CAG Destiny PS4 Group

TheBiz

CAGiversary!
So we have the PS3/PS4 discussion but I figure we can have a separate thread for just people who are getting the game and want some CAG fireteam members. Post your PSN IDs here.

PSN ID: thebiz326
General playing times: 6pm to 9pm PST (Weekdays)
Random hours (Weekends)

Last edited by a moderator:
Just got my PS4, so my friend list is depressingly devoid.  Feel free to add me.  Already have the game preordered.

PSN ID: madcatz1999

General times: who the fuck knows.  My work schedule is so ludicrous right now, it's not even funny.  But in general, mostly likely sometime between 4PM and 2AM eastern US time most weekdays, and whenever on the weekends.

I have mine pre ordered, and plan to play it a lot.

The7thNumber is my PSN ID.

See me on at night, any given day.

Psn is GThirst. Plan to make this my main game for a few months, then revisit it for the expansions. Will mostly play pve but I'll jump onto pvp if it proves beneficial to my character

For now I'm playing Last of Us online and Killzone.

I put in tons of time with the alpha and beta and plan to spend many hours with the full game. Fair warning, though: I am the type who likes to explore and find all the chests and hidden areas. I'll also likely be playing the game with a couple friends on a regular basis. If you don't mind playing with non-CAGs, they're very friendly and open to playing with new people.

PSN: MattYoung730

Availability: Most days from 3 P.M. Pacific/6 P.M. Eastern and after. If I'm not on PSN, I you can reach me via the PlayStation app. If you don't have that, CAG PM should work fine.

PSN ID: ApolloSupreme

I'm usually on for an hour or two starting at 9 or 10 PM MST.

Some nights I'm remote playing my Vita. I won't be doing PVP or using a headset at those times. Most times I'm not remoting in though.

Add me as well. PSN is the same as my username and is also in my sig. I'll be playing, a lot. Mostly by myself so message me when you want to play and I'll put on my headset.

Blainex

I'll either be playing after 11pm on my days off or at 530 am after I get home from work. I work 12 hour shifts on the night rotation.

Wasn't planning on getting this but Kmart is throwing money at me to take it so why not

Going to be playing this a lot so everyone feel free to hit me up.  Weeknights I might have a hard time doing long co-op missions, but I should be on quite a bit on weekends and feel free to message me any time I'm on.

PSN: TheUMX

My PSN ID is pROvIs.
Mainly evenings for me.  I'm free for moments here and there between normal adult life, work, fitness, and wife. Friday/Saturday nights are usually the worst for me with the demands of other social obligations. If I am on feel free to join in, the more the merrier. I am also available for specific events if scheduled a bit in advance. 

PSN: Deuterium

During the week - mid to late evenings (MST)

Weekends - Saturday evenings

PSN: Ichabod00

Most nights after 9EST, same with the weekends.

I'm working on adding everyone in the thread.

I should be starting this tomorrow. PSN: stillshadow. No mic with two little ones sleeping but I seem to get along fine without it. Evenings and late nights.

PSN:  SauceyWombat

West Coast, USA anytime between 10 a.m. and 10 p.m., 7 days a week

I don't yet have the game.  I'm looking to buy both PS3 & PS4 versions.  Anyone selling both or either (sellable) please PM me =D

PSN: Dranakin
Hours: Usually around late night starting at 9pm Eastern Time.

Long time CAGer, but I've been absent from the forums due to work and school. This game is drawing me back in. I'll try to add others when I have a chance.

PSN: lacastyle

After 4pm cst during week and all day on weekends.

I'm only on level 4 at time of post. Would be cool to have some fireteam members.

I would. I'm only level 9 now, however.

I've gotten a couple invites from you guys but was busy both times. Did respond with messages, but I was with 2 other people so there was no room in the fire team. When does it expand to allow 6? Is that for strikes only?

PSN: Bosskoss

General Playtimes: 7-11 PM Eastern Weekdays. Random hours Weekends, likely afternoon.

New to Playstation network and CAG. Titans rule!

In the process of downloading now. Would love to hit this with fellow CAGs.

PSN ID: SpikeCS

Usually after 7:00pm Pacific, and anytime/a lot on weekends.

ppowers

I play evenings/afternoons and weekends pst.

Im almost at level 20, and will be playing for a while.

if you add me just put cag in the text or something.

Just finished sending out requests to everyone who posted in the thread that I had not already gotten a request from. Hopefully we can get some teams going to take down the raid later today.

bread's done
Back