Amazon Trade-In FAQ 6.0

Welcome to the Official CAG Amazon.com Trade-In Thread

THIS IS NOT A FLIPPING THREAD. USEFUL CREDIT TRANSFER OPPORTUNITIES WELCOME, BUT KEEP THE PROFIT MARGIN TALK / SNEAKY OR LYING SHENANIGANS OUT

Hey trade-in pals! SENDING THINGS IN DISC / CARTRIDGE ONLY / GENERIC CASE NO MANUAL / ANYTHING BUT COMPLETE COULD RESULT IN REJECTION. THERE ARE NO EXCEPTIONS TO THIS. YOU MIGHT GET ACCEPTED, YOU MIGHT NOT. NO ONE KNOWS. IF YOU CUT OUT A UPC OR DO ANYTHING TO TRICK THE FINE(?) FOLKS AT AFS EXPECT IT TO BE OPENED AND REJECTED. THERE ARE NO HARD AND FAST RULES. IF IT IS ACCEPTED, IT WILL ALMOST CERTAINLY ONLY BE CONSIDERED "ACCEPTABLE." RISK YOUR TIME AND EFFORT AT YOUR PERIL!

Where do I trade in video games on Amazon?

On the Amazon Video Game Trade-In Store or on all (desktop) video games product detail pages. Customers can find the trade-in feature right below the price and above the platform selection on all desktop video games product detail pages while shopping for new video games.

-- FAQ

-- BlueLobstah

-- CheapAssGamer

THANKS TO HANDSOMEPETE, DISILLUSION386 and GI60 FOR POSTING AND MAINTAINING THE PREVIOUS AMAZON TRADE-IN FAQ THREADS

This thread’s primary purpose is to discuss Amazon.com’s video game trade-in program. Conspiracy theories about AFS smashing games before sending them back / stealing children / sneezing and touching public door handles / etc welcome, but try to avoid going nutso. PLEASE READ THE TRADE-IN DEAL DETAILS AND FAQ BEFORE ASKING ANY QUESTIONS.

Trade-In Procedure

1. SELECT ITEMS: Search for items to trade in. Your trade-in items must meet the product eligibility criteria.
2. SHIP GAMES FREE: Print a shipping label and packing slip, package your games, and ship them
3. GET A GIFT CARD: An Amazon.com Gift Card will be deposited into your account upon receipt of games

Shipping Instructions

1. Print this entire page. (Packing slip and shipping label once you have submitted a trade)
2. Cut out the shipping label and the packing slip.
3. Make sure your items are in good working condition and include the case and cover art.
4. Securely pack the items in a box or envelope and include the packing slip in the package.
5. Attach the shipping label squarely onto the outside of the package and add your return address.
6. Take it to your nearest UPS Store and mail it by (one week from submission of trade)
7. Or you can ship to:
note to self: look up new address
Trade-In Product Eligibility

Trade-in items must match the exact version displayed in the Amazon Trade-In Store, not be damaged, include original packaging (e.g. the manual, cover art, and case), and be postmarked no later than 7 days after submission. You will receive an e-mail confirmation and an Amazon.com Gift Card will be deposited into your account within 2 business days of item receipt and verification by the merchant. Items not accepted by the merchant will be returned to you approximately 14 days after receipt.
----------------------------------------------------------------------

GENERAL FAQ (Updated 1/18/2015)
Can I post a question on this thread?
Only if you can't find the answer from below. And please let me know if it needs to be added to FAQ.

Can I edit this FAQ? (updated 6/7/11)
You bet!

Since when did Amazon start doing trades?
The program began in 2009 and is handled by a third party merchant, previously known as NorAm International. Now known as AFS (Amazon Fulfillment Services).

What are Amazon's T&Cs for trade-ins?

Trade-In Program Terms & Conditions

• Your participation in the trade-in program (the "Program") is subject to the terms and conditions stated below, Amazon.com's Conditions of Use and Privacy Notice, and all rules and policies for the Program included on Amazon.com, including those stated in Frequently Asked Questions and Help pages (collectively, "Program Terms").
  • Items you submit for trade-in using the Program must be shipped only from the United States or APO/FPO, and you must have a physical address or P.O. Box located in the United States or APO/FPO. Products shipped from outside the United States or APO/FPO may not be accepted or returned.
  • Items you submit for trade-in using the Program are subject to acceptance by us, and may be purchased by us or a third-party merchant participating in the Program.
  • Items we accept will be purchased from you and you will be paid for the items with an Amazon.com Gift Card(s) issued for the value of your trade-in. Amazon.com Gift Cards are subject to the Amazon.com Gift Card Terms & Conditions. The Amazon.com Gift Card(s) will be deposited directly into your Amazon.com account. You will not be entitled to any other payment for items you submit for trade-in using the Program.
  • You represent and warrant that you have the legal right to sell all items you submit for trade-in using the Program, that the items are not counterfeit or stolen, and that your submission of them complies fully with the Program Terms. We may use a stolen goods database to determine if submitted items were ever reported stolen.
  • The items you submit must meet the Product Condition Criteria, as determined by us in our sole discretion, or such items will be rejected. Rejected items will be subject to the Rejected Items terms and conditions below.
  • Prior to choosing a condition for your item, you must review the condition description presented to you during the trade-in submission process, inspect your item thoroughly and ensure that it meets the condition criteria you specify. We will inspect your item against the same condition criteria.
  • We cannot confirm the trade-in value (TIV) of an item until We receive your trade-in. Despite our best efforts, a small number of the items in our catalog may display an inaccurate TIV. If the correct TIV of an item is lower than the stated TIV, we may, at our discretion, either contact you for instructions on whether you wish to submit the trade-in at the correct TIV or cancel your trade-in and notify you of such cancellation. If your trade-in is cancelled due to an incorrect TIV, we will return the item to you at no additional cost. You will not receive any payment for the returned item.
  • We reserve the right to cancel any trade-in in our sole discretion, including without limitation if certain quantity limits are reached. If we cancel a trade-in that you have already shipped, we will return the item to you at no additional cost. You will not receive any payment for a canceled trade-in.
  • We may terminate your participation in the Program at any time in our sole discretion, including without limitation if you submit items for trade-in that do not meet the condition criteria you specify or are counterfeit or stolen.
  • We may revise the Program Terms at any time and may suspend or terminate the Program at any time without notice to you.

Rejected Items
  • Items are inspected upon receipt using the Product Condition Criteria, as determined by us in our sole discretion. Items failing to meet the Product Condition Criteria will be rejected ("Rejected items"). You will not receive any payment for Rejected Items.
  • We will not return the following Rejected Items to you: Lost, Undeliverable, or Counterfeit items. We will dispose of Undeliverable items in our sole discretion.
    "Lost" items are items that are lost in transit.
  • "Undeliverable" items are items that were rejected and returned to you, but were returned by the carrier back to us as undeliverable.
  • "Counterfeit" items are items that match the exact version displayed in the Trade-In store, but are counterfeit reproductions of the originals.

[*]We may, in our sole discretion, dispose of or return to you the following Rejected Items: Extra, Damaged, Incorrect, or Incomplete items.
  • "Extra" items are items received by us but not on the trade-in list.
  • "Damaged" items are items that match the exact version displayed in the Trade-In store but are not in any acceptable condition.
  • "Incorrect" items are items that do not match the exact version displayed in the Trade-In store.
  • "Incomplete" items are items that are missing any required components, as specified in the Condition Criteria (like CD-ROMs) that were included in the original item.

[*]We may, in our sole discretion, accept Incorrect items for trade-in. If the Incorrect item is eligible for trade-in, we may provide you with an Amazon.com Gift Card(s) in the amount of the TIV for the Incorrect item instead of disposing of or returning the Incorrect item to you.
[*]We will return the following Rejected Items to you: Downgraded items.
  • "Downgraded" items are items that are graded in a lower acceptable condition than what was specified during the submission.

[*]However, if the item was Downgraded to a lower condition that is still eligible for trade-in, and you opted to receive the TIV for the lower condition when you selected the return option, then you will receive an Amazon.com Gift Card(s) in the amount of the TIV for the lower condition instead of receiving the item back from us. Rejection reasons and return package tracking progress can be viewed from Your Trade-In Account .
[*]In addition, we may not return items to you if the number of Rejected Items received from you reaches a limit that is determined by us in our sole discretion.

Instant Payment
  • If you are eligible for and choose to participate in Instant Payment, you will receive Amazon.com Gift Card(s) in the amount of the TIV at the time you initiate a trade-in.
  • Your participation in Instant Payment is subject to these terms and conditions, as well as the Program Terms.
  • Eligibility for Instant Payment is determined at our sole discretion and may change at any time without notice.
  • Instant Payment may be offered on eligible trade-ins and you have the option to accept or reject this option for a trade-in. Once your choice is made for a particular trade-in, it cannot be changed.
  • Instant Payment requires you to select a valid payment method which you have the legal right to use. Once the payment method is selected for a particular trade-in, it cannot be changed
  • If you selected Instant Payment and we have delivered you an Amazon.com Gift Card(s) in the amount of the TIV, then you authorize us to:
    charge your payment method for the Amazon.com Gift Card(s) if you cancel the trade-in;
  • charge your payment method for the Amazon.com Gift Card(s) if no items are received within 25 calendar days;
  • charge your payment method for the Amazon.com Gift Card(s) issued for any Rejected item, unless the item was Downgraded and you opted to receive the TIV for the lower condition when you selected the return option; and
  • charge your payment method for the Amazon.com Gift Card(s) less an amount equal to the actual TIV for the trade-in product determined in the grading process if the item was Downgraded and you opted to receive the TIV for the lower condition when you selected the return option.

[*]We will not be liable for any charges, interest, or other fees incurred by you due to the need to charge your payment method for the Amazon.com Gift Card(s).
[*]In the event your payment method must be charged but the transaction cannot be completed successfully, we reserve the right to pursue any available remedies.
[*]We may limit or restrict the number and amount of Instant Payment trade-ins you can place in our sole discretion, including under the following scenarios:
  • You have Instant Payments outstanding
  • Your payment method failed validation
  • We were unable to charge your payment method successfully
  • Any abuse of this program

What kind of shipping does Amazon provide us?
Free UPS ground ---- USPS is no longer available for free. There is now also an option to provide your own shipping.

Do I have to provide my own box or envelope?
Yes.

Do all my games in the same trade-in submission have to be shipped in the same box? (updated 3/9/11)
Not necessarily - people have sent in multiple boxes for the same trade-in submission successfully. It's even possible to send half at one time and the other half at the end of the valid shipping period. However, it's probably best to always ship everything at once.

Can I put separate trades in to a single box? (updated 6/7/11)
Sure, and they'll likely be accepted just fine. However, it isn't recommended since you would only have proof that you sent one of the trades (whichever mailing label you used). So it can be pretty risky.

Can I send in sealed games?
Yes. They won't reject games that still have the original shrink wrap.

Can I add Delivery Confirmation and Insurance to my shipment?
UPS Ground already provides you with tracking information, and I imagine you could get some sort of insurance added at a UPS store or location if you were so inclined.

I don't trust UPS ground. Can I pay for postage myself? What's the address?
Yes. You're more than welcome to do so. Just use the address on the amazon provided shipping label and make sure to get some sort of tracking.

When do I have to send my games once I have submitted my trade order?
You have 1 week (7 days) to send your games. There have been reports of submitting trades up to 15 - 20 days late, but that is definitely ymmv and not in the written rules. Send on time for the best chance at success!

Crap, I have one day to go before my shipment deadline, but the website states that my deadline has already passed. How do I print out a shipping label and packing slip? (Updated 9/9/13)
Load up any existing order (if you don't have any, check your browser's history or just submit a new one to use the link), and substitute the transaction ID for the trade-in order you need at the end of the URL.

Some step by step directions:
1. Go to your trade-in page on Amazon and find the Trade-In ID of the transaction:

Trade-In Placed:

August 24, 2013

• Total Amount Submitted: $35.00
  • Amount Paid: $0.00
2. Copy the entire Trade-In ID (i.e. TRN-1234567-1234567) to your clipboard by highlighting it and hitting Ctrl+C or right click -> copy with your mouse

3. Paste the Trade-In ID to the end of this link:
https://www.amazon.com/gp/tradein/multicondition-your-account/print-label/ref=trdrt_ya_yaprnt?ie=UTF8&orderID=

So it should look like this:

https://www.amazon.com/gp/tradein/multicondition-your-account/print-label/ref=trdrt_ya_yaprnt?ie=UTF8&orderID=TRN-1234567-1234567

The Print Shipping Label screen for that trade should now come up.

How long does the whole trade-in process usually take?
From the time you send in your games, it may take up to 14 business days for the package to arrive. Most people usually receive their credit (Amazon GiftCard) in 3 to 5 business days, however.

How long does the "processing" status usually take? (Updated 10/11/12)
Usually a day or two with little delay at all. It may take multiple days or even weeks if it's an usual item/hardware.

My games were received on Friday (based on Delivery Confirmation), will I have to wait until Monday to receive credit?
People have received credit on a Saturday.

I do not have the manual, cover art, or original case for a game I want to trade in. Will they accept it? (updated 6/9/11)
While the details specifically state that original packaging is necessary, people have reported in the past that their trades were accepted despite missing some of these. This is extremely YMMV, however since some were also rejected by missing manual or cover art. On the other hand, older gen games; such as SNES, N64, and GB cartridges, normally get accepted without the original box and manual, but still YMMV.

It should be noted that with the new condition requirements (see later in the FAQ), you may be able to send an item in missing some or all of the required items (manual / cover art / case) and still have it accepted in "Acceptable" condition.

I do not have the manual, accessories, original box, original included game, etc for a console or accessory I want to trade in. Will they accept it? (updated 3/9/11)
The current wisdom is "probably not" - it's pretty YMMV but AFS seems stricter than they should be on this. Your chances seem to be better for them accepting a console or accessory without the box / manual / etc if it's older generation or rare. You're more than welcome to give it a shot though if you're feeling lucky - just pack it well and include as much as you can! Don't expect greater than 'acceptable' condition though.

My game is really beat up, what are the chances they’ll accept it?
This is YMMV. Some people have reported in the past that they sent in games in bad shape that were still accepted. Your best bet is still to trade in games in mint condition. Minor scratches are expected as these are used games.

My game came with DLC codes and I used them. Will my game be accepted? (Updated 12/28/11)
It is expected that included DLC codes have already been redeemed, so you should be fine. It is a kindness however if you have no use for it to not redeem it and let the next lucky soul who buys it from awd or wherever have a crack at it. Up to you!

My cover art (PLATINUM HITS) differs from the pic on amazon, will my trade be accepted?
It all depends on the UPC so just turn your game around, type in the UPC into the amazon search box. If the game comes up, then it's accepted regardless of cover art. Click on that result to submit your trade.

I have a game from a limited edition bundle, will they accept it?
If the game’s cover art has a UPC barcode, they will most likely accept it. If your game's cover states "Not for Resale" and does not have a UPC barcode, the game will most likely get rejected. Some people have had their games accepted in the past, but this is very YMMV.

The UPC barcode is not intact on my game's cover art, will that be accepted? (updated 3/9/11)
This is YMMV, but probably not. The UPC is all powerful within the walls of AFS..

I sent in my games, all of which were in pristine condition with the original packaging, but they said that one game is damaged and is now being returned.
Always pack your games well. Put a lot of newspaper around your games in the box to secure them and to prevent any damages from haphazard box cutting. People in the past have requested their entire trade-in order if it’s obvious the damage wasn’t their fault, and Amazon ended up accepting the rejected game. This is YMMV as well.

Can I trade in multiple copies of the same game?
Yes. Once you click “Trade in” for a particular game, you may change the quantities. Once you submit, you can no longer change quantities on that trade-in batch.

How many multiple copies of the same game can I trade-in (updated 1/11/11)?
Maximum of 2 copies within 3 a month period.

I locked in X copies of a game but I now only have Y available to send. Can I just send in Y without being penalized? (updated 3/9/11)
Yes, you can always just send in a portion of your trade-in order and they'll just credit you for whatever they receive. However, the quantities you submitted for will stay locked in that instance (I think) so if you, for example, submitted for 2 copies and only sent 1, you may not be able to trade any more copies of that game for 3 months (see previous question).

Will the Trade-in of the Day TIV stay for 24 hours?
It's been reported that there is a limit (maximum # of copies) that will get the promoted TIV so lock yours.

So if I find a good flip, I can just send 2 copies of that game and not worry about Amazon accusing me of stolen merchandise?
Technically yes, but do keep in mind that other CAGs might want to participate in the current deal, and trading in a large number of the same game will definitely lower the TIV of said game. Let’s be nice to other people. This is probably moot for most folks now with the per account / address trade-in limit.

Wow, these TIVs suck (updated 3/9/11)!
Really? Hrm. While that may be true, they're often better than other comparable places. Your options of what to do with your used games are greater now than they've ever been, so feel free to shop your trades around or just sell them off on glyde/ebay/whatever. Also, not a question.

What the fuck? The TIV of a game I just bought for this deal tanked! What do I do?
The TIVs on Amazon fluctuate depending on the number of trades that are submitted, and we really can’t do anything about it. The best course of action for trading in games is to lock in your trade if you already have the games or are absolutely sure that you can obtain them. You can always cancel the trade submission if you end up not finding the games.
LOCK = SUBMIT YOUR TRADE, Don't just put it in the cart.

Can I edit a submitted trade?
Nope - once upon a time you could modify trade in quantities of submitted trades, but that ability has been removed.

Can I use my credit on items that are not video game-related?
Yes. This is the other perk for trading in games at Amazon since you're not limited to just video games.

Can I use my credit on items sold by third-party merchants on Amazon?
According to the fine print of the Amazon gift card use, some merchants are excluded. Your best bet is to try it on the checkout page of your order.

Strategy guides? I can trade in game/strategy guides? Whaaaaa?
Go to the Textbook Buyback section (http://www.amazon.com/Textbooks-Trad...ode=2205237011[/URL]). You can either search on the title of a strategy guide you have to see if they'll accept it, or search for guides. The two best search strings to start with are 'prima guides' and 'bradygames'. Might try 'doublejump' if you want to trade in some of those. (Thanks eugaet)

I locked in some hilariously overvalued trade for some weird rare game/accessory/etc that I can pick up for cheap cheap cheap. They didn't accept it. What should I do? (updated 3/9/11)
The truth is that AFS can reject things for any reason they see fit. While some people have managed to get silly things like a $200 credit for some cheerleading game (or for a PS2 - just ask io!), it's sooooooo YMMV that often it's not worth the effort. EXPECT REJECTION ON THINGS THAT ARE CLEARLY MISVALUED. That said, as long as you're willing to risk it, go for it!

What's all this item condition nonsense? And how can I get screwed over by it? (updated 6/9/11)
We're still kinda sussing out the details surrounding the new item condition portion of Amazon Trade-Ins, but it looks like there's a couple things to consider:
Good Condition eligibility (games):
- The video game, original manufacturer packaging and all original elements are included, but shows wear from normal use
- Game still plays perfectly
- Disc may have light scratches and other elements may have minor damage
- Item may have been personalized (marked or identified)

Acceptable eligibility (games):
- Game still plays perfectly
- Item may have been personalized (marked or identified)
- Item may be missing or have irreparable damage to one or all of the following: case, manual, artwork, bundled accessories, UPC

Note that a game will almost certainly not be accepted if it meets any of these conditions:
- Game does not play perfectly
- Disc is cracked
- Marked Not for Resale (or is otherwise marked not for sale)

Consoles/accessories have some slightly different criteria, but the idea is the same.

Did it seriously just ask me if I wanted my game / other item returned if they refuse to give me credit for it? (updated 6/9/11)
Yes, that just happened.

Unless you're purposefully sending them things you deem to be trash, please remember to choose the option that has them return your item to you during the checkout phase.

Who is AFS? (updated 9/14/13)
Amazon Fulfillment Services (previously known as NorAm). Dunno if they changed names, were bought up by Amazon, or what. Not too interested anyhow.

Why does my package jump back and forth between states? (updated 9/14/13)
Look at a map of the involved cities and it'll make sense. Something to do with UPS hubs and proximity to the state border/cities.

Carry on! :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks Pete for maintaining the previous thread. I will try and do my best to keep it running the way you did and the others before you. :)

Welcome to the Official CAG Amazon.com Trade-In Thread

THIS IS NOT A FLIPPING THREAD. USEFUL CREDIT TRANSFER OPPORTUNITIES WELCOME, BUT KEEP THE PROFIT MARGIN TALK / SNEAKY OR LYING SHENANIGANS OUT
That died quickly.

You forgot to remove it and post the opposite.

That died quickly.
The good goes with the bad so the flips will exist as long as they don't become the prevalent theme of the thread. My focus will remain on high value trade ins and I will post about them as I find them. They may also be flip worthy but I won't strictly focus on just those. If this starts becoming a flip thread then it will be in danger of being shut down and as such that simply is not an option. Carry on!

P.S. Welcome aboard the new Amazon TI thread you Best Buy flipper, you. :razz:

The good goes with the bad so the flips will exist as long as they don't become the prevalent theme of the thread. My focus will remain on high value trade ins and I will post about them as I find them. They may also be flip worthy but I won't strictly focus on just those. If this starts becoming a flip thread then it will be in danger of being shut down and as such that simply is not an option. Carry on!

P.S. Welcome aboard the new Amazon TI thread you Best Buy flipper, you. :razz:
You're funny.

hopefully amazon will bump up their recently abysmal tiv's sometime soon. theres so many popular semi valuable games ($15+) with a tiv of under a dollar its ridiculous.

anyway looking forward to the new thread!

Sooo, someone posted the BIGS 2 TIV PS3.

Went to go get it at GS, but it turns out it was the 360 Value.

You fooled me this time.... I will be coming after you haha. :p

Damn. I screwed it up. I got the 360 Version locked in lol.

Thanks guys, I mean I wasn't serious. :p 

I don't know how I messed that up.

It will probably come back up like the rest though so still a good investment.

c'mon where's the hot trades guys ?

Here is my shopping list for the GameStop B2G1 receipt coupons this week.
Mostly these are net losses by themselves, but combined with the coupon look ok to me.
Keep in mind coupon codes work online too.
If you recently locked Harry Potter, Avatar Burning Earth, Sacred 2, Rapala or Ghostbusters - all are in stock online.

Please share any other finds you guys have.
I gotta be missing some better movers.

Last Rebellion
$3.99 --> $6.63
http://www.gamestop.com/ps3/games/last-rebellion/77000
http://www.amazon.com/Last-Rebellion-Playstation-3/dp/B002DC8GRC

Farming Simulator 14 - 3DS (****IN STOCK ONLINE****)
$17.99 --> $16.12
http://www.gamestop.com/nintendo-3ds/games/farming-simulator-14/115212
http://www.amazon.com/Farming-Simulator-14-Nintendo-3DS/dp/B00HYPWDS6

Sniper Elite V2: Silver Star Edition - Xbox 360 (****IN STOCK ONLINE****)
$17.99 --> $15.69
http://www.gamestop.com/xbox-360/games/sniper-elite-2-silver-star/107458
http://www.amazon.com/Sniper-Elite-V2-Silver-Star-Edition/dp/B00A8306C6

$17.99 --> $16.36
Final Fantasy X/X-2 HD Remaster - Vita
http://www.gamestop.com/ps-vita/games/final-fantasy-x-x2-hd/113574
http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00HD4R5RW
(alternately, could buy new at $19.99 and pocket the X-2 code)

Kung Fu High Impact - Xbox 360 (****IN STOCK ONLINE****)
$14.99 --> $12.03
http://www.gamestop.com/xbox-360/games/kung-fu-high-impact/95512
http://www.amazon.com/Kung-Fu-High-Impact-Xbox-360/dp/B0055NBPYM

Mugen Souls - PS3
$17.99 --> $15.23
http://www.gamestop.com/ps3/games/mugen-souls/102442
http://www.amazon.com/Mugen-Souls-Playstation-3/dp/B0087OY17Y

Zoo Resort - 3DS
$6.99 --> $6.67/$5.10
http://www.gamestop.com/nintendo-3ds/games/zoo-resort/90815
http://www.amazon.com/Zoo-Resort-Nintendo-3DS/dp/B004TJK828

if you want to risk it :
Hometown Storty PLUSH BUNDLE (****IN STOCK ONLINE****)
$14.99 --> $14.47 (Acceptable; Do not send with UPC)
http://www.gamestop.com/nintendo-3ds/games/hometown-story/110405
http://www.amazon.com/Hometown-Story-nintendo-3ds/dp/B00ENWZAJW

if it exists :
Fritz Chess
$12.99 --> $17.44
http://www.gamestop.com/ds/games/fritz-chess/100243
http://www.amazon.com/Fritz-Chess-Nintendo-DS/dp/B00288KO44

and if you have nothing better to do
GameStick Controller (****IN STOCK ONLINE****)
$9.99 --> $11.56
http://www.gamestop.com/android/accessories/gamestick-controller/109153
http://www.amazon.com/GameStick-Additional-Controller/dp/B00CNRELJE

c'mon where's the hot trades guys ?

Here is my shopping list for the GameStop B2G1 receipt coupons this week.
Mostly these are net losses by themselves, but combined with the coupon look ok to me.
Keep in mind coupon codes work online too.
If you recently locked Harry Potter, Avatar Burning Earth, Sacred 2, Rapala or Ghostbusters - all are in stock online.
Thanks for the list. Needed a 3rd item filler and I went with FFX/X-2.

That Op made me laugh. No flipping talk in this thread hahahaha
No flipping my ass. Why else would this thread even exist but for the flipping and credit movers.
That op was exact copy of the original and my not flipping talk strictly was targeted at M-A-R who for some reason has it out for flippers even though he does it himself.

At the same time if anyone read that whole thing, it clearly said after the first sentence:

"USEFUL CREDIT TRANSFER OPPORTUNITIES WELCOME, BUT KEEP THE PROFIT MARGIN TALK / SNEAKY OR LYING SHENANIGANS OUT"

Hence, it is welcome as long as it isn't discussing how to do shady stuff like the ones a certain member was involved with if you all recall. Stuff like that can better be left unsaid.

Now that all being said, sladeums thanks for the list to help pair with other games that I have locked in previously.

I have one 93 miles away. I doubt many people will find one, that game was a pos. Shit probably barely sold 100 copies.

FYI, if you purchased a Gamestick to trade in, be aware the UPC on the back is a sticker. If there's a price sticker on top of it, you may remove the one you intend to leave behind if you are not careful. I had it half off before I realized what was happening.

I'm tempted to put tape over it to prevent it coming off, but that may be more suspicious than helpful. Perhaps a dab of glue.

bread's done
Back