Tales of Xillia 2 PS3 Collectors Edition 15% off at Namco

Darshminder

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
Didn't see this posted anywhere else... Tales of Xillia 2 PS3 Collectors Edition is back in stock at Amazon for those who are interested.  Yes it is MSRP, but pre-orders had sold out months ago (Gamestop OOS and not available at Best Buy).  Not sure if the new stock is from canceled pre-orders or from new inventory.

*UPDATE*

Also available through Bandai Namco with an additional 15% off with code BNS15OFF (thanks SierraNight!).

http://www.bandainamcogamesstore.com/dp/B00KMXSNF4#.U-2Mjl6E5xg

*UPDATE 2*

Sold out again at Amazon (thanks YBX87!).

*UPDATE 3*

Now available at Gamestop & Amazon in addition to Bandai Namco:

http://www.gamestop.com/ps3/games/tales-of-xillia-2-collectors-edition/114862

http://www.amazon.com/Tales-Xillia-Collectors-Edition-PlayStation-3/dp/B00JXDJTRU/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1408380967&sr=8-1&keywords=tales+of+xillia+2+collector%27s+edition

Last edited by a moderator:
Remember when resellers and collectors were freaking out over the CE for the first game and it dropped to near-MSRP resale?

That's random, because I just got a notification from Amazon today that it was back in stock, and having not been able to pre-order from them for the last few months, went with Gamestop before they sold out.  I didn't even think to check Namco, but up until today, all other online retailers had shown that it wasn't available.  If Namco had it in stock this whole time, then more power to those who knew.  For people like me trying to save on Gamestop's "handling fee", I'll stick with Amazon for a cheaper alternative.

I'm pretty sure this was sold out for a while at Amazon and just recently came back in stock. I pre-ordered it at Namco Store with the coupon and it wasn't available on Amazon at that time. 

GS is still showing sold out. 

But either way, I doubt this'll be rare. I'm debating cancelling my pre-order because it might drop some more like Xillia CE did. 

It's still available at the Namco store as well...which I guess is fulfilled by Amazon now. Use BNS15Off for 15% off. No tax in some states. There is your deal. Ordered myself today b/c I don't trust Best Buy to fulfill my preorder, and using the code and no tax it only came to $2 more than GCU.

***edit reversed letters in code

It's still available at the Namco store as well...which I guess is fulfilled by Amazon now. Use NBS15Off for 15% off. No tax in some states. There is your deal. Ordered myself today b/c I don't trust Best Buy to fulfill my preorder, and using the code and no tax it only came to $2 more than GCU.
NBS15Off isn't working for me as a promotional code through Namco... Is it working for anyone else?

I just got it for $110 with the coupon code and no tax, a lot better than the $138 Amazon was going to charge me. thanks op! 

Can't escape tax anywhere, Namco charges me tax, Amazon charges me tax, newegg charges me tax. Finally still went with Namco. Life is sad.

Ugh... Do I pre-order off of the Namco site, or wait to try and snipe one from Amazon Warehouse Deals?  I remember last time there were quite a few dingers for awhile.  

It'd be nice to have this guy next to my Milla statue...

Edit - AHHHH this would be a much easier decision if Amazon Fulfillment also meant I could use Amazon credit.  :/

just ordered to my lit brother.

thanks

w.png

• "We're sorry, but the promotional code you entered is not valid for the item(s) included in this order. Please check the details of the offer and try again, or enter a different promotional code."

Either the code expired or they removed it from working on Pre-orders.  I should have jumped on it while it was still working.  :(

• "We're sorry, but the promotional code you entered is not valid for the item(s) included in this order. Please check the details of the offer and try again, or enter a different promotional code."

Either the code expired or they removed it from working on Pre-orders. I should have jumped on it while it was still working. :(
Code worked for me. Did you try all capital letters?

Anyway, thanks for the heads up OP. Had it pre-ordered from Amazon, but I put in an order at Namco and am saving 20 bucks. Plus it seems I'll get it a day earlier now.

It worked for you this morning? I wonder if it is a one time per account code and it "used" it for me when I checked it out yesterday.

I dunno. Failed on two computers, all caps and everything.

Edit : False alarm, I'm an idiot. I skipped the promo entry screen and at checkout it already had the coupon promo applied. Because I was there yesterday. Ordered! :)

My copy from the Bandai Namco Store just shipped yesterday and according to the tracking its suppose to be delivered to me today! I'm loving that they use Amazon now for shipping.

so i accidentally used an expired credit card using amazon payment and it declined my order. I go into my amazon orders and try to change the payment method and when I put in my new information it just goes to a blank screen and won't update. I tried to call amazon and they told me they don't have access to the order and "amazon web store" orders only have an email for customer service and no phone number. They told me the email takes 3 business days to respond. The email I got from amazon says my order will be cancelled if I don't update my payment method within 24 hours. 

I tried to make a new order but it looks like the coupon code won't work more than once. I love amazon but at least digital river had a phone number you could call. 

So I got home today and saw this 

and I was all like wwwwwwwwwwwuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuttttttttttttttt

...but seriously when did the post office start delivering on Sunday?  

(not complaining)

I'm not buying this.  Maybe I'll buy the regular edition when it's like $10.  The first game was not very good.  I'd be surprised if this is any better.

I thought the first game was a lot better than Lightning Returns...
I didn't even bother with LR because I knew if hate it for a variety of reasons. I did play 13 and 13-2 and Xillia was better than those but that's a low bar. IMO Xillia wasn't as good as either Vesperia or Graces.

I'm just getting to the point where these below par or average games just aren't doing it for me.

ZF96px1.jpg

I'm so surprised that it was delivered today. I thought the tracking date was incorrect. Can't wait to start it tonight!!

So I got home today and saw this
and I was all like wwwwwwwwwwwuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuttttttttttttttt

...but seriously when did the post office start delivering on Sunday?
(not complaining)
They don't, unless it is Express Mail. Amazon isn't using USPS though when they deliver on Sundays, they have their own drivers do the delivery.

Congratulations on getting it early guys! At least my delivery date is on the release date, Tuesday. I better finish up Xillia before I start this. I think I'm pretty close to the end.

Why did Amazon remove the ability to like a product? :eek: That used to be my way of determining if the game was popular or not and worth getting early. o_o I used to notice the games that didn't get many likes would drop in value quickly. Now I have to use Google and YouTube to make decisions.. e_e hype train hipsters have poisoned those pools.

And onto the thread topic.. :\ I'll wait for the inevitable price drop. This thing will probably hit $80 within the next 3 weeks.

Why did Amazon remove the ability to like a product? :eek: That used to be my way of determining if the game was popular or not and worth getting early. o_o I used to notice the games that didn't get many likes would drop in value quickly. Now I have to use Google and YouTube to make decisions.. e_e hype train hipsters have poisoned those pools.

And onto the thread topic.. :\ I'll wait for the inevitable price drop. This thing will probably hit $80 within the next 3 weeks.
Unless it is like Tales of Symphonia Collector's Edition and actually went up in value.

Mine arrived today too! Very happy that I put in this backup order. As for my Best Buy copy....it shipped...and shows .6 pounds...this could be interesting.

Anyone had to do a return on a damaged item from the Namco store using the new AZ fulfillment center? I bought perhaps the last copy of the first Tales CE from their store a week ago and it arrived damaged.

They don't have anymore, that I can find, so I'm just going to return it. 

However, it appears that they are requiring I pay return postage. Is this correct?

When I printed the return label it was nothing more then their return address with a place for me to write in my ship from address and a box that says "postage required".

There is no USPS/UPS/FedEx barcode so I'm assuming they are requiring I drop it off and pay to have it sent back.....

What makes you think it was the last copy? Just curious of how someone would know.

I never returned, but I guess you can try calling and asking. If you can get someone who can speak English. These days it seems about a 1 in 5 shot.

What makes you think it was the last copy? Just curious of how someone would know.

I never returned, but I guess you can try calling and asking. If you can get someone who can speak English. These days it seems about a 1 in 5 shot.
I only mentioned it being the last copy because I bought it and checked back on the site moments later and it went from being in stock to out of stock and shortly after that they removed the product (I can't find it... maybe someone else can).

I don't know if I need to contact Namco or AZ.

I selected "Damaged" as return reason too.

bread's done
Back