Watch_Dogs PS4 $29.98 Sam's Club

Perfect price point for this game IMO. Fun open world game but definitely has its flaws. 

BBY will price match this even if you aren't a member and have one within 25 miles AND it is the same price in store of course. Since it is not sold online, despite what OP indicated.

Last edited by a moderator:
BBY will price match this even if you aren't a member and have one within 25 miles AND it is the same price in store of course. Since it is not sold online, despite what OP indicated.
If you check through the phone and not on the computer it will show it's $29.98 but out of stock online whereas on the computer it'll just say not sold online so you should have absolutely no problem price matching it at Best Buy.

[attachment=7450:Screenshot_2014-08-17-16-56-17.png]

Ah ok good to know. Price matching over the phone was what I was getting at, but in store should be far less of an issue unless you get an employee who doesn't know better.

If you check through the phone and not on the computer it will show it's $29.98 but out of stock online whereas on the computer it'll just say not sold online so you should have absolutely no problem price matching it at Best Buy.

Screenshot_2014-08-17-16-56-17.png
Unless you get someone who follows the rules and checks online on their register as quite a few will do and not just look at your phone and take your word for it. Or if you get a real Nazi like the old woman at my bestbuy who wouldnt price match frys once because she googled frys and said the nearest store was 40 miles away and the rules say 25 and denied my price match.

Doesnt matter this will be cheaper come the holidays soon enough and I have more than enough to play. Ill get it at 20.

I can confirm this is an in-store sale price. Picked mine up today. Too a picture of the price tag. Will upload picture and post when I get home.

(Sale until the 20th)

Question, as an owner of the PS3 version who recently got a PS4.  Is the PS4 version that much more immersive?

Dammit, closest one is Plattsburgh and that destroys savings with gas.

#vermontproblems
The one about 2 miles from my house has it... but I find myself lacking a PS4, so no need to bother. Too bad it's not the same price on :xb1:, even though it is for :360:

The one about 2 miles from my house has it... but I find myself lacking a PS4, so no need to bother. Too bad it's not the same price on :xb1:, even though it is for :360:
And my bestbuy is a jack off. Denied over a few miles (28.9) I already had it for ps3, just wanted an easy cheap double platinum so I can play on ps4 too.

Def not worth $60 or even $50, and the season pass is a joke!

I went to price match at Best Buy in store today. Manager said I needed to have a Sam's Club membership to price match. Called Best Buy's price match line, no mention of membership requirement at all and price matched with no problems. As always, avoid in store at all costs.

I read that the world feels more alive, is that true?
More NPCs if that's what You mean, which only translates to more frequent crimes (foot chases) harder online hacking detection, easier money hacks(no point really, hardly anything to buy but cars) and possibly more people to call the cops when you have bad karma.

I can confirm this is an in-store sale price. Picked mine up today. Too a picture of the price tag. Will upload picture and post when I get home.

(Sale until the 20th)
Are you sure about the end date? It still shows $29.98 online, but I haven't made it to a Sams Club yet. If it is over, I can put it out of my head, but if not, I will continue waffling back and forth between wanting to get it (I don't have Sam's membership any more, but I do have some Walmart credit, so the extra 10% surcharge isn't a big deal) and realizing that I have plenty enough in my backlog that I don't need this.

During the Redbox free game week, I rented the PS3 version a few times and enjoyed it well enough.

Wait is this the one near Bruce B downs, FL? If it is glad to meet another CAG in the Wesley Chapel area XD

Hahahahahahahaha I was just debating swinging by that store to see if I can pivk it up without a membership. If not I was gonna see if the BestBuy by the Cobb Movie Theatre would pricematch. I live over on the edge of Land O' Lakes, so theres at least one CAG near ya! :D

Hahahahahahahaha I was just debating swinging by that store to see if I can pivk it up without a membership. If not I was gonna see if the BestBuy by the Cobb Movie Theatre would pricematch. I live over on the edge of Land O' Lakes, so theres at least one CAG near ya! :D
Awesome! Nice to know that fellow CAGs live nearby. I remember another CAG talking to me about that best buy too, so there are more in our area as well haha. I think he "claimed" it, but you know. Words are just that, words XD Maybe we will see each other around when sales come around. Also remember that a new walmart opened on 54, so more options for sales other than the land o lakes or bruce b downs one. Glad they opened up, hopefully they won't be overcrowded when Black Friday starts.

More NPCs if that's what You mean, which only translates to more frequent crimes (foot chases) harder online hacking detection, easier money hacks(no point really, hardly anything to buy but cars) and possibly more people to call the cops when you have bad karma.
Thanks, I think I'll just stick to the PS3 version.

Thanks for this. Price matched at Best Buy with no problems. I'm sure it will be this price or lower come Black Friday also, but I'm okay with supporting the developers with $30.

I'm actually sort of happy there's not a million PS4 games I want because it keeps me from having to feel like I have to wait for ridiculously low prices to pick up the few I'm actually interested in.

if target had the 15 off with a preorder still id be all over this but i think ill wait for more of a drop

bread's done
Back