8/17-8/23 - $5 credit w/$25 in BestBuy Giftcards, $7 credit w/$50 in Sony Giftcards @ Rite-Aid

Enuf

CAGiversary!
Feedback
2 (100%)
You must have a RiteAid Wellness card(free in-store signup) to get the Uprewards(credits)
UpRewards are loaded onto your card redeemable after 6AM the day AFTER your purchase.

You get $5 per $25 in BestBuy Giftcards(max. $10 per $50 per Wellness card)
You get $7 per $50 in Sony Giftcards(PSN/PS+)(max $14 per $100 per Welllness card)

There`s also a instant $5 of $30 or more in Itunes cards coupon expires 8/23
And the same $5 per gc offer towards Applebee`s or IHOP gc`s

Currently, the $5 offer is live for Gamestop gc`s ends 8/16
http://www.cheapassgamer.com/topic/334196-810-816-max-10-5-in-uprewards-w25-worth-of-gamestop-giftcards-riteaid/

Last edited by a moderator:
Sorry - I'm confused.  Is this extra credit tacked on to the BB, Sony or Apple giftcard?  Or in Rite-Aid credit?  I'm guessing the latter, but wanted to confirm before I get too excited.  Thanks.  

Sorry - I'm confused. Is this extra credit tacked on to the BB, Sony or Apple giftcard? Or in Rite-Aid credit? I'm guessing the latter, but wanted to confirm before I get too excited. Thanks.
The credits are UpRewards loaded onto your wellness card not making a $25 BB GC a $30 BB GC.
Per a previous employee(in the link) you can`t use the credits on more cards either so household items or something.

Hmm, I evidently have a rite aid basically right next door to me, but never been inside.  Wonder if I can find $17 worth of items I need.  Thanks, OP.

Hmm, I evidently have a rite aid basically right next door to me, but never been inside. Wonder if I can find $17 worth of items I need. Thanks, OP.
Stick with the basics
Soap, body wash, toothpaste, paper towels, laundry stuff...they have some good grocery deals each week too. Most guys will find condoms useful & in demand as well.

Hmm the drug stores are really kickin it with the gift card deals. FYI I used the UP rewards from the gamestop gift cards this week on some items in the pharmacy. I didn't ask because I didn't expect it but the register took the dollars off automatically. Guess I'm in for two best buy gift cards next week...thanks enuf!

Hmm the drug stores are really kickin it with the gift card deals. FYI I used the UP rewards from the gamestop gift cards this week on some items in the pharmacy. I didn't ask because I didn't expect it but the register took the dollars off automatically. Guess I'm in for two best buy gift cards next week...thanks enuf!
To be honest between CVS/Walgreens/Dolllar General/Rite-Aid there`s usually a deal like this every 4-6 weeks. I just recently stated posting them even though I`d seen them many many times.

bread's done
Back