector's steel case. I just want that B-MO on my shelf.

bread's done
Back