* * * * - 17 votes

Amazon Trade-In FAQ 6.0

Amazon Trade-In Amazon Trade-In FAQ 6.0 Amz TIV

#8431 no658ea3   Come at me Bro, I'm Hubert CAGiversary!   6170 Posts   Joined 4.7 Years Ago  

Posted 01 July 2015 - 12:11 AM

My Wii SD cards were upgraded to LN, WOOOOOOOOO

#8432 shrike4242   Not My Job Anymore, Go Bother Someone Else. CAGiversary!   49869 Posts   Joined 14.1 Years Ago  

Posted 01 July 2015 - 12:14 AM

My Wii SD cards were upgraded to LN, WOOOOOOOOO

Were yours new or used?

#8433 no658ea3   Come at me Bro, I'm Hubert CAGiversary!   6170 Posts   Joined 4.7 Years Ago  

Posted 01 July 2015 - 12:25 AM

Were yours new or used?

I bought them new

#8434 shrike4242   Not My Job Anymore, Go Bother Someone Else. CAGiversary!   49869 Posts   Joined 14.1 Years Ago  

Posted 01 July 2015 - 12:28 AM

I bought them new

I would have expected those to be LN, since they were N when NorAm hit their hands on them.

Hopefully the rest of us have ours finished out tomorrow or the rest of the week.

#8435 dyeknom   Now in 2D CAGiversary!   3427 Posts   Joined 10.4 Years Ago  

Posted 01 July 2015 - 01:20 AM

I would have expected those to be LN, since they were N when NorAm hit their hands on them. Hopefully the rest of us have ours finished out tomorrow or the rest of the week.

I hope so! 

#8436 jq71586  

Posted 01 July 2015 - 01:25 AM

Same here. 2 packages been sitting in Cincy since the 23rd. Mentioned it to CS and they are supposed to get back to me by Monday. (Yeah right)

I had this happen to a package of mine. Amazon won't do anything until the package has been declared "lost in transit" by UPS. Which I think is missing the scheduled delivery date by a week. So you're basically almost there. Once it is declared lost UPS does nothing but tell you to contact Amazon and Amazon will give you the credit that you locked in once they confirm it is lost with UPS.

Today wasn't bad, I had everything that got sent with the SD cards get graded with the exception of the cards themselves, so here's hoping for tomorrow. I had a trio of items that were delivered on the 11th not even enter processing and today one of them did while the other two haven't changed yet. I'll just wait some more and call at once if the other two end up expiring out. 

#8437 Cactuar777   Cubs Faithful CAGiversary!   156 Posts   Joined 5.2 Years Ago  

Cactuar777

Posted 01 July 2015 - 02:30 AM

I would have expected those to be LN, since they were N when NorAm hit their hands on them. Hopefully the rest of us have ours finished out tomorrow or the rest of the week.

Mine's still stuck in "In Transit" hell.

Soon my SD Card friend. Soon...

#8438 leecy  

Posted 01 July 2015 - 02:50 AM

Glad to hear a set of cards made it through. Hopefully that bodes well for the rest of us. I could use some more credit after this month. Thanks to everyone who contributes in this thread!

I went on a little shopping spree over the last few weeks and it was paid entirely through flips. OT, but uploaded a couple of pics of my Amazon haul for fun. Thanks again guys!

Spoiler
Spoiler

#8439 ThatOneGuyWho   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   5857 Posts   Joined 10.5 Years Ago  

ThatOneGuyWho

Posted 01 July 2015 - 04:28 AM

:ps3: Disney Infinity (Marvel Super Heroes) 2.0 Edition Collector's Edition (LN) $85.57 (G) $76.06 (A) $64.65

Target Ad 7/5/15 - 7/11/15 for $30 (possibly)

DPCI 207-24-9050

Lock it in now. Next week all starter packs are suppose to be $30. That should include the Collector's Edition too. If not, nothing lost for locking it in now.

#8440 sovereignNX-73811   THINKS HE CAN TAKE the whole Ardanian Army CAGiversary!   5688 Posts   Joined 4.0 Years Ago  

sovereignNX-73811

Posted 01 July 2015 - 04:42 AM

:ps3: Disney Infinity (Marvel Super Heroes) 2.0 Edition Collector's Edition (LN) $85.57 (G) $76.06 (A) $64.65

DPCI 207-24-9050

Lock it in now. Next week all starter packs are suppose to be $30. That should include the Collector's Edition too. If not, nothing lost for locking it in now.

And 0 in my area, thanks anyway though!

Well since there isn't a whole lot more to do right now I'll get in and show a few highlights of the spoils. It may be dry but it was fun while it lasted. Thanks to all you contributors I was able to get some gifts for my family pennies on the dollar (because I was feeling generous for some weird reason). As for myself here's a few things:

Spoiler

So yeah, many thanks guys. Wouldn't even imagine paying for this stuff straight up. 

#8441 kickrockz713   Say it again CAGiversary!   10674 Posts   Joined 6.1 Years Ago  

kickrockz713

Posted 01 July 2015 - 04:55 AM

As for myself here's a few things:

Spoiler

Dang you have them all now, so how can I pressure you into buying a Tales game now? Hmmm I know

Spoiler

#8442 SonictheHedgehog1337   CheapAssGamer4Life CAGiversary!   7548 Posts   Joined 10.5 Years Ago  

SonictheHedgehog1337

Posted 01 July 2015 - 05:18 AM

Glad to hear a set of cards made it through. Hopefully that bodes well for the rest of us. I could use some more credit after this month. Thanks to everyone who contributes in this thread!

I went on a little shopping spree over the last few weeks and it was paid entirely through flips. OT, but uploaded a couple of pics of my Amazon haul for fun. Thanks again guys!

Spoiler
Spoiler

And 0 in my area, thanks anyway though!

Well since there isn't a whole lot more to do right now I'll get in and show a few highlights of the spoils. It may be dry but it was fun while it lasted. Thanks to all you contributors I was able to get some gifts for my family pennies on the dollar (because I was feeling generous for some weird reason). As for myself here's a few things:

Spoiler

So yeah, many thanks guys. Wouldn't even imagine paying for this stuff straight up. 

So many great games that I either thoroughly enjoyed, have sitting in my backlog waiting to be played, or desperately want to add to my backlog. You guys have good taste.

DPCI 207-24-9050

I locked it in, but then realized there are 0 in stock near me according to brickseek. I've never seen this one in stock at Target, but I bet it must have been at some point. The DI 2.0 Starter packs have been on sale several times at target already, so I wonder if they were all cleared out near me.

I bought the ps4 DI 2.0 Collector's edition on Amazon for $57.06 on April 14th. This thing is massively large, very heavy, and a damn nice CE.

#8443 Darby27   Licensed to Dill CAGiversary!   13528 Posts   Joined 5.1 Years Ago  

Posted 01 July 2015 - 05:24 AM

I locked it in, but then realized there are 0 in stock near me according to brickseek. I've never seen this one in stock at Target, but I bet it must have been at some point. The DI 2.0 Starter packs have been on sale several times at target already, so I wonder if they were all cleared out near me.

I'm half wondering if they got grouped in with the normal version's dcpi.

#8444 godofwar7  

godofwar7

Posted 01 July 2015 - 05:29 AM

Dang you have them all now, so how can I pressure you into buying a Tales game now? Hmmm I know

Spoiler

Wait does he really have them all? Including Tales of destiny, Tales of the world Radiant Mythology, Tales of legendia etc? :drool:

If not, I think you have more work to do :)

#8445 kickrockz713   Say it again CAGiversary!   10674 Posts   Joined 6.1 Years Ago  

kickrockz713

Posted 01 July 2015 - 05:37 AM

Wait does he really have them all? Including Tales of destiny, Tales of the world Radiant Mythology, Tales of legendia etc? :drool:

I meant everything from Vesperia to now, but you're right! We going all the way back now. Coming for your wallet sovereign.

#8446 QSilverTwo   CAG Veteran CAGiversary!   547 Posts   Joined 11.4 Years Ago  

QSilverTwo

Posted 01 July 2015 - 05:46 AM

DPCI 207-24-9050

Brickseek shows not a single Target store in the U.S. has one.  Was it sold online only?

#8447 ThatOneGuyWho   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   5857 Posts   Joined 10.5 Years Ago  

ThatOneGuyWho

Posted 01 July 2015 - 05:55 AM

Brickseek shows not a single Target store in the U.S. has one. Was it sold online only?

Shows a store 20 miles from me has 1 in stock. And I've seen 2 at one of my local stores that have it (no inventory site shows that store has it in stock).

#8448 sovereignNX-73811   THINKS HE CAN TAKE the whole Ardanian Army CAGiversary!   5688 Posts   Joined 4.0 Years Ago  

sovereignNX-73811

Posted 01 July 2015 - 06:24 AM

I meant everything from Vesperia to now, but you're right! We going all the way back now. Coming for your wallet sovereign.

Wanna know what's funny? I actually managed to grab Radiant Mythology 2 from a local game shop. It's all JP and they didn't have a Tales of Eternia UK Version. :-( 

I could get Destiny PS1 for $90. At least it's complete. Saw a side profile of Tales of Destiny 2 at another store factory sealed; I dared not even ask how much it was. 

Legendia can be covered by what credit I have left, lol. I think I found my next game to spend the credit on...

...wait, have any of you played that one?

#8449 leecy  

Posted 01 July 2015 - 02:33 PM

One SanDisk card accepted and revised to LN, woohoo! Now if the other one will leave Cincinnati after being there since the 22nd....

#8450 shrike4242   Not My Job Anymore, Go Bother Someone Else. CAGiversary!   49869 Posts   Joined 14.1 Years Ago  

Posted 01 July 2015 - 02:40 PM

2nd Rock Band pedal accepted as Good, so that worked out with both processed as good, with one of them being an Amazon 3rd party rebound.

Shows a store 20 miles from me has 1 in stock. And I've seen 2 at one of my local stores that have it (no inventory site shows that store has it in stock).

If you do have a store that has them in-stock, pick them up now and then go PM it on the 5th, since that is within Target's PM policy of 7 days from purchase.   Worst case, do a return-and-rebuy on them on the 5th.

None of my local stores have one in stock according to Brickseek, though I'll run by my local Target on Friday and see if I can find one.  If not, then have one of the store reps check their PDTs and see which stores do have them in-stock.

#8451 jkam   Smash It Up CAGiversary!   12144 Posts   Joined 14.5 Years Ago  

Posted 01 July 2015 - 02:58 PM

Both SD Cards went through as (LN). Two more games processing (shipping deadline gone). I might be at 0 trade-ins soon. Need to feed the beast!

Ahhhhhhhhhh!!!!!! 

tumblr_mt1oke113i1qm7150o6_400.gif

#8452 Vigilante   The Deal Is Already Dead CAGiversary!   36527 Posts   Joined 12.9 Years Ago  

Posted 01 July 2015 - 03:00 PM

NorAm needs to hurry up and process my SD cards already--they were received a week ago, but there hasn't been any update since.

#8453 kickrockz713   Say it again CAGiversary!   10674 Posts   Joined 6.1 Years Ago  

kickrockz713

Posted 01 July 2015 - 03:04 PM

One SD card just got accepted and upgraded from A to LN. One more to go.

#8454 shrike4242   Not My Job Anymore, Go Bother Someone Else. CAGiversary!   49869 Posts   Joined 14.1 Years Ago  

Posted 01 July 2015 - 03:05 PM

Both SD Cards went through as (LN). Two more games processing. I might be at 0 trade-ins soon. Need to feed the beast!

Ahhhhhhhhhh!!!!!! 

Spoiler

Thanks again for finding them on Sandisk's website.

NorAm needs to hurry up and process my SD cards already--they were received a week ago, but there hasn't been any update since.

Same here. Not a peep out of them over those cards, so hopefully we'll see some more action on them today.   I don't see any of mine in the end part of processing per the shipping deadline trick, so I'll check back on them later in the day.

#8455 jkam   Smash It Up CAGiversary!   12144 Posts   Joined 14.5 Years Ago  

Posted 01 July 2015 - 04:00 PM

Thanks again for finding them on Sandisk's website.

Joint effort, DS2U for finding the TIV and me for finding the Sandisk store. Gotta give credit to where credit is due :)

#8456 shrike4242   Not My Job Anymore, Go Bother Someone Else. CAGiversary!   49869 Posts   Joined 14.1 Years Ago  

Posted 01 July 2015 - 04:10 PM

Joint effort, DS2U for finding the TIV and me for finding the Sandisk store. Gotta give credit to where credit is due :)

He permanently gets my thanks, though I do need to remind him of it from time to time. ;)

#8457 Vigilante   The Deal Is Already Dead CAGiversary!   36527 Posts   Joined 12.9 Years Ago  

Posted 01 July 2015 - 06:16 PM

One of my SD cards was processed...as Acceptable. What the crap?! I sent that in the original packaging in a bubble mailer (I wrote "DO NOT BEND" on it, though I know that might not have done any good, but still). :headache:

Let's see how the other one turns out before I talk to Amazon CS.

#8458 kickrockz713   Say it again CAGiversary!   10674 Posts   Joined 6.1 Years Ago  

kickrockz713

Posted 01 July 2015 - 06:25 PM

One of my SD cards was processed...as Acceptable. What the crap?! I sent that in the original packaging in a bubble mailer (I wrote "DO NOT BEND" on it, though I know that might not have done any good, but still). :headache:

NorAm being their usual asshole selves. Did you have it as and they didn't bother to upgrade it or LN and downgraded to A? Either way still bullshit.

#8459 Vigilante   The Deal Is Already Dead CAGiversary!   36527 Posts   Joined 12.9 Years Ago  

Posted 01 July 2015 - 06:27 PM

NorAm being their usual asshole selves. Did you have it as and they didn't bother to upgrade it or LN and downgraded to A? Either way still bullshit.

LN and they downgraded it. I always go that route for everything I lock in unless the Acceptable value is incredibly low.

EDIT: Oh, this is such HUGE bs--their reasons for downgrading are "User manual missing" and "Original packaging missing".

WHAT

#8460 ResidentAlien(KM)   You seem familiar, did I annoy you before? CAGiversary!   3749 Posts   Joined 4.5 Years Ago  

ResidentAlien(KM)

Posted 01 July 2015 - 06:28 PM

You wrote "do not bend"? Why you put ideas in head? Why amiho?