* * * * * 18 votes

Amazon Trade-In FAQ 6.0

Amazon Trade-In Amazon Trade-In FAQ 6.0 Amz TIV

#20251 DisGonnaBeGood   But I need tacos! I need them or I will explode. CAGiversary!   3802 Posts   Joined 11.0 Years Ago  

DisGonnaBeGood

Posted 03 July 2020 - 08:12 PM

Let us know if you were able to get stuff accepted after the offer expiration email. I've debated giving that a shot a few times myself but usually decided against it if the UPS label gets invalidated as well, even if piggybacking within another trade in order/shipment.

On a separate note, Last of us Part 2 is available for trade. I was able to lock in $65 for the special editions, and $29 for the normal editions. (may have been higher before?) Not sure I liked the game enough to warrant keeping some of the memorabilia on the shelf, but probably will just because. Guessing I couldn't get a partial SE accepted heh.

Also, new website format and 5 trade in max = :oldman:

Looks like the games arr supposed to be delivered on the 7/6, so a day after I expect to get the expiration email.

Also are you saying you can only have 5 trades open at any one time?

#20252 Davem   Picture was the top google result for my username CAG Veteran   558 Posts   Joined 0.9 Years Ago  

Posted 05 July 2020 - 07:48 PM

TLOU2 bumped up to $34.90 just now, think I’ll trade in for that amount and keep the SE fluff.

Edit: the 5 trade item types max per cart, No limit on # of orders as far as I can tell. Mostly it’s just inconvenient for tracking prices.

#20253 nevermeltice  

nevermeltice

Posted 06 July 2020 - 02:45 PM

Just Dance 2020 Wii 22.65 (oos @ gs online)

#20254 Retroxcellence   Billy "Big Bang" Blitz CAGiversary!   1719 Posts   Joined 5.9 Years Ago  

Retroxcellence

Posted 06 July 2020 - 03:09 PM

This is perfect. Thank you.

#20255 jooksingjie   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   189 Posts   Joined 12.1 Years Ago  

jooksingjie

Posted 06 July 2020 - 04:43 PM

never seen it in stock. 

#20256 DisGonnaBeGood   But I need tacos! I need them or I will explode. CAGiversary!   3802 Posts   Joined 11.0 Years Ago  

DisGonnaBeGood

Posted 06 July 2020 - 05:59 PM

Sure enough, my June 11th trades expired within the past hour. Now have to return the games (though that might not be a bad thing depending on what the return label prices are from GS).

Wish I had locked in amother copy of FFVII, as I'm making a cool $20+ due to the GS B2G2 glitch. Probably just gonna start submitting trades for two copies of a given game, if the TIV is high.

#20257 Davem   Picture was the top google result for my username CAG Veteran   558 Posts   Joined 0.9 Years Ago  

Posted 06 July 2020 - 08:35 PM

I think I’m on cool down for all the JD2020s except the Wii version. Last time I saw it in stock locally/pre-owned was December (during one of the semi-frequent Ubisoft sales). 

Sure enough, my June 11th trades expired within the past hour. Now have to return the games (though that might not be a bad thing depending on what the return label prices are from GS).
Wish I had locked in amother copy of FFVII, as I'm making a cool $20+ due to the GS B2G2 glitch. Probably just gonna start submitting trades for two copies of a given game, if the TIV is high.

Best part is a lot of times they offer cash for online order returns at listed value  :-. I agree that locking 2 copies at a decent value immediately regardless of your stock since you can safely send the 2nd copy at a separate time without issue anyways. I use a separate amazon account to track values but this 5 item limit is annoying. 

Also got the Persona 5R standards accepted today, now what to do with all these fancy steel books?!

#20258 ritchardf  

Posted Yesterday, 02:08 AM

ive had some success in the past sending in regular consoles with extras as bundles that amazon sells in the past, with that said, if you have the necessary items laying around, this trades in for $260

Newest Flagship Microsoft Xbox One S 1TB HDD Bundle with Two (2X) Wireless Controllers, 1-Month Game Pass Trial, 14-Day Xbox Live Gold Trial - White