Sony Wireless Stereo Headset $29.99 at Sears. (Possibly ymmv)

Progamer665

CAGiversary!
Feedback
7 (100%)
Was at the Taunton, MA Sears and noticed this. It doesn't say clearance so i'm not sure if it's ymmw.

I3QsvTf.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Back in June I went to Sears to try and buy this and the store employee told me someone a few minutes before me just got the last one.

I remember this being on clearance around april(i think) also
So I guess it is clearance.

Oh... That's a good price for me. Hopefully I can find it.
Good luck!

The price ends in .97, so yes, it's clearance.
Good to know, thanks.

That is a great deal! I doubt I'd see that over in my Sears. :(
Have faith! If you live near Taunton, MA, I didn't pick it up so it's still up for grabs.

Back in June I went to Sears to try and buy this and the store employee told me someone a few minutes before me just got the last one.
Won't hurt to try looking one more time.

Wow, that price is too good to be true but I'll check my nearby Sears anyways. Thanks for the tip
No problem.

What's the difference between this one and the gold one?  Gold one is the better one I assume?

I have both these and the golds. I used these for two years pretty much every day for a few hours. They audio and voice quality is great and they work fine on the PS4.

I replaced them recently with the golds.

The golds are a bit more comfortable. They fold for easier storage. The controls aren't as easy to use while playing in a dark room but that could be because they are new to me.

I have a pair already but they are definitely getting a little worn down...might check to see if i can pick one up for $30. If i can't, i think i'll just try to find the Gold's at a reasonable price

Got 2 of these on clearance for that price a couple months ago and resold one of them. They were decent but I shortly upgrade to a Gold headset which was better in sound quality.

bread's done
Back