Walking Dead Season 2 Ep1 on Xbox 360

starboyk

CAGiversary!
Feedback
7 (100%)
Pretty straightforward - Microsoft sent me a promo code for Walking Dead Season 2 ep1 as some promo thing.  I don't really care for it, so, trading it for a story (/ bit of your time / a scoch of karma).  That's it. 

First to PM or post something I find genuinely entertaining gets it.  If winning story is in a PM I may share it here for posterity's sake, unless specified.

Last edited by a moderator:
My brother asked me to watch his house for him while he took a short out-of-town trip with his boys.  You know, take in mail, water plants, all the normal stuff.  He also has a rabbit in a small pen outside.  No judgment!  I live in Iowa.  The rabbit was part of the gig.  He gave me instructions about food and water.  Pretty simple really.

The FIRST day I went over there and happened to have my hunting dog in the truck with me.  I thought I'd let him run around the back yard while I did my duties in the house.  It wasn't five minutes later that I heard him pawing at the back door by the kitchen, and I open it to see a rabbit hanging from his mouth with tons of dirt all over it.  SHIT!

I went into full cover-my-ass mode.  I went to the pet store and bought another rabbit.  I know this only works in sitcoms, but I really didn't want to upset my brother and my youngest nephew.  

My brother gets back in town, thanks me for taking care of things and asked how everything went.  "Great!  No problems.  Happy I could help."

"Weirdest thing, though," my brother said slowly.  

"Oh yeah, what?"  My heart was racing a little.  I just KNEW he'd discovered my little subterfuge.

"I forgot to tell you the rabbit died before we left, and I dug a small hole and put him in.  I get back, and there's another rabbit somehow got inside his cage, and the hole's been dug up."

"That IS weird!" is all I could muster.

Only two hits so far (one pm'd)?  Wellp, OP will deliver this afternoon by 6 EDT.  If there isn't anyone else interested, odds are good!

Giving this one to SilentBob50023!

From Stoic Person Eater:

One time my cousin Walter got this cat stuck up his ass. True story. He bought it at our local mall, so the whole fiasco wound up on the news. It was embarrasing for my relatives and all, but next week, he did it again. Different cat, same results, complete with another trip to the emergency room. So, I run into him a week later in the mall and he's buying another cat. And I says to him, "Jesus, Walt! What are you doing? You know you're just gonna get this cat stuck up your ass too. Why don't you knock it off?" And he said to me, "Brodie, how the hell else am I supposed to get the gerbil out?" My cousin was a weird guy. [fitting that it's a mallrats quote, though]

Last edited by a moderator:
Giving this one to SilentBob50023!

From Stoic Person Eater:

One time my cousin Walter got this cat stuck up his ass. True story. He bought it at our local mall, so the whole fiasco wound up on the news. It was embarrasing for my relatives and all, but next week, he did it again. Different cat, same results, complete with another trip to the emergency room. So, I run into him a week later in the mall and he's buying another cat. And I says to him, "Jesus, Walt! What are you doing? You know you're just gonna get this cat stuck up your ass too. Why don't you knock it off?" And he said to me, "Brodie, how the hell else am I supposed to get the gerbil out?" My cousin was a weird guy. [fitting that it's a mallrats quote, though]
Irony, baby!

bread's done
Back