Cave Story 3D $24.99 used @ Gamestop (reprint?)

It was reprinted a few months ago and all the copies are disc only
Yes gamestop reprinted it at their factory they have hidden inside of a mountain in Colorado where they actually make the physical cartridge, labels and have their staff that secretly gets a hold of companies and works out the legalities of being able to get the rights to their products so they can make hundreds of thousands of a cartridge only so they can sell used copies of a game that 90% of gamers dont care about.

Everyone knows that by now. Geez every game gamestop sells that is out of print is a reprint. I mean I saw chicken blast at gamestop for the wii last night on sale used and knew it was a reprint.

Just ignore him. One of the many trolls we have seem to picked up since 3.0. I think him and Fatpeoplestink might be the same person, lol.

Just ignore him. One of the many trolls we have seem to picked up since 3.0. I think him and Fatpeoplestink might be the same person, lol.
He types and sounds like an older CAG (Gargus) who was notorious around 2010-2011.

He types and sounds like an older CAG (Gargus) who was notorious around 2010-2011.
Ah,before my time.

The was someone else that used to troll the gamestop thread a lot before Fatpeoplestink but I can't remember what his name was for the life of me.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey guys, what about Metroid Prime Trilogy and Xenoblade Chronicles? Are those reprints?

What about Dokapon Kingdom?

Should I make a thread for each one?

yep, thats who i was thinking of. same dude. they post exactly the same. how both accounts havent been banned yet is beyond me
isn't there like a ton of people on here with multiple accounts though? And a lot of new accounts of people who gotten ban over the years to? By now I figured it the norm round here

Looks fun. Supposedly you can get the original with optional 3D graphics in the Nintendo e shop for $10 but I haven't verified that.

Forreal. The search form is on top homie. Only took me a couple secs to do it. Lazy cagers lol.

http://www.cheapassgamer.com/topic/333883-nier-ps3-reprint-1999-gamestop/?hl=%20nier
lol I seriously hope you aren't being serious with your posts cause we all knew already and if you being serious with your posts idk then lol cause we were just joking around that why I put up lmao on your post earlier to your reply to mars cause mars was being a smart ass cause I already quoted nier if you read just the previous few posts lol

lol I seriously hope you aren't being serious with your posts cause we all knew already and if you being serious with your posts idk then lol cause we were just joking around that why I put up lmao on your post earlier to your reply to mars cause mars was being a smart ass cause I already quoted nier if you read just the previous few posts lol
So you knew GSs have Nier in complete condition? Last time I checked the Nier thread, someone posted "Disc Only". I just verified and confirmed that it wasn't that @ a few GSs I visited this past weekend.

Last edited by a moderator:
bread's done
Back